KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Is there any point in downloading the 4K version of the game if my maximum resolution is 1920x1080?
No, you'll be bottlenecked by your monitor.

Unless you want to extract the renders from the game and be able to zoom in a lot.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Why waste time with these inane polls that add nothing to the game and instead focus on moving the story forward.
Views, Kill/waste time, Money, Attention, Milky Milk, etc?

But hey, let the Dev know about this game that is planned to come out. Seems to be copying his game's cover art, text font etc. Maybe nothing can be done about this but just figured let the Dev know.

CFC.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ashitanojoe

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I don't like to throw the word milker around but this is the epitome of milking this thing dry. They are putting lots of effort into milking though

Reactions: BorgiaBou

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
here we go vote after vote barely any content

View attachment 3462917
Why do they insist on running this game by popular vote instead of producing actual content for us? Stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and make the game you want to. People already enjoyed what you have made so far, don't doubt the ability to make something fun.

You're just turning people off by wasting all this time running development by committee. You guys were supposed to release the Julia episode last month, yet you still haven't decided how her face looks.

I've never seen such a fall from grace since Milfy City.

Reactions: lipe2410

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Next update be like :Season 2 Ep 2 Part 2 sub part 1 sub sub part 0,1v ....
If you feel that way, why not find another game to enjoy?

I'm probably the only person who finished Season 1 and couldn't care less to continue. I hate that it was super short too, especially for its price. I own cheaper AVNs that last longer and offer more. This was more of just an overhyped game just cause. I don't even know why it got overwhelming reviews, nothing overwhelming to me. Kinda sus really.

Also, the Dev keeps posting stuff on Steam... he should be working and not be wasting time making videos/voting polls etc Unless of course he is they (Dev Team) and multiple people are doing these idk.

FWD.jpg

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
If you feel that way, why not find another game to enjoy?

I'm probably the only person who finished Season 1 and couldn't care less to continue. I hate that it was super short too, especially for its price. I own cheaper AVNs that last longer and offer more. This was more of just an overhyped game just cause. I don't even know why it got overwhelming reviews, nothing overwhelming to me. Kinda sus really.

Also, the Dev keeps posting stuff on Steam... he should be working and not be wasting time making videos/voting polls etc Unless of course he is they (Dev Team) and multiple people are doing these idk.

View attachment 3484538
did i say i play the game?

kon4nn

Jan 29, 2023
Hey guys Can someone upload the 2 new 10+ min videos of Gabby and Chloe? Looked everywhere and I can't find any of them...

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes