ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah... if this trend of obviously fake reviews keeps up I will just delete this game and un-watch the forum. It's a good game or at least it was before it got nerfed for Steam but no other game I have ever followed, regardless of how amazing it was, received this many reviews. I suspect it's either a bot thing or Digi has his dev team working overtime creating new email and F95 accounts to spam the reviews. I cannot prove that but it looks AWFULLY suspicious to me!
Peace out, Phat:censored:
It's normal that the number of reviews increase after a release, this update was released 8 days ago. The number of reviews done during the two first days of the release was a lot higher, now you can see that the reviews have been decreasing gradually. You can check the profiles of the people writing the reviews, the vast majority are old members. I think that the dev openly said to his fans to make reviews of his game in itch.io, I don't know nothing about saying the same for f95zone, but maybe he did it too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's normal that the number of reviews increase after a release, this update was released 8 days ago. The number of reviews done during the two first days of the release was a lot higher, now you can see that the reviews have been decreasing gradually. You can check the profiles of the people writing the reviews, the vast majority are old members. I think that the dev openly said to his fans to make reviews of his game in itch.io, I don't know nothing about saying the same for f95zone, but maybe he did it too.
Figured as much but at the rate these reviews came in with such over abundance, as in the highest I've EVER seen for any game, it's like Digi was offering free BJ's for reviews! Whatever the cause it's an artificial manipulation of the system. I've really lost respect for this dev and won't be following this forum or playing this title going forward.
Peace out friend, Phat:censored:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah... if this trend of obviously fake reviews keeps up I will just delete this game and un-watch the forum. It's a good game or at least it was before it got nerfed for Steam but no other game I have ever followed, regardless of how amazing it was, received this many reviews. I suspect it's either a bot thing or Digi has his dev team working overtime creating new email and F95 accounts to spam the reviews. I cannot prove that but it looks AWFULLY suspicious to me!
Peace out, Phat:censored:
I played the most recent version and it literally said to review the game (two separate times) if I wanted to. Even specifically mentioned this site and some other sites which I thought was funny. So idk about others but I just thought, "Why not?" :geek:
Maybe that could explain it but I don't know, worked on me at least.

Reactions: -El-

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I played the most recent version and it literally said to review the game (two separate times) if I wanted to. Even specifically mentioned this site and some other sites which I thought was funny. So idk about others but I just thought, "Why not?" :geek:
Maybe that could explain it but I don't know, worked on me at least.
It mentions this pirate site? Interesting. Well, that's the explanation then.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not following this game any longer and deleted my copy. If you want to know what got nerfed, read the forum. It's all here in detail. Nothing against any of you folks here in forum. I'm just done with this title. Never did go for anything this overhyped. Not starting now. I did like this game once upon a time... Now? Not so much. This will be my last post here. Please don't bother quoting this or any other comment I've made.
Peace out, Phat :censored:

Reactions: Mpkstroff

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 1975400

Hey FreshMen,
Julia's bedroom looked adorable on the first image, but the plush toys, shoujo posters and the colorful bedsheets look too much sub-17.
Her new bedroom is a bit of an overkill, I must admit. But I like it, and it makes her look like a young adult.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man
Whattt. At least let her keep the cat ears.

ferTriceps

Oct 30, 2017
how do u unlock the Julia Love in episode 5? already kissed her and went to sleep with her in episode 4. My game ends after the dance game scene

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
God I hate when MC doing something totally stupid, and that's not my choise but just plot must go that way... I do understand now, why some developers create some fake choises (with small dialog changes), so player can feel like "At least I tried"

K18

Apr 19, 2018
ep5_juliaday_031.png

The fastest path to Julia’s heart!
Hello, dear Freshmen!
As I’m sure all of you know, Julia has been a fan favorite since the early days of the project! She’s a quirky and energetic girl, with a deep love for video games and a big, big brain!
So, here are some quick tips that will surely get you on Julia’s good side (if you know what I mean ):
  • Julia is very competitive, and she hates losing. However, she also hates when people just let her win, so be careful! Give it your best, just don’t crush her!
  • Julia likes coherent messages! She’s cool with just hanging out or being friends, but don’t go one way and then another! Make yourself clear!
  • Don’t be afraid to take chances! Sometimes, it takes guts to make the first move! But Julia appreciates your effort! Always remember: no guts, no glory!
That’s it! With these tips, you’ll be on the fast path to Julia’s heart! And maybe somewhere else...
Cheers,
Oppai-man

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 1987298

The fastest path to Julia’s heart!
Hello, dear Freshmen!
As I’m sure all of you know, Julia has been a fan favorite since the early days of the project! She’s a quirky and energetic girl, with a deep love for video games and a big, big brain!
So, here are some quick tips that will surely get you on Julia’s good side (if you know what I mean ):
  • Julia is very competitive, and she hates losing. However, she also hates when people just let her win, so be careful! Give it your best, just don’t crush her!
  • Julia likes coherent messages! She’s cool with just hanging out or being friends, but don’t go one way and then another! Make yourself clear!
  • Don’t be afraid to take chances! Sometimes, it takes guts to make the first move! But Julia appreciates your effort! Always remember: no guts, no glory!
That’s it! With these tips, you’ll be on the fast path to Julia’s heart! And maybe somewhere else...
Cheers,
Oppai-man
Julia also like pink plush toys cat ears. you know normal young adult things that don't change just because you're 18
Oppai-man you and steam seem to be the only ones in need of help to reach Julia's heart

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes