MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
The devs of this game have started doing what the modern companies are doing, the more you pay them, the worse of a product you will get and the slower it will release. It sucks how money ruins a good game.
No one is safe from

Reactions: Issikka

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Game's out ,,,,, A HERO IS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: no, it is not...

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

After a quick two-week break to replenish our energies, we’re back for another semester of production!
is growing very, very fast, and in July, we reached a huge milestone: 60 games offered on our platform, generating $61.781 in new monthly revenue to our partner devs!

Powering up the NSFW Dev Community, and helping talented devs achieve their full potential has been an amazing mission, and we’re very grateful with the reception we’re getting from devs and players! A bigger community means more devs, more players, and, of course, more great games!

If you’re a game developer, and want to publish your game at , we’re now accepting games with at least 10 active subscribers. Click here to know more:
In other news, we’re making steady progress on FreshWomen - Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2! Here’s a summary of where we are now:
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: 7 scenes done, 1 in progress, 0 to go;
  • Facial Expression: 8 scene done, 0 to go;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 5 scenes done, 3 in progress, 0 to go;
  • Animations: 27 animations in tertiary movement and polish!;
  • Characters, Script and Storyboards are done!
  • Voice Acting is done!
In a few more days we’ll be ready to announce a release date. This episode is really special for us, as we used it to implement an important piece of tech: hair physics! I’ve attached a snippet of how it works in this week's video, so be sure to check it out!
FreshWomen - Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2 will be packed full of animations, and Devilla is sexier than ever! I’m sure you’ll be very, very happy with what we’ve got in store for this update.
Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is also going strong! It’s new Patreon page already has more than 1800 paid members, and 2300 free members!
The new chapter is quite something, and I can’t wait to share more with you. You’re in for a lot of adventure, twists, and a very, very special sex scene.
Read our full Status Update here:
Our accelerated release scheduled at brought you incredible releases this month, and here are our staff picks for this week:
  • The Restaurant (FREE GAME):
  • Lesson in Loyalty:
  • World of Secrets:
Enjoy!
I’m very, very excited about this semester! We have a lot of releases lined up, new tech improvements, a few things I can’t yet talk about with you, and, of course, Steam!
Thank you so much for your feedbacks and support! It’s a huge pleasure to create these games for you!
See you soon,
f1r3

In a few more days we’ll be ready to announce a release date.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
lol, just started playing this from the top and it's been deja vu all over. Sure I've seen some of the girls before, but then the college...dude, been there before in a couple of games.

OK, about 20 mins later and I'm confused. I'm in The Beach House and in the WT it talks about Special renders, but none of the ones indicated are there. Not sure what these renders are or why they are not showing up.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
tried to play this game many times, but it sucks ass. I don't know why its so popular and sold well on steam. Sex is vanilla, generic web novel writing, generic plot. pure slop.
yeah honestly I only liked this game for 2 of LI Sue ( the milf's daughter) and Lilly. Plus the it has some nice renders and animations and I think it is rendered in 4k. So since I got a 4k monitor made me want to play it and keeping it. But yah story was okay in S1 but was trash in S2. I'm still gonna play it but not every update.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
tried to play this game many times, but it sucks ass. I don't know why its so popular and sold well on steam. Sex is vanilla, generic web novel writing, generic plot. pure slop.
yeah honestly I only liked this game for 2 of LI Sue ( the milf's daughter) and Lilly. Plus the it has some nice renders and animations and I think it is rendered in 4k. So since I got a 4k monitor made me want to play it and keeping it. But yah story was okay in S1 but was trash in S2. I'm still gonna play it but not every update.
I don't think Freshwomen is amazing or anything, but the dev makes $41k on Patreon, apparently. So clearly there are a lot of folks who love this game and/or developer.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I don't think Freshwomen is amazing or anything, but the dev makes $41k on Patreon, apparently. So clearly there are a lot of folks who love this game and/or developer.
People forget Britney Spears also generated millions of dollars even though her music was mediocre. AVNs don't have to be good to be popular.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
People forget Britney Spears also generated millions of dollars even though her music was mediocre. AVNs don't have to be good to be popular.
Closer to a Billion dollars. One of her tours grossed almost 500 million alone. But, yes, you are correct. You need a form of talent. The industry will do the rest to milk you dry until you stop earning. But, by that time, a younger mediocre talent will come along to earn the next Billion!

Reactions: MaxRichard

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Closer to a Billion dollars. One of her tours grossed almost 500 million alone. But, yes, you are correct. You need a form of talent. The industry will do the rest to milk you dry until you stop earning. But, by that time, a younger mediocre talent will come along to earn the next Billion!
I noticed that there are 11 languages listed for translations of this game. Perhaps it is a case if you can't have a depth of quality you go for a wide, shallow appeal? That might explain the monetary, if not critical, success.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
I noticed that there are 11 languages listed for translations of this game. Perhaps it is a case if you can't have a depth of quality you go for a wide, shallow appeal? That might explain the monetary, if not critical, success.
Well, as the saying goes "Jack of all trades. Master of none.". Cast a wide enough net and you'll catch something. You can either build tall or build wide. Both can be lucrative.

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
even with downloading the most recent update....still cannot get the game to load... Keep getting the crash to notepad thing i had months ago. Had given up on it for a bit hoping a later update resolved it.. and nope.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
even with downloading the most recent update....still cannot get the game to load... Keep getting the crash to notepad thing i had months ago. Had given up on it for a bit hoping a later update resolved it.. and nope.
Did you try changing the Video/Render settings? Hold down SHIFT and start the game. At the upper left select the Angle... option. Press Quit at the bottom left and then try to start normally.
At times it works (in Windows) sometimes it does not. :>)

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
Did you try changing the Video/Render settings? Hold down SHIFT and start the game. At the upper left select the Angle... option. Press Quit at the bottom left and then try to start normally.
At times it works (in Windows) sometimes it does not. :>)
The game isn't even loading. The initial loading screen pops up and before it can even move past that it crashes to the notepad.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, at the end of Episode 4, you get to choose who to stay with....are there any RP points involved or does it affect the storyline? I've looked at three and there seems to be no difference to start with in Episode 5 and it's not clear from the WT if there is any effect.

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes