-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot of these 3d games have the same style. Does Ren'Py have built in models or is there a program they're all using to make the models/scenes?
A lot of these 3d games have the same style. Does Ren'Py have built in models or is there a program they're all using to make the models/scenes?
Most games with the types of models like those in this game will be done in Daz3D. Many developers also use a separate tool (like Blender) for animations. Another common renderer is HoneySelect (or HS2), which is used for many other games that I won't mention here because of site rules. (But generally you can find at least one or two games on any given page of the Latest Updates that uses HS or HS2.) And ofc there are others, like Virt-a-Mate (VaM), that are less common but used enough that you're likely to run into games with them as well if you're around here long enough.

In all of the above cases, the renders could be show in Ren'Py. Since it's a gaming engine, Ren'Py just uses images (like in .webm or other image formats). There are also several different ways to accomplish animations beyond just Blender, so that will vary from game to game.

May 2, 2020
FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 Status Report and a Brand New Tag System at Oppaiman Store
Hello, my dear FreshMen!

What a week we had!

Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is only a few days away, a new tag system was added to Oppaiman Store and production on FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 is flowing!

This week we made A LOT of progress on Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 and now, it’s time to polish everything. Blocking, Lighting and Facial Expressions are done, and, we’re almost done animating Susan’s sex scene too!

In a few more weeks, we’ll be ready to release what, to me, is one of the best parts we’ve done. It’s funny, exciting, and VERY hot!

Here’s our progress so far:

• Storyboard: DONE!;
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: DONE!;
  • Facial Expression: DONE!;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 3 scenes done, 7 to go;
  • Animations: 32 on finishing stages, 6 to go;
  • Characters and Script are done!

This stage of development is always interesting, as, for me, it’s the stage where things start to look like they will in the final release. It’s like looking at a freshly assembled jigsaw puzzle, and having the opportunity to make it even better. Very exciting!

Soon, we’ll be ready to show you everything we’ve been working on!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is going to be released on Wednesday! We’ll release an Alpha Build today, to make sure everything is perfect, and polish it a bit more next week before the big day. Wishlist here:

Oppaiman Store also had a lot of exciting things happening this week, and now we’ve got a brand new Tags System! You can now find EXACTLY what you want in our Store.

You want games that have girls with big boobs? There’s a tag for that! Games that feature cosplay? There’s also a tag for that! Big Ass? Threesome? Tentacles? No matter what you want, we’ve got a tag for you!

Let us know what do you think about this feature, and what tags would you love to see in our store!

As always, thank you for all the love and support! Creating this games is an AMAZING experience, and none of this would be possible without you. Thank you!

See you soon,

f1r3

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone will provide asset link of character used in this game?
If you don't get a response here, you might consider asking over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, where people ask these types of questions. You can create a new thread and then refer to this game by linking the OP. You might also consider specifying some girls from here so people know what model(s) you're interested in.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 Status Report and a Brand New Tag System at Oppaiman Store
Hello, my dear FreshMen!

What a week we had!

Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is only a few days away, a new tag system was added to Oppaiman Store and production on FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 is flowing!

This week we made A LOT of progress on Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 and now, it’s time to polish everything. Blocking, Lighting and Facial Expressions are done, and, we’re almost done animating Susan’s sex scene too!

In a few more weeks, we’ll be ready to release what, to me, is one of the best parts we’ve done. It’s funny, exciting, and VERY hot!

Here’s our progress so far:

• Storyboard: DONE!;
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: DONE!;
  • Facial Expression: DONE!;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 3 scenes done, 7 to go;
  • Animations: 32 on finishing stages, 6 to go;
  • Characters and Script are done!

This stage of development is always interesting, as, for me, it’s the stage where things start to look like they will in the final release. It’s like looking at a freshly assembled jigsaw puzzle, and having the opportunity to make it even better. Very exciting!

Soon, we’ll be ready to show you everything we’ve been working on!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is going to be released on Wednesday! We’ll release an Alpha Build today, to make sure everything is perfect, and polish it a bit more next week before the big day. Wishlist here:

Oppaiman Store also had a lot of exciting things happening this week, and now we’ve got a brand new Tags System! You can now find EXACTLY what you want in our Store.

You want games that have girls with big boobs? There’s a tag for that! Games that feature cosplay? There’s also a tag for that! Big Ass? Threesome? Tentacles? No matter what you want, we’ve got a tag for you!

Let us know what do you think about this feature, and what tags would you love to see in our store!

As always, thank you for all the love and support! Creating this games is an AMAZING experience, and none of this would be possible without you. Thank you!

See you soon,

f1r3
Finally the susan update.

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep3 part 2
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Did you mean to remove Alyssa's bonus gallery? I can't find it on your mod.

4.40 star(s) 552 Votes