gladiator12

Dec 8, 2021
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Awesome work guys !!! Can't wait for next episodes !!

hornywhiteboy

Jul 7, 2020
im liking the story so far it fun to read and play unlike some game where ive found some of the story boring so i just kept clicking to get to the convo over with. and in my opinion i dont really care what colors the room are i dont really pay that much attention to it im usually paying more attention to what is being said or done in the room so changing the color of the room to a different color in the start of a new chapter does not see like a big deal to me

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is it me or was Lily's latest scene pretty laggy? Gabi's one and pretty much everyone before that was nice and smooth, then Lily's one just goes off the roof for some reason.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is it me or was Lily's latest scene pretty laggy? Gabi's one and pretty much everyone before that was nice and smooth, then Lily's one just goes off the roof for some reason.
The video files are too heavy (they could be optimized in my opinion) and with a lot of bitrate, if your laptop isn't that powerful, there will be no fluidity. You should play the compressed version.
i did but nothing happended
Not available in beta version, wait for the full one.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyLibido

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Ep5 Release Date Steam Patreon copiar.jpg

Episode 5 Release Date Announcement
The release dates for Episode 5 are:
  • +$25 Patreon tiers: Friday, August 19
  • Steam ($12.59 Launch Discount): Friday, August 19
  • +$10* Patreon tier: Monday, August 22
  • $5* Patreon tier: Friday, September 2
*: $10 and $5 tiers must have pledged a lifetime total of at least $14 to get the download links. 93% of our active patrons qualify for this requirement, so you’re probably qualified too.

FreshMen, the Season Finale is almost here!

The last episode of Season 1 advances the story with Julia, Lily and Gabby. The main plot reaches its climax.
Season 1 content:
  • 6872 renders
  • 179 animations
Episode 5 (Season 1 Finale) content:
  • 1661 renders
  • 83 animations
Stay tuned for more.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I watched this thread and sometime I got like 20 new reviews notification in one day.
all these 2 and 3 lines reviews provide so good information about the game. ppl must really love the game to bother with such detailed reviews

At least the game deserves the score it has

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
all these 2 and 3 lines reviews provide so good information about the game. ppl must really love the game to bother with such detailed reviews

At least the game deserves the score it has
Yeah... if this trend of obviously fake reviews keeps up I will just delete this game and un-watch the forum. It's a good game or at least it was before it got nerfed for Steam but no other game I have ever followed, regardless of how amazing it was, received this many reviews. I suspect it's either a bot thing or Digi has his dev team working overtime creating new email and F95 accounts to spam the reviews. I cannot prove that but it looks AWFULLY suspicious to me!
Peace out, Phat:censored:

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes