CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Not a big fan of Julia, here. Nevertheless, it will be fun the real opening of Julia's route. I would be glad if I coud see more of the gorgeous blonde Angela: the "New Station Club" seems to me very interesting. When the MC confronts the Russian bear, after MC got the Angela's pet drunk, it will be a very entertaining event! Can't wait for the "New Station Club" story arc!

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Not a big fan of Julia, here. Nevertheless, it will be fun the real opening of Julia's route. I would be glad if I coud see more of the gorgeous blonde Angela: the "New Station Club" seems to me very interesting. When the MC confronts the Russian bear, after MC got the Angela's pet drunk, it will be a very entertaining event! Can't wait for the "New Station Club" story arc!
Each to their own, thanks for sharing. For me, Julia is best girl by far :love:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
how do u unlock the Julia Love in episode 5? already kissed her and went to sleep with her in episode 4. My game ends after the dance game scene
I think a lot of people on this site do not understand what a beta is.

Its called Ep 5 beta 70%, not Ep 5. That means its not the full episode 5, just a teaser for patreons to keep them busy and subscribed and that 30% content is not in the game yet, .

K18

Apr 19, 2018
ep1_mon_bookstore_chloe_help_s.png

You won’t believe what the quiet nerdy girl likes...
Hello dear FreshMen
2 days until launch

Do you like nerdy girls? Have you noticed that the nerdier they are, the naughtier they are? Well, meet Chloe, then!

Chloe is a cult and nerdy girl and is the founder and president of The Book club. Owner of a pair of powerful thighs, she likes books, pop-culture and something else...

Want to know more? Here are some very helpful tips that’ll:
  • Chloe likes a gentleman. So small favors and compliments will get you a long way.
  • Chloe loves books, especially fiction ones. Be sure to check out the book club.
  • She has a great imagination, and it can go wild sometimes. If you keep an open mind, her imagination will surprise you!
So be sure to pack your books and get your class schedule. Book club meetings start this Friday!

Want to know more? Join our discord:

Cheers,
Oppai-Man

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 1989000

You won’t believe what the quiet nerdy girl likes...
Hello dear FreshMen
2 days until launch

Do you like nerdy girls? Have you noticed that the nerdier they are, the naughtier they are? Well, meet Chloe, then!

Chloe is a cult and nerdy girl and is the founder and president of The Book club. Owner of a pair of powerful thighs, she likes books, pop-culture and something else...

Want to know more? Here are some very helpful tips that’ll:
  • Chloe likes a gentleman. So small favors and compliments will get you a long way.
  • Chloe loves books, especially fiction ones. Be sure to check out the book club.
  • She has a great imagination, and it can go wild sometimes. If you keep an open mind, her imagination will surprise you!
So be sure to pack your books and get your class schedule. Book club meetings start this Friday!

Want to know more? Join our discord:

Cheers,
Oppai-Man
What does he mean by "cult"?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I think a lot of people on this site do not understand what a beta is.

Its called Ep 5 beta 70%, not Ep 5. That means its not the full episode 5, just a teaser for patreons to keep them busy and subscribed and that 30% content is not in the game yet, .
Might just be a language barrier thing. Then again ... the "70%" part in the title would give me a clue. Also, how would someone's understanding of a language be so selective that they could understand a whole written story but not get that part. Even weirder if they can play in a language familiar to them because it would tell you at the end of the update that the episode wasn't complete.
Mysterious. :unsure:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What does he mean by "cult"?
Probably that she likes things that are not mainstream
Might just be a language barrier thing. Then again ... the "70%" part in the title would give me a clue. Also, how would someone's understanding of a language be so selective that they could understand a whole written story but not get that part. Even weirder if they can play in a language familiar to them because it would tell you at the end of the update that the episode wasn't complete.
Mysterious. :unsure:
Yeah, it's a bad translation, he wanted to say educated. In spanish, for example, we use the term "hombre culto" referring to a "educated man". The thing is that 'culto' in spanish also refers to 'cult', in the worship context. It seems that the same happens in portuguese, the language of the dev.

Reactions: thegrimm

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What assets were used on MC's mom, Julia, and Sam?

Last edited:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Probably that she likes things that are not mainstream
It seems like strange English to just call someone "a cult", as opposed to in a cult. Never heard the word used like that before.

I suppose it is similar to calling someone "a riot" as a way to say they are an outrageous person.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
She likes Rocky Horror. Dresses up the whole nine yards.
It seems like strange English to just call someone "a cult", as opposed to in a cult. Never heard the word used like that before.

I suppose it is similar to calling someone "a riot" as a way to say they are an outrageous person.
He wanted to say that she is a cultured person (someone who has had a good education and knows a lot about art, books, music, etc.), it's just english isn't his first language and he missed the 'ured'.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, it's a bad translation, he wanted to say educated. In spanish, for example, we use the term "hombre culto" referring to a "educated man". The thing is that 'culto' in spanish also refers to 'cult', in the worship context. It seems that the same happens in portuguese, the language of the dev.
Or it could just a be a typo- perhaps they meant to say "cute."

Reactions: TheSidewinder

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
9 HOURS AGO

Hey, FreshMen,
We are launching on Steam in less than 20 hours. And I need you to know that Steam gives a lot of importance to User Reviews.
Numerous shoppers read the user reviews to decide if they should buy a game or just ignore it.
You guys have been really supportive on our community and if you are a real hardcore fan of FreshWomen, you can show your support once again by buying the game on Steam and leaving an honest review there.
I won't give you a Steam key, and all you get is a warm feeling inside your heart.
  • If you wrote a review on other sites like itch io, you can copy and paste your review.
  • If you have been a loyal patron for several months, your review will be more honest, detailed and deeper. Steam is going to love it.
  • If you spend your money on our Patreon and need a refund to buy the game on Steam, just send me a direct message.
and insert your name and email, so I can notify you when the game is released on Steam.
Thanks for your time and let's go, FreshMen!

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So then I guess the word he would've wanted to use was "erudite" or something to that effect.

Reactions: Akm567

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
He wanted to say that she is a cultured person (someone who has had a good education and knows a lot about art, books, music, etc.), it's just english isn't his first language and he missed the 'ured'.
Or it could just a be a typo- perhaps they meant to say "cute."
Ah, I didn't know English was not his first language. Cultured and Cute both make sense in the context, perhaps he meant one or the other.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes