BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Does this game crash alot back to the main menu - I just got off the phone with madison - after making a date with Ashe and it suddenly went back to the main menu - it has done this several times before with different relationships not sure it is supposed to

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Will there be more content with Mason?
Yes! He still needs glasses.

Does this game crash alot back to the main menu - I just got off the phone with madison - after making a date with Ashe and it suddenly went back to the main menu - it has done this several times before with different relationships not sure it is supposed to
First I've heard of it. Are you using anything like UnRen that might cause it to break? When you say it goes back to the menu, do you get an error message, or does it just kick you right to the main screen?

• Haha
Reactions: somewherexxx

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yes! He still needs glasses.

First I've heard of it. Are you using anything like UnRen that might cause it to break? When you say it goes back to the menu, do you get an error message, or does it just kick you right to the main screen?
I'm actually not using anything but the extracted file I downloaded from page 1 - and no there are no error messages - I'm following the walkthrough for Chapter 4 part 2 so that I can get the result that I want Ashe as romance - Nikki as friend only etc..

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is Mason a Tranny? the icon shows him as a girl but in Game he looks like somewhere in between

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Once we pacify the workaholic smothering babe she has come to know as a mom example of
maddening grouwnup life expentancy model, she will easily enjoy us going out and partying like mad.
It's a pass for me. I have 2 solo saves: Gabby and Mason. Not into any of the other girls.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Btw, about sharing/harem content, Neon has confirmed that Gabby and Madison will be shareable as long as one or both either are being played via cheating and/or financial manipulation (findom), being that they do not like the idea of sharing on their romance paths, for obvious reasons. I've quoted it here in case someone wants to read it directly:

I have a very loose idea of which girls would be comfortable with other girls, but nothing set's in stone yet. For now, I can really only commit to the idea that you can't be sleeping with Gabby and Madison at the same time, on their love paths. Now, maybe you could have Gabby as a secret sugarbaby while you romanced Madison, or romance Gabby while Madison ensures you keep financing her husband's defense in court. But, those are the only ones I'd say are definite no-go's.
If that plan is still in motion and hasn't changed, I actually wonder if Madison and/or Gabby will sort of get into this kinky competitiveness, though in the usual very grounded way assuming it's possible. Considering that the findom route can corrupt characters if it makes sense for them to be corruptible, it's possible that the tension/animosity between Gabby and Madison will play either subtly or obviously into the route.

For example, it looks like Madison would've been considered very beautiful when she was younger and perhaps she was a little "wild" or provocative, but she's seemingly lost that. As we all know, so many people that were successful and desirable in their younger days (and had more free time!) sometimes lose that edge and will miss it for the rest of their lives. Guy paying Madison to have sexual relations with her can feed into that reminiscience, especially if he's not cruel about it, maybe offering more and more money every time she protests, to the point where she just can't resist it every time because the money's too good. And eventually, like everything in life, she will grow accustomed to it happening all the time and so, psychologically, will be much more open to experiencing the joys and benefits of it. MC perhaps tries to use it to make her feel better about herself, making her feel young and irresistible again "I'm paying you this much money for sex because you're absolutely worth it Madison, you're so beautiful".

If she knows he's in a relationship with Gabby since before the corruption got out of hand, perhaps she now puts Gabby's beauty on equal footing with her own, instead of feeling like Gabby is much prettier and younger than her (just as a sexually unsuccessful father can grow to resent a sons that has lots of sex with beautiful women; people don't like feeling inferior to someone close to them). And that, psychologically, would probably give her a great, albeit guilty, satisfaction. I'm still not sure if it can be done believably, but if it can, this is the road there that I would assume plays a role.

Gabby ofc would basically be something similar to this, but in a form that works better for her. She resents her mother's controlling nature and being seen as "a child" and she also feels that her beauty is inferior to.. well, I hate getting racial ofc, but I think she feels that she's less beautiful than the white girls around her and it makes her feel bad (a lot of black women feel like that, unfortunately). Especially if we discover that Madison got a lot of attention when she was younger whereas Gabby feels like a wallflower (again, feeling inferior to someone close to you). I'd imagine for someone as young as her, simply the idea of being more desirable than her mom, getting payed more, having you cheat behind her back, etc., would be enough to give her some twisted satisfaction on these fronts, though obviously some guilt (hence, "corruption") that may or may not bubble up to the surface.

Sorry for wall, I took a whole gummy, more than I usually take, and... I felt compelled to type all of that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Definitely not into Gabby shes too ugly and seems too angry all the time, but Madison is in my opinion still very attractive, but still married so thats out too unless she gets divorced

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Definitely not into Gabby shes too ugly and seems too angry all the time, but Madison is in my opinion still very attractive, but still married so thats out too unless she gets divorced
Nah Gabby is gorgeous, she's not in my top 3 or anything, but she's definitely not ugly IMO, though she definitely does have a temper. (but I personally don't mind it)

Madison is definitely a MILF, and I do believe she is confirmed to have a romance path, so some way some how there probably will be a way to get her to leave her husband, she might just do it on her own volition after she falls for the MC.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Shhhh! Zip it about the fucking shoes. I know that normally no topic is off limits in this thread but you have no fucking idea how weird a thread can get when the shoe paraphilia guys show up. Say it three times and you summon those motherfuckers like Beetlejuice. It'll be like being strapped to a Clockwork Orange chair and forced to watch Sex in the City on a loop.
Yup my bad I'm late. Was stuck in traffic.
Aaaanyway, someone summoned me.:p

Last edited:

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Don't be offended LATAM guy, it's normal that in the USA they confuse Spanish with Latin American.
And that happens all over the world. People who call the Japaneses Chinese, or vice versa. Or Arab to any Muslim. Etc...
No need to be offended.
Nah, I was just kidding bro

Does society in the USA really have that perspective?
I can understand that we are related to Latin Americans because we speak the same language, even because of some common cultural elements, but the reality is that we are separated by an ocean xD

Really, we Spaniards are more like people from North Africa or the Greeks. Latin Americans have indigenous features that are very identifying, and their culture is highly influenced by ancestral traditions. For us it is like confusing a Cameroonian or Guinean with a French because they speak the same language.

What we observe from Spain is that in the United States they relate an entire culture to the language, so when they joke about crime in Latin America (which in Spain we also joke xD) they say "Spanish" or "Spain", and that is not correct.

For example, in Spain, where we have a great sense of humor, we joke about the legality of firearms in the USA (I hope no one is offended by this) and when we joke about the negative consequences of this we say "American people" no " English people".

Reactions: soldano and RodR22
Oct 10, 2022
Madison is definitely a MILF, and I do believe she is confirmed to have a romance path, so some way some how there probably will be a way to get her to leave her husband, she might just do it on her own volition after she falls for the MC.
I think she will divorce the husband when she will learn about drug business.

Reactions: SlapE
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes