PReuzao

Jan 16, 2022
Honestly, if I were a supporter on this game's Patreon, I'd cancel my subscription and withdraw my support! What used to be a game where the character meets beautiful women in college and deals with college-related things and his past life has turned into a game where he gets involved in prostitution and starts having sex with prostitutes. On top of that, the release time for each episode is taking way too long. As if that wasn't enough, there's been a decline in the appearance of the characters. Once again, I would withdraw my support on Patreon!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I will say I am not into the sex worker stuff. Definitely a turnoff. The girls are really pretty like Angela, Devila, and Gabby, but the work they're into is gross and doesn't feel like something the MC would / should be involved with.

veldrane

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 3184046

Season 1
  • Episode 1
  • Episode 2
  • Episode 3
  • Episode 4
  • Episode 5
Season 2
  • Episode 1
  • Episode 2
  1. Part 1 (Having Sex with Gabby)
  2. Part 2 (Having Sex with Alyssa)
  3. Part 3 (Making Out with Julia)
  • Episode 3
  1. Part 1 (Having Sex with Devilla)
  2. Part 2 (Having Sex with Susan)
  3. Part 3 (Making Out with Lily)
I want to see Ep 3 part 2 & 3. Soo if the time needed for each update doesn't change, then I guess I need to wait patiently in 2025

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Angela gives MC the letter from college. Cause it was delivered by address of the club. (No other explanation)
From dialogue with Gabby we understand that it was stupid idea to indicate the true address from the club like home staying. (And all the blame of this action she put on MC). At the same time all residents of the club got letters about expelling. L - logic.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well I just picked the game back up, and am caught up now. Tomorrow I'll make a some what detailed post about some thoughts I have on season 2 in particular, but also some other things too.

For now though I just want to say... WHAT THE HELL did they do to Angela?! Talk about a downgrade, she was much hotter before, she looked like an angel. She looks a lot different now, and not in a good way, in my opinion at least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Interesting to see that many people have a similar reaction to mine. I'm all in for Chloe and had actually restarted the game, refusing everyone except for her - and now she's totally absent from the story and clearly intended as a secondary LI, not a main girl. But no one else interests me anymore... I do have to recommend the game for allowing the MC to not engage with the other LIs to a high degree - though (unavoidably, I guess) now everyone is very lovey-dovey/hot & horny with MC who doesn't flirt and doesn't do any naughty stuff with anyone, so their thirstiness for him isn't really earned.
Apart from that, the whole prostitution angle does indeed rub the wrong way: MC started off as a likeable innocent caught up in his father's dark past, but now he's becoming a sleaze and recruiting students to become whores is just not okay in a game like this which never indicates the MC is mandatorily going to be active in some unsavory business just to get a luxurious roof over his head. It feels like this second part of the game doesn't match with the first one any longer. Too bad, I really enjoyed this game in the past. I hope this gets back on track.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There was one scene in particular that I want to talk about, that had me scratching my head, it's nitpicky, but still. It's the scene in season two with the cop.

Anyway that was very nitpicky, I just thought it was interesting how little sense that scene made on the law/law enforcement side of things.

Reactions: LightmanP
Feb 29, 2020
There was one scene in particular that I want to talk about, that had me scratching my head, it's nitpicky, but still. It's the scene in season two with the cop.

Anyway that was very nitpicky, I just thought it was interesting how little sense that scene made on the law/law enforcement side of things.
These errors make sense considering that the developers are not from the USA, there are also the asset factors as you said and also because they don't give a shit about these small details.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
weird i dont see it is only showing Music and Sound Volume
Weird. You do have the most recent version?

This is what it look like:

FW OM.png

You can mute all voices on the right, and you can go into a sub menu on the left and disable specific voices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dabi22
4.50 star(s) 541 Votes