Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
There really should be a smaller version for people who can't afford expensive computers and don't want to wait all day for a download.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Possibly because people actually paying for the game have better computers than you? Freely admit I'll use a 4k version if there is one. ;)
So you dont know the answer and have to do a private attack on my pc! f.. you :p
My pc is a good pc, but i dont need a 4k monitor.
Also less than 3% of the gamers use 4K monitors according to a steam survey.
It should give you a good indication on what people use for pc hardware.
@ you can see that the wast majority still uses 1920x1080 as res for the primary display.

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
hey scrappy would you update this or you done with this game?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
hey scrappy would you update this or you done with this game?
Pretty sure they don't update their mods for a beta patch, they wait until it's the complete version.

Episode 6 is out, right?cause when i download the game from here it only shows scenes till episode 5
Are you using a WT mod? If so, the one linked on the OP is only up to ch5 so it would mess with the game and end it there most likely. Could be wrong, but ya never know.

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
the complete EP 6 was announced on discord and the start of Season 2 with this Episode
------

**Season 02 Episode 1 coming in 3 days! Are you ready?**

Everyone

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

**Our new episode launches in 3 days!** That's right, by **Friday you'll be able to play Freshwomen Season 2 Episode 1!** Are you ready?

Previously we were calling it Episode 6, but after a poll in our Patreon, it became clear that it would be more intuitive to call it Season 2 Episode 1.

I can't wait to share Season 2 Episode 1 with you! It's quite amazing, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

As always, thanks for your support and patronage!

See you soon,

f1r3

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
So what is the Chloe deal? She was my favorite from the get go, but when I first ran through the game I was still in 'let's try everything' mode and so in the current chapter at the party Chloe thought that MC & Julia were lovers and quickly left them alone. I was really surprised by that as I thought that MC & Chloe were at least as close he & Julia were. So I did a new speedrun choosing only Chloe every time, not engaging with anyone (and now quite irritated by the forced scenes with Lily and the Russian Devil girl as I had no desire to mess around with them) and only choosing Chloe. She also ended up being the only girl inviting me to stay with her. But in chapter 5, despite being with her there was no intimacy, at the party the dialogue about Julia being MCs girlfriend was the same even though I literally did nothing with her. Is Chloe intended to not be the MC's LI? Does the game want us to be with Julia or another girl instead of Chloe? It's just such a disconnect from how she was introduced and set up, and their scene together qave Chloe exactly what she wanted, so it stands to reason they'd embark on an actual love relationship.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
how do i accept devilla job, mc directly says no, or that he would think about it
you accepted someone else help for the party thats why devilla does not help you
(For example I went to dance with Alyssa so automatically Devilla wont help you)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando

Kry2231

Feb 15, 2021
What's the hype about this game, im not trying to hate or anything but i've played this before long ago and it's just a generic ass vn where you fuck most of the girls by the 2nd time you meet them, unless something changed with the writing i don't really see why this is so well rated

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes