The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
CAN WE GET SOME SUSAN CONTENT FINALLY?????? LIKE WTF DEVS WAKE UP
Any idea when we get Susan content?
I thought... "WTF is Susan!?" Went to look in the walkthrough, and realized "Oh! It's Sue's mom..." (I guess...) Then I thought: "Does the Dev not know Sue is not actually a name but the diminutive of Susan? Does he not realize Mom and Daughter share the same name!?" (Even if she's not Sue's mom—sorry... I can't remember... Been quite a while since I've played this—, quite unimaginative having two characters with the same name... Some people even recommend creating characters with different initials to make it easier for readers to differentiate them...)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I thought... "WTF is Susan!?" Went to look in the walkthrough, and realized "Oh! It's Sue's mom..." (I guess...) Then I thought: "Does the Dev not know Sue is not actually a name but the diminutive of Susan? Does he not realize Mom and Daughter share the same name!?" (Even if she's not Sue's mom—sorry... I can't remember... Been quite a while since I've played this—, quite unimaginative having two characters with the same name... Some people even recommend creating characters with different initials to make it easier for readers to differentiate them...)
Women naming their daughter the same as themselves is kind of a counterculture type thing in America, as it's historically been very common for men to give their sons the same name. Women of a certain age and perspective took the approach of "well if men can do it, i had the damn kid she's getting my name" I can't say I fault the reasoning.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
In the OP? Like I said that is the compressed version by the dev is the 720p version, it's not going to get any smaller without making look a whole lot worse, as last time I had to drop both he audio/image quality by 20% to get any savings whatsoever.

When you run it you can see it says compressed (already) in the title screen of the game.

The main version of the game is 16GB, 1080p is 6GB, and 720p compressed is 1.5GB.
ok, i dont want to argue or anything, but the last you did 720p and it's 1.8gB (not 1.5gB) reduced to around 800 mB. it's pretty awesome.
Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 07.55.00.png
and last version (ep3part1, here: ) says it's compressed too, yet your compression managed to reduced it to 800mB: https://f95zone.to/threads/freshwomen-s2-ep-3-part-2-oppaiman.79740/post-13983353
so can you please reconsider to compress the 720p version.
thank you.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok, i dont want to argue or anything, but the last you did 720p and it's 1.8gB (not 1.5gB) reduced to around 800 mB. it's pretty awesome.
View attachment 3958431
and last version (ep3part1, here: ) says it's compressed too, yet your compression managed to reduced it to 800mB: https://f95zone.to/threads/freshwomen-s2-ep-3-part-2-oppaiman.79740/post-13983353
so can you please reconsider to compress the 720p version.
thank you.

I updated my compressed post, which is here to include the 720p release.

NOTE: The 720 version is already compressed by the developer. The settings I used are not what most are used to, keep that in mind.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
what the fuck is going on here? mc's dad is not in jail? mc is romancing Julia? it's like none of my earlier choices have been counted in the new update. i put mc's dad in jail. i had zero interest in Julia so i did nothing with her..and so far, that is what is in the new content..come on dev..do better at making choices matter.

Reactions: MaxRichard

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
How much of the gallery is wasted on dreams and imagination crap? Because some are clearly marked as dreams but "Emily Love 1" is also a dream and dream sequences in adult games are such a boring waste of time.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
what the fuck is going on here? mc's dad is not in jail? mc is romancing Julia? it's like none of my earlier choices have been counted in the new update. i put mc's dad in jail. i had zero interest in Julia so i did nothing with her..and so far, that is what is in the new content..come on dev..do better at making choices matter.
Which one is Julia? I haven't played much of this yet.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, it seems there's a bug with MC's dad not being in jail.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Julia is the purple haired video game girl. she acts like a child. can't stand her tbh..
and just finished the new update and it feels like the game is going more to a kinetic game than a choice driven one..
Well, good thing she's the one that I like the most. But I do agree, that choices need to matter.

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes