Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I didn't see anything new, contents from 0.6 are just the same as season 2 ep 1, but the content says 56 new animations, I'm confuse

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

MateCss1

Jul 28, 2021
I didn't see anything new, contents from 0.6 are just the same as season 2 ep 1, but the content says 56 new animations, I'm confuse
i also have the same problem+when i start the game it crashes and throws me back to the beginning of the game i don't use any mods any idea?

claudiu0530

Oct 26, 2022
i also have the same problem+when i start the game it crashes and throws me back to the beginning of the game i don't use any mods any idea?
Did you overwrite the files? I did that at first, and had the same problems. Downloaded again, unpacked in a completely new folder, and everything works fine.

Reactions: MateCss1

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The 56 animations are definitely just a lie, but there is like 30 more sec of pressing ctrl compared to the beta
Also, I really feel like the new models are just worse than the DAZ ones, they look bad

Reactions: Xtmr61

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Any chance that the textbox opacity could be increased in future updates?

It's currently at what seems like 10% even when on which makes text near impossible to see when it goes to bright backgrounds.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
The game crashes immidiatly.

Downloaded Version is the 4K Version for PC/Linux using Gofile.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 67, in <module>
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 65, in build_archive_and_classify
File "game/scripts/settings/benchmark_time.rpy", line 12, in report_benchmark_clock
IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

No mod or other shenigans added to it.

Edit: appearently the settings Folder with those files named above doesnt even exist. o_O

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Sex scenes and animations look better than ever, though the characters MC fucks in this update are not my top ones. The story has gotten more interesting. Built in walkthrough mod is good. and I could care less about voice acting.

But damn this update took forever! Hopefully we get some milf action in the next episode

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
The game crashes immidiatly.

Downloaded Version is the 4K Version for PC/Linux using Gofile.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 67, in <module>
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 65, in build_archive_and_classify
File "game/scripts/settings/benchmark_time.rpy", line 12, in report_benchmark_clock
IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

No mod or other shenigans added to it.

Edit: appearently the settings Folder with those files named above doesnt even exist. o_O
I have the same download and it works fine, maybe yours got corrupted during download or unpacking.
I'd say, download it again?

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
ich finde das spiel sehr interesant . etwas mystisch

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I had my four parts of the HD DL fail to unzip correctly 2-3 times, gave up there. Reading there's other bugs and contentious model changes if I even got past that stage? Gonna wait a bit I think.

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes