ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Holy sh.... this game is reaching new heights with those animations. I haven't seen another VN where the belly moves like that. Great physics right there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: clatuvac

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Holy sh.... this game is reaching new heights with those animations. I haven't seen another VN where the belly moves like that. Great physics right there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is, animation wise, it isn't even hard to do that (for the belly/hip area). Been able to do that for at least a decade.As for the physics on the breasts. Certainly looks like they are taking full advantage of 3.0+ Blender. It's just better for rendering your assets than Daz is!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ashitanojoe

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
so the walkthrough part of the walkthrough mod doesn't exist anymore?

so is this basically just a gallery unlocker now then?
Looking at the files in the .zip it seems that way.

Really unfortunate :(

EDIT: I just booted the game and season 2 (and presumably the rest of the game) has an official in-game walkthrough.

Can be turned on/off in the preferences. My bad :D

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
EDIT: I just booted the game and season 2 (and presumably the rest of the game) has an official in-game walkthrough.

Can be turned on/off in the preferences. My bad :D
oh in that case fair enough Lol

Figured i ask cause i have no intrest in gallary unlockers (i don't even use them and find gallerys pointless Lol) Lol but the walkthrough part i did have interest in Lol

Reactions: TheKingCobra

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
In order for voice acting to be an asset, it must be at least decent, which is clearly unattainable for this budget, unfortunately. I can't take it so I just turn off the sound. Besides, is it me or the plot starts to fall apart?

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Is this update what they spent 8 months working on? Yikes. Get rid of the VA - it isn't good. Invest in new hardware because you clearly have a machine from the 1990s if it takes you that long to render that amount with a team of 15. Hire better writers. Add more content per episode.

But hey, at least the renders are nice.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Susan and/or Alyssa or Sue need to happen next. Any of my top 3 here at least, don't tease us with that Susan just to have us in the next update leave the house after having a bit with Lily's shady beat up husband.

Also switched off VA, I never actually do that for JP ero games and I think the only english one where it seemed to be fine was Subverse probably because of the vibe but yeah just not here. They should ideally spend the budget on other things for now like getting more renders out. I can only hope that if there's any fellow Freshwomen F95 bros that are patreons that they feel the same about the voice thing.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well that was an update....

For starters, top tier renders as usual. They are high quality but its kind of a requirement now adays to have good renders and doesn't really set them apart from anything.

Animations are excellent, some of the best I've seen

Story went from 0-100. Feels like episodes 1-5 were the first 5 chapters in a book, and episode 6 we just decided to skip to chapter 35 and miss everything inbetween.

Voice acting was a giant miss for me. It just never works out in these adult visual novels and instantly sounds off. Took about 2 seconds to mute all of them.

I feel like Sam is going to be used as an annoying character for the next few episodes. I really hope Lily doesnt take him back, but its seemingly like that is whats going to happen. Just use him to make some bs drama to frustrate the players who like Lily, hope I am wrong about it.

Chloe scenes are kind of w/e. I don't care for the character at all but if you do you will probably like them.

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes