Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
it seems this dev doesnt know wrinkles exist
Actually a common thing in AVNs. Essentially many devs just get a model, throw a skin on it and that is that. Many also don't go for HD meshes (Where wrinkles really come into their own).It is why most characters look like they have botox up the wazoo. I really think the MC, the main Love Interests and Side Girls in AVNs should have the most details given to them - you look at them the most compared to random npcs. They are also your selling point - Better looking... More money, ca-ching.

One of the reasons I really dislike AVNs that use Honey Select 2 models. They are like the visual representation of smooth brain.

Reactions: Juicer97

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Actually a common thing in AVNs. Essentially many devs just get a model, throw a skin on it and that is that. Many also don't go for HD meshes (Where wrinkles really come into their own).It is why most characters look like they have botox up the wazoo. I really think the MC, the main Love Interests and Side Girls in AVNs should have the most details given to them - you look at them the most compared to random npcs. They are also your selling point - Better looking... More money, ca-ching.

One of the reasons I really dislike AVNs that use Honey Select 2 models. They are like the visual representation of smooth brain.
A first few games by Honey select I somewhat enjoyed but I also grew to dislike the models. They seem so unrealistic to me now and I don't feel them to be attractive, some are cute but never really sexy .

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Status Update: Launching Alpha 100, Voice Acting, Final Fixes and Booooobs

"Hello, my dear Freshmen!

We're wrapping up another amazing week, and I have some great news! This week, our artists and animators were fixing and polishing the last scenes on Episode 6, as well as implementing new lighting techniques. Most of Episode 6 content is already done rendering, with a few animations and statics remaining. Our R&D team is finishing up new rigs and systems for episode 7, and the improved performance will give us a huge boost in productivity. They're also developing our new physics deformation system, and it looks INCREDIBLE! Take a look at that sweet, sweet jiggles:

Our Voice Acting project also moved forward quite a bit. We put the first official voice lines into the game and validated the hypothesis that adding Voice Acting would improve immersion. So we decided to expand the project and began casting for all of Season 01. Soon, Freshwomen will be fully voiced!

Another important hypothesis we're investigating is Audio Design (sex and ambient noises). We implemented a basic mixer into the game, made an audio test for one animation, and the results were fantastic. It elevated the experience. We're now testing candidates to fully design audio for our animations.

We also launched Episode 6 Alpha 100! As of earlier today, a few selected testers are playing the complete version of episode 6, and will give us quality feedbacks, so we can make it perfect for you! As I reviewed the game over and over this week, I could feel the release date approaching. Seeing the renders, music, script and animation coming together to create an amazing experience really put the last few months of work into perspective.

It was hard work, and it was worth it. The team we built is capable, effective and highly ambitious, and episode 6 is amazing. We're almost ready for release. Episode 6 will be in your hands soon, and Episode 7 will be breathtaking.

I couldn't be more proud.

If you didn't play Episode 6 Beta 50 yet, be sure to get it at:

Thank you for believing in us, and for your support and patronage. We're building something amazing together. Great things are coming,"

f1r3

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
Sigh... There's a password on the APK. Just makes me either not want to even bother or want to get it from other places, like gamecax, then here. Can't find any mention of a password here either. No idea why you would bother with that.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Status Update: Launching Alpha 100, Voice Acting, Final Fixes and Booooobs

"Hello, my dear Freshmen!

We're wrapping up another amazing week, and I have some great news! This week, our artists and animators were fixing and polishing the last scenes on Episode 6, as well as implementing new lighting techniques. Most of Episode 6 content is already done rendering, with a few animations and statics remaining. Our R&D team is finishing up new rigs and systems for episode 7, and the improved performance will give us a huge boost in productivity. They're also developing our new physics deformation system, and it looks INCREDIBLE! Take a look at that sweet, sweet jiggles:

Our Voice Acting project also moved forward quite a bit. We put the first official voice lines into the game and validated the hypothesis that adding Voice Acting would improve immersion. So we decided to expand the project and began casting for all of Season 01. Soon, Freshwomen will be fully voiced!

Another important hypothesis we're investigating is Audio Design (sex and ambient noises). We implemented a basic mixer into the game, made an audio test for one animation, and the results were fantastic. It elevated the experience. We're now testing candidates to fully design audio for our animations.

We also launched Episode 6 Alpha 100! As of earlier today, a few selected testers are playing the complete version of episode 6, and will give us quality feedbacks, so we can make it perfect for you! As I reviewed the game over and over this week, I could feel the release date approaching. Seeing the renders, music, script and animation coming together to create an amazing experience really put the last few months of work into perspective.

It was hard work, and it was worth it. The team we built is capable, effective and highly ambitious, and episode 6 is amazing. We're almost ready for release. Episode 6 will be in your hands soon, and Episode 7 will be breathtaking.

I couldn't be more proud.

If you didn't play Episode 6 Beta 50 yet, be sure to get it at:

Thank you for believing in us, and for your support and patronage. We're building something amazing together. Great things are coming,"

f1r3
Yeah man something amazing, even people in the Discord are asking via reactions (since apparently you can no longer even write) why the fuck are you wasting time on stupid shit like VA, but yeah, amazing

Reactions: Kassan06969

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah man something amazing, even people in the Discord are asking via reactions (since apparently you can no longer even write) why the fuck are you wasting time on stupid shit like VA, but yeah, amazing
Right, when a large percentage of people mute sound anyway. It's already bloated by being HD beyond what most peoples' monitors are capable of showing.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I hope in ep 6 and season 2 we can turn off the VA.
I hope there is an option to turn off the VA.
I like the music in the AVNs but no VAs

WAID1337

Aug 23, 2019
I hope in ep 6 and season 2 we can turn off the VA.

I hope there is an option to turn off the VA.
I like the music in the AVNs but no VAs
Ren'py should have a voice sound slider by default they could easily use, otherwise I'll just play on mute

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The only Renpy VN I have played with voice acting is Dark Desire. Although the plot is nonsenical, the voice acting didn't bother me and you can put it on silence if you want it. This is an example:

View attachment vlc-record-2023-05-07-18h29m04s-Dark Desire 2-.mp4

Also, I made a video with AI voices added to A Wife And Mother's scene Many people liked it actually, someone wrote me that the game would be better that way.

The voice acting could be expensive but I don't think that it takes too much time to do it, in one day you can record the voices of an update and in another one you can sync up them with the text I guess.

But it's true that many people don't like voice acting in these games.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He copied his whole page :WaitWhat::WeSmart::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is so absurd and ridiculous. This game "smelled" for a long time.
-The general tone of the story, the college theme, girls have a lot in common with DIK girls in their personalities. A goofy friend who pretends to be Russian in order to get into girls' panties, Derek is easily guessed in him.
- And of course the case with a preps mansion. It's not a crime, because these are all assets from the DAZ store, but I definitely wouldn't use the easily recognizable interior from the most popular game.
- Aggressive marketing, the developer asks to write reviews in Steam, to attract more hype. And the game is quite ... mediocre, no more than 7/10. See for yourself, there are only 160 pages of discussions here, which is very little. Game definitely doesn't get as much attention as Steam tells us.
- Release of new Episodes in parts, Beta doesn't contain all the content for the new episode.
- The recruitment of a large team didn't affect the speed of development.
- And now the Patreon page of one of the most flagship AVN developers has been completely copied. It is easy to conclude that the whole project smells of fraud, so I don't regret that I will abandon this game.

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes