Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just curious - any virgin girls here? no tag of course, but you never know...
also - how heavy "point & click" is? is it too obnoxious or just here and there

capii

Dec 9, 2017
just curious - any virgin girls here? no tag of course, but you never know...
also - how heavy "point & click" is? is it too obnoxious or just here and there
I think there is, as one of the scenes is called "First Time"
I don't know if you want spoilers, but if you don't mind her name is Julia, she has purple hair

Reactions: Danv

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
An alternative is to just download the Ren'Py SDK, then the PC / Linux version and open it there. I've been doing that for a while now with no issue since tons of devs don't support Mac releases.
Tbh I tried this for the last update of the game and it didn't work for me also

rose4100

May 25, 2018
Pardon me for what i'm sure is a stupid question, but what is the difference between this release and the version available on Steam?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I have one q. What specific choices do i need to take for Julia love scene? I'm on her route and integrated wt doesn't help here so if you can help? Tnx

Mar 13, 2018
Pardon me for what i'm sure is a stupid question, but what is the difference between this release and the version available on Steam?
they both are the same only have a few renders and the sex with julia scene contains like 19 different angles and nothing after that , little bit of story progression and that's it.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.7
I haven't played this yet, but just curious. Current version is 0.5.0.1, while mod update is for version 0.5.7. How can the mod version be ahead of the current version (and it hasn't even been updated yet)?

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes