Mar 27, 2019
Then it seems you can't skip that segment because it's part of the scene.

No dude, just because Lily is the landlady it doesn't mean she is the MC's mom... kinda strange to see a landlady being a real landlady in AVNs but that's the way it is.
I am not kidding bro.Mc mother character change

khoasin

Apr 16, 2019
Read for 1 hour. This game starts very strong and has great potential!!! It's been years I'm this motivated!!!

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Très chouette jeu. Les graphismes sont excellents et l'histoire est intéressante.

Dommage pour la sonorisation : comme souvent dans ce genre de jeu, les scènes de sexe n'ont qu'un accompagnement musical. Pas de gémissements et sonorisations des actes. L'ambiance est gâchée.
wee wee

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Julias Bedroom.jpg

Hey FreshMen,
Julia's bedroom looked adorable on the first image, but the plush toys, shoujo posters and the colorful bedsheets look too much sub-17.
Her new bedroom is a bit of an overkill, I must admit. But I like it, and it makes her look like a young adult.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 1975400

Hey FreshMen,
Julia's bedroom looked adorable on the first image, but the plush toys, shoujo posters and the colorful bedsheets look too much sub-17.
Her new bedroom is a bit of an overkill, I must admit. But I like it, and it makes her look like a young adult.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man
The dev is going full retard with the julia stuff.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The dev is going full retard with the julia stuff.
I agree. I know plenty of women in their thirties, forties and even their fifties that still have pink everything and tons of plush stuffed toys on their beds. It's like she's in a boy's room now, not feminine at all! Booooo!!! Julia was a girly girl. Now she's just meh, blah, dull... Hell, if it weren't for the pink kb/mouse it WOULD be a boy's room!:confused:(n)

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I agree. I know plenty of women in their thirties, forties and even their fifties that still have pink everything and tons of plush stuffed toys on their beds. It's like she's in a boy's room now, not feminine at all! Booooo!!! Julia was a girly girl. Now she's just meh, blah, dull... Hell, if it weren't for the pink kb/mouse it WOULD be a boy's room!:confused:(n)
even the false ears he also doesn't watch twitch

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, that reminds me: Pink? Check. Cat ears? Check. Plush toys? Check.

Conclusion: Mrs. Neidhart-Wilson is definitely underage. Shame on you, WWE! :D

Natalya.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In the original version my eyebrows raised a bit when Julia said she was still in high school but relieved to hear her say she's 18 because MC is only 19 or 20 tops. That was enough for me. I always saw Julia as 18 from first meeting her in the arcade. It was never a question for me if she were too young for MC. She was a fun girly girl who relished having fun. She was exciting and shared similar interests to the MC with gaming and dancing.

Now Julia has had ALL of the fun stripped out and is just blah, meh, dull and totally uninteresting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a grown woman wanting to surround herself with girly things that make her feel young, vibrant and alive, whether she is 18 or 80! Long live pink girly girls at every age!!! Down with oppressive dull colors and moronic censorship choices!

Pink is for girls of all ages... Right, P!NK???

Huzzah! Phat just hit 1,000 likes! Let's get this party started!
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
In the original version my eyebrows raised a bit when Julia said she was still in high school but relieved to hear her say she's 18 because MC is only 19 or 20 tops. That was enough for me. I always saw Julia as 18 from first meeting her in the arcade. It was never a question for me if she were too young for MC. She was a fun girly girl who relished having fun. She was exciting and shared similar interests to the MC with gaming and dancing.

Now Julia has had ALL of the fun stripped out and is just blah, meh, dull and totally uninteresting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a grown woman wanting to surround herself with girly things that make her feel young, vibrant and alive, whether she is 18 or 80! Long live pink girly girls at every age!!! Down with oppressive dull colors and moronic censorship choices!

Pink is for girls of all ages... Right, P!NK???

Huzzah! Phat just hit 1,000 likes! Let's get this party started!
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
the most ridiculous about it is that compared with what we have here on steam and patreon she is not even that young look. sure she looks young and can leave some doubts between 17 and 18 but the game clarifies the age.
and it's not one of those cases that says 18 but everyone knows it's BS
plus as if what he's changing in the game defines a girl age complete nonsense

Jul 9, 2020
Steam is pretty draconian about anything high school related / underage in an adult game. Even if the characters are said to be 18 it is a red line they will not cross. This will extend to even content that isn't sexual in nature involving that character but if they are in the game at all it's a problem. They likely submitted the already revised version to Steam for them to review and were told no and thus are making even further changes.

Reactions: voldemort555

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Steam is pretty draconian about anything high school related / underage in an adult game. Even if the characters are said to be 18 it is a red line they will not cross. This will extend to even content that isn't sexual in nature involving that character but if they are in the game at all it's a problem. They likely submitted the already revised version to Steam for them to review and were told no and thus are making even further changes.
Just change the dialogue so she is no longer in high school. Problem solved. We never see Julia in her school so it's not only the more sensible fix, it is a hell of a lot less work! Re-rendering all of those frames took time away from actual game development. The longer I think about this, the closer I'm getting to just bailing on this title all together. TBH, if it weren't for that super hot woman barista/dance instructor and the adorable nerdy book club girl I would have already bailed.
Adventure on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Jul 9, 2020
Just change the dialogue so she is no longer in high school. Problem solved. We never see Julia in her school so it's not only the more sensible fix, it is a hell of a lot less work! Re-rendering all of those frames took time away from actual game development. The longer I think about this, the closer I'm getting to just bailing on this title all together. TBH, if it weren't for that super hot woman barista/dance instructor and the adorable nerdy book club girl I would have already bailed.
Adventure on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
They already did that and then are making even further changes now. Which means the simple fix probably didn't fly.

• Sad
Reactions: Fiufia and PapaPhat
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes