homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Julia sex scene is the main selling point 22 animations for her scene I think. Unless there are other scenes which i don't think there is. I personally don't like the younger characters. Milf milf milf all the way. Bring on the Susan content already. But the patrons love Chloe and Julia so I'll be waiting

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Not a shock reading those reviews about what I figured a really short update with a sex scene if this was one dev working alone wouldn't have a problem but this is a team and after 4 months this is all they put out said it before all this vn has going for it are looks but at this rate how long can that last

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Not a shock reading those reviews about what I figured a really short update with a sex scene if this was one dev working alone wouldn't have a problem but this is a team and after 4 months this is all they put out said it before all this vn has going for it are looks but at this rate how long can that last
A good VN should deliver at least 30 minutes of play for every month in development (my personal metric, yours may vary). If this was 20 minutes after 4 months, that is a complete rip-off for anyone that isn't a pirate.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This game was kinda fast in the development for the first season, as far as I remember. I think we all agree that the dev should have finished the game in the way he made the first season. Switching everything to blender and increasing the graphics quality to 4k was a mistake, he should do that for the new games, but not for this one. I also think that the most demanding thing in terms of development time is making the animations, this update has 22 animations at 60 fps, almost nobody here do that much in 4 months. Is it necessary that amount of animations for just a sex scene and doing them in 60 fps?

Aramir

May 2, 2018
Lets go

Download now:

EARLY ACCESS RELEASE SCHEDULE
This 20 minutes long, very short episode is temporarily exclusive to higher tiers that want to support the development of the next episode.
The price will go down over the following days:

• April 10th, available for $25 tier
  • April 13th, available for $20 tier
  • April 17th, available for $15 tier
  • April 20th, available for $10 tier
  • April 24th, available for $5 tier (with $10+ lifetime contribution)
  • May 1st, available for $2 tier (with $10+ lifetime contribution)

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game was kinda fast in the development for the first season, as far as I remember. I think we all agree that the dev should have finished the game in the way he made the first season. Switching everything to blender and increasing the graphics quality to 4k was a mistake, he should do that for the new games, but not for this one. I also think that the most demanding thing in terms of development time is making the animations, this update has 22 animations at 60 fps, almost nobody here do that much in 4 months. Is it necessary that amount of animations for just a sex scene and doing them in 60 fps?
That's What I've been also saying since more than a year. Oppai Man grew too fast and too big. If I'm not mistaken, they are Brazilians and obviously became overwhelmed by huge earnings from season 1. A few bad moves later, they became pro milkers. They totally deserve the backlash they're getting atm. Hope they cut the crap with their 4K $#@%% and get back to what made their success back in the day.

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
Do we know the results of these polls?

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes