MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Just FYI for those who want to use GoFile and are getting the "Download access temporarily limited" message. There is a way to bypass it.

First copy the server name in the message

View attachment 3561312

Then right click on the GoFile page and Inspect Elements

View attachment 3561315

On Inspect Elements, use Ctrl+F, and search for the server name. You'll find a link to the .zip file there. Click the link to the .zip and have fun.

View attachment 3561320
and you are my fucking hero right now :love: didn't know that trick

awk

Jun 14, 2019
Just FYI for those who want to use GoFile and are getting the "Download access temporarily limited" message. There is a way to bypass it.

First copy the server name in the message

View attachment 3561312

Then right click on the GoFile page and Inspect Elements

View attachment 3561315

On Inspect Elements, use Ctrl+F, and search for the server name. You'll find a link to the .zip file there. Click the link to the .zip and have fun.

View attachment 3561320
You're the absolute MVP

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The Dev is making more than one game now, plus working on their website too. I don't think they are intentionally "milking" but probably stretched too thin.

I'm not saying he isn't milking, I just made the assumption after looking at their Patreon. The Dev has done 1000 renders and 50 animations between both games since January. Not a lot, but I've seen far worse.

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
" Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1: Lily "

Lily is the purple hair chick, right? If yes, I'll skip this one, I'll come back when the update focus on the milfs or at least, the dark hair daughter.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Should have looked into the changelog before downloading... calling this "content-update" is a little far-fetched. Seems to be the new approach for this game, making a poll for a lewd scene, get the lewd scene done, publish the small update and thats it... Last update was pretty much the same. Other than that, nothing.

Shame, i liked the game and the story could have been interesting but yeah... not like this. 3 months for an update would be nice, if there would be content in it. But without the lewd scene there is practically none.
not really into poll based content coz it will be like bunch on non canon will be mush together.more prefer ingenuity of the story and make us keep waiting for more like certain games that going on right now and yes players will always critic and asking bunch of nonsense but if developer keep it straight and stay with his own originality it will shut them up eventually.
just my two cent.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I do not want to download the 4K version, However all of the other download sites say Season 2, Episode 2, part 2. Should the downloads be S2Ep2Pt3? I have already played 2,,2,2.

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes