Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
View attachment 1975400

Hey FreshMen,
Julia's bedroom looked adorable on the first image, but the plush toys, shoujo posters and the colorful bedsheets look too much sub-17.
Her new bedroom is a bit of an overkill, I must admit. But I like it, and it makes her look like a young adult.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man
Need more changes!
Only cute girls poses like this. Might as well change Julia's hand to a "thumbs up"! :KEK:

Also... that pink keyboard is so sub-17!!! :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat and Fiufia

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't know.. If I were to go on a date with a woman and I later found out that she still had a bedroom that had pink everywhere and plush toys all over her bed, I would be creeped out. I'd respectfully exit that engagement as soon as I could and then I'd go find a woman that acts more like an adult. When grown women try to act cutesy like they're still a teenager, it's pretty cringe. So I can appreciate Oppai-man toning down the pink in her room.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiufia

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I actually thought that questioning Julia's age was awkward to begin with. What's probably happened is the original take was appraised by Steam, with the age questioning, the still in school and the pink room with toys and whoever appraised it basically told them to cut all of that out, because the jailbait aspect was so strong to begin with Steam probably refused the game unless it was all cut. If Oppai had not had the age questioning and her still being in school when it was submitted originally then the room probably would have been let through.

Reactions: PapaPhat

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
The dev is going full retard with the julia stuff.
> Her new bedroom is a bit of an overkill, I must admit.

At least he knows he's going full retard.

even the false ears he also doesn't watch twitch
Pewdiepie confirmed underage girl.

That was enough for me. I always saw Julia as 18 from first meeting her in the arcade. It was never a question for me if she were too young for MC. She was a fun girly girl who relished having fun. She was exciting and shared similar interests to the MC with gaming and dancing.

Now Julia has had ALL of the fun stripped out and is just blah, meh, dull and totally uninteresting.
Agreed. I would have thought a simple statement of canonical age would have sufficed. I hope this decision doesn't bleed over into her dialogue and personality.

If Oppai had not had the age questioning and her still being in school when it was submitted originally then the room probably would have been let through.
Makes sense. It does seem odd to not allow the colour pink. It must have been an issue of vagueness that forced Valve to ask for more than was necessary to be removed.

Need more changes!
Only cute girls poses like this. Might as well change Julia's hand to a "thumbs up"! :KEK:

Also... that pink keyboard is so sub-17!!! :eek:
Get rid of that hair too, no mature woman has abnormally coloured hair like that!

Nor do they play video games.

There can be no doubt of her age!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Safe heaven of any girl is her room. Stay away from there unless:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a Spanish movie about a police commish babe doing cos play, kind a close to that latest pattinson batman movie in plot.

Ahegao faces while in cosplay are the whack sweet things any
twitch/discord/streamer/tuber/vlogger girl can harmlessly do for her fans.

Peace and happy faces, y”all!!!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Steam is pretty draconian about anything high school related / underage in an adult game. Even if the characters are said to be 18 it is a red line they will not cross. This will extend to even content that isn't sexual in nature involving that character but if they are in the game at all it's a problem. They likely submitted the already revised version to Steam for them to review and were told no and thus are making even further changes.
Is it though? There are quite a few japanese adult games there with very questionable content. I don't think pink rooms and plushies is where they draw the line.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
> Her new bedroom is a bit of an overkill, I must admit.

At least he knows he's going full retard.

Pewdiepie confirmed underage girl.

Agreed. I would have thought a simple statement of canonical age would have sufficed. I hope this decision doesn't bleed over into her dialogue and personality.

Makes sense. It does seem odd to not allow the colour pink. It must have been an issue of vagueness that forced Valve to ask for more than was necessary to be removed.

Get rid of that hair too, no mature woman has abnormally coloured hair like that!

Nor do they play video games.

There can be no doubt of her age!
Next revision... Julia has become her mother... now a middle aged woman who is terrified to wear anything but beige and going gray. She spends her days working as a corporate clone, a slave and knitting in what little free time she has... having lonely little dreams of her missing youth...

I'm not nearly as pissed at Oppai-Man for caving as I am at Steam for their ridiculous censorship!!! One quick browse through the Steam offerings yields DOZENS of titles where ALL the girls in a game look well under 18, wear cosplay outfits (including animal ears and tails) and have a look that just screams "I'm a teenage girl" all over them but they are unaltered and freely on offer for you to purchase and play. I still say this entire matter is utterly ridiculous! The only difference that I can see is that those titles do not mention high school. These characters who appear to be rather obviously under age are slutty little cam girls, prostitutes, "college students", work at the mall or some other such nonsense. It is a total double standard. This isn't even getting into all of the other perverted stuff available through Steam. TBH, I find such censorship practices abhorrent!

I do not blame Oppai-Man for wanting to make money off of his creative talents. That is the right of all creative folks to earn a living from their gifts. I'm a retired pro bassist who played in everything from punk to progressive to philharmonic orchestral groups. So, I get that you have to dress for the gig. But, it is totally unfair what has happened here to this previously amazing game that has been totally nerfed to a ridiculous double standard.

I think I'm going to be sick...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Peace out, Phat:censored:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Julia's room is the typical girl gamer/streamer room. The dev just had to remove the lines where the mc says that he thinks she is too young for him and the problem would've been solved. They didn't even made sense anyway since at most he is like 2 years older than her.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
IIRC aren't there even quite a few jpn games with school theme, which aren't even pretend to be college...
You are likely correct. However, I cannot prove that because when the girls in the preview look obviously underage to my eye I have to pass. That was never the case with Fresh Women. I've seen enough to know that this is a serious injustice to this formerly fine title, an utter travesty and total double standard of censorship.
Peace out, Phat (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Jul 9, 2020
Is it though? There are quite a few japanese adult games there with very questionable content. I don't think pink rooms and plushies is where they draw the line.
It kind of depends on who at Steam is reviewing your game and when it got flagged. If it already got noticed for the old content then they are going to be more harsh on reviewing any changes you make. I'm not a developer personally but know someone with numerous titles on Steam and has had trouble with them over some games as well and this is just what I've picked up from those dialogues. If you think Oppai-Man is making even more harsh changes weeks later for no reason then go ahead but it's pretty clear that the changes they already made didn't pass checks and even further changes needed to be made. What reason would they make even more drastic changes otherwise?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It kind of depends on who at Steam is reviewing your game and when it got flagged. If it already got noticed for the old content then they are going to be more harsh on reviewing any changes you make. I'm not a developer personally but know someone with numerous titles on Steam and has had trouble with them over some games as well and this is just what I've picked up from those dialogues. If you think Oppai-Man is making even more harsh changes weeks later for no reason then go ahead but it's pretty clear that the changes they already made didn't pass checks and even further changes needed to be made. What reason would they make even more drastic changes otherwise?
I don't know, considering the types of games that are on steam I have a hard time believing that the room color and stuff like that, would be an issue. I think they probably saw the lines where the mc says that she is too young and they told the dev to remove those types of references and he just when overboard with it.
Especially when you consider the fact that steam is a plaform for video games. If you work for steam I doubt that you are unfamiliar with the whole gamer/streamer girl look. I just don't see the reason why they would tell the dev to remove those things, but I could be completely wrong.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes