-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, at the end of Episode 4, you get to choose who to stay with....are there any RP points involved or does it affect the storyline? I've looked at three and there seems to be no difference to start with in Episode 5 and it's not clear from the WT if there is any effect.
I can't remember for certain, but I think there's a minor bonus to whomever you stay with. There also may be a sex scene with that girl that otherwise you'd miss. This is off a somewhat fuzzy memory, though, because it's been quite awhile for me since I played that part.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Just found this game, decided to check patreon.......like HOLY FUCK!!!!! 41k!?o_O

This shit must be something else I will gonna try it right away!:love:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I'm a little confused - where was Season 2 episode 1?
Season ep6 finishes with the the father getting taken away, right?
and season 2 (ep1?) opened with Sam at Susan's place, but then I get another banner saying episode 2 after seeing Sue on the car......is that then actually ep2 or is it ep1...if ep2 what happened to ep1...so confused

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok, I'm a little confused - where was Season 2 episode 1?
Season ep6 finishes with the the father getting taken away, right?
and season 2 (ep1?) opened with Sam at Susan's place, but then I get another banner saying episode 2 after seeing Sue on the car......is that then actually ep2 or is it ep1...if ep2 what happened to ep1...so confused
IIRC, each episode has one or more opening scenes, after which you see the "Episode X" text. So that first scene (or set of scenes) is Episode 1 of Season 2. But you don't see the text for that until slightly later. It's kind of like a lot of television shows, where an episode (say, of Star Trek, for example) has an initial scene, then the opening credits. If it plays with commercial breaks, you usually get that after the opening credits, and then the show continues after the commercial with something like the episode name. This game follows a similar ordering of things (but no commercials, of course).

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
I finally got this game working. I ended up completely deleting the entire file I had in my game file and reinstalling the 720P version. The bonus is that I could keep my saves so I am continuing right where I left off...Which was just after the father was arrested.

Rgrmohyh

Nov 30, 2023
I finally got this game working. I ended up completely deleting the entire file I had in my game file and reinstalling the 720P version. The bonus is that I could keep my saves so I am continuing right where I left off...Which was just after the father was arrested.
Can you send me the save that you are using ? Because i want to resume the game but i lost my save

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmmm, a Gabby and Alyssa sandwich....please say it's possible.
Just got to the bit about the 'sexual misconduct' thing in the college....shame that it's been used in another game...exactly the same scenario as well.

Reactions: anqixian007

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1: Lily
Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2: Devilla
Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3: Susan
Season 2 Episode 4 Part 1: Sue
Season 2 Episode 4 Part 2: Professor Watson
Season 2 Episode 4 Part 3: Threesome with Chloe and Julia

Is this correct for Ep 3 part 1 ?

mayrrrrrain

Nov 3, 2022
So, at the end of Episode 4, you get to choose who to stay with....are there any RP points involved or does it affect the storyline? I've looked at three and there seems to be no difference to start with in Episode 5 and it's not clear from the WT if there is any effect.
For collectibles you should choose to stay with Dylan and Julia, while staying with others doesn't seem to affect the storyline for now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

1000206854.jpg

Hello, my dear freshmen!

This week we were absolutely focused on polishing the last details on our next release, and it’s almost done! In a few hours, our Alpha Testers will be playing our latest build, and giving us quality assurance feedbacks so we can get it perfect for you!

This part features Devilla, and is packed full of animations, great moments with Chloe, Madison, Alyssa and Julia, and a fresh twist to the story.

Are you ready?

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2 has:

About 20 minutes of fresh content;

422 gorgeous 4K renders;

32 sexy animations in 60 FPS;

Voice Acting;

Sexy sounds and moaning;

720p, 1080p and 4K options;

Sweat and Physics;

HD Maps for all characters;

Multiple translations;

As with Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1, this new episode will also feature a special release day discount:

August 16th, available for $4 tier (with $10+ lifetime contribution);

August 23rd, Available for $16 tier;

We’re very excited about this part, and can’t wait to get it in our hands! Release week is always very exciting, and our hearts our already beating fast. Finally, after weeks of work, it’s time to share it with you!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so before I push on with this game up to the new release, I'm in a quandry at the split after the lecture hall riot.
If you don't 'stay' do you still get an option later for the Frat or is the offer a red herring?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok, so before I push on with this game up to the new release, I'm in a quandry at the split after the lecture hall riot.
If you don't 'stay' do you still get an option later for the Frat or is the offer a red herring?
I think so. I know I looked at both ways, and I seem to remember that (so far) the only difference is talking with the dude and his girl instead of leaving for lunch with the MC's friends. I don't remember if I looked to see if there's anything point-wise that gets affected, but I don't believe there is.

anqixian007

Jul 15, 2020
hmmm, a Gabby and Alyssa sandwich....please say it's possible.
Just got to the bit about the 'sexual misconduct' thing in the college....shame that it's been used in another game...exactly the same scenario as well.
i would like to experience more sexual content where this passionate scene happen in bathroom/swimming pool together with Alyssa&Susan in future if possible.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
For collectibles you should choose to stay with Dylan and Julia, while staying with others doesn't seem to affect the storyline for now.
ok, thanks, I have a save after doing each of those routes so at least I can go to them if needed, though I do wish we could name the saves

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes