Oct 4, 2017
Very very promising start, I'm definitely excited to see where this goes from here.

My main criticism as of now is that it might be nice to have a larger variety in body types among the female characters. Much as I like big tits, they feel a bit less special when 4 of the 6 main girls look basically the same from the neck down.

I'll also echo what someone said earlier in the thread, I'm definitely not a fan of dream sequences. They almost always just kill the pacing of the story and weaken the impact of the scene when you finally do get to bed down with that character. That said, you can always just skip through them, so it's not the biggest deal.

5gzucus

Dec 1, 2018
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
GOD MAN, ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?! WHAT ARE THESE MODELS! I don't need to see anymore, 5-stars for me. The girls presentation was enough. GREAT! Keep on the good work! I'll wait eagerly!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
About Susan ... Susan's model is beautiful. My favorite so far. It seems that her fortune comes from the commercialization of objects / clothes / sex toys. My theory? Susan is somewhat "ashamed" of this and that is why she does not want Sue to know anything and she don't want to involve her in this type of business. Something that bothers me a little, the message we saw on a phone at Susan's house, saying something about that person would like to repeat what happened because they had a great time, or something like that. The first impression this leaves is something sexual. And personally, I would not like to see or know that Susan has "sexual affairs" with neither men nor women. Like I said, this is my opinion. But I feel the same emotions knowing that love interests are sexually involved with other men or with other women. But hey, maybe it's just me. I hope I'm wrong.
My opinion is almost the opposite. I very rarely feel emotionally connected to the MC, and I prefer the story to be as realistic as possible, with of course some suspension of disbelief that is necessary in these games. And the idea that all women are currently living a life of celibacy just waiting for the MC doesn't help with the realism. But I guess a middle ground could be found in that, like getting a warning before checking the phone.
Another thing: Please don't make the arcade gamer girl a camgirl. This is too much seen. Nowadays there cannot be a game in which a girl dedicates to being a stripper, camgirl, model, erotic model, nude model ... And I repeat, this is my opinion.
To me it looks more like she is a Twitch streamer or something like that. That seems reasonable and in character.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes