HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is this update even worth going through? What scenes are here? Saw a bit earlier from those that got it that it was total rip off.

• Haha
Reactions: Kipling

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
erm..20mins of the new content?oh well i keep waiting until got more content so i can focus play it eventho is poll based update.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Should have looked into the changelog before downloading... calling this "content-update" is a little far-fetched. Seems to be the new approach for this game, making a poll for a lewd scene, get the lewd scene done, publish the small update and thats it... Last update was pretty much the same. Other than that, nothing.

Shame, i liked the game and the story could have been interesting but yeah... not like this. 3 months for an update would be nice, if there would be content in it. But without the lewd scene there is practically none.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FreshWomen [Season 2 Ep.2 Part 3 4K] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

-------------------------------------------------------------
FreshWomen [S2 Ep.2 Part 3 720p] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

-------------------------------------------------------------
FreshWomen [S2 Ep.2 Part 3 1080p] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Damn even the 1080 version is above 5 GB. Any chance of another host?
Maybe MediaFire or Workupload (they are both fairly quick, better than Mixdrop) but no limits on size. Or better yet GoFile, but that might be asking too much.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
FreshWomen [Season 2 Ep.2 Part 3] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Wow you must have read my mind, thanks for yet again giving us a great compression on some great host alternatives.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Should have looked into the changelog before downloading... calling this "content-update" is a little far-fetched. Seems to be the new approach for this game, making a poll for a lewd scene, get the lewd scene done, publish the small update and thats it... Last update was pretty much the same. Other than that, nothing.

Shame, i liked the game and the story could have been interesting but yeah... not like this. 3 months for an update would be nice, if there would be content in it. But without the lewd scene there is practically none.
IYKYK
1713706736748.png

Reactions: zeph19

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn even the 1080 version is above 5 GB. Any chance of another host?
Maybe MediaFire or Workupload (they are both fairly quick, better than Mixdrop) but no limits on size. Or better yet GoFile, but that might be asking too much.
WORKUPLOAD max file size is 2GB, and MEDIAFIRE max file size with free account is 10GB. And there is a GOFILE link in the OP for the uncompressed.

Only the 4K is the updated version.

Reactions: Demnor

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah figures... they have huge support on patreon and are making a good bunch of money... so yeah, another game gone the milking route i guess. Cant really blame them, who would not take huge amounts of money for slim to none workhours? I aint supporting them anyways, but considered it before the last update, but it was short and not worth it, same goes for this one... and it will stay this way i think. If the DEVs arent passionate to get their game done, they are doing it only for the money at some point and dont bother anymore with getting things done... here its the latter. Well, good thing there are enough good games with passionate DEVs that want to tell a nice story and get the game done at some point, so... time to unwatch this i guess.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Having your sex scenes added based on polls seems like a terrible idea. Kinda screams "I don't storyboard my game anymore". Hard to tell a cohesive story when your polls are the directing point moment to moment in the story. Works if it's just a pure AVG with nothing but sex scenes, but this game seemed to want to tell a story when it was first started.

Helps give the LI equal screen time and development when they aren't at the whims of a group of people voting or not any given week/month.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just FYI for those who want to use GoFile and are getting the "Download access temporarily limited" message. There is a way to bypass it.

First copy the server name in the message

1713707975280.png

Then right click on the GoFile page and Inspect Elements

1713708026743.png

On Inspect Elements, use Ctrl+F, and search for the server name. You'll find a link to the .zip file there. Click the link to the .zip and have fun.

1713708094590.png

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes