Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Why are you so eager to confirm to brent that Guy is a Simp who he can manipulate and use by proxy?
I will be doing it because it makes the story more interesting, of course any functional human can get sex from a girl for $20,000? Not least one who shares an (emotionally positive) history with? Obviously the boyfriend who always gets moneymaking ideas too late can feel like his girlfriend is cheating on him with the extremely recently rich guy who she also shares a genuine emotional connection with? Right now when he comes back (assuming he doesnt end up in prison for grand theft lmao) the confrontation would be more predictable since he was right about MC and Nicki as soon as MC got a real chance they did (some) of what he was afraid of.

After the rework? I want to see his reaction when he realizes that everything that happened to him (his side story) was objectively on him and was in way shape or form the fault of Guy.

it doesn't. play through Brit romance act to see the contradicting nature of the writing. After u got the video from him u can see Brit's bf who's a guy that likes to do all kind of degrading things to his ex-gf and his current gf. He literally tied Brit up and blindfolded her then invited a guy over to fck her. He turned into a this deep, romantic, shakespeare level of poetry guy that got sad after finding out MC just slept with Brit after punching him. I literally LOLed at that scene. Writing's mid but some models are pretty good.
.... Does a character being a (contradictory) piece of shit mean that the writing is mid in every case it happens? because if so that sucks you have never read a good story

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
.... Does a character being a (contradictory) piece of shit mean that the writing is mid in every case it happens? because if so that sucks you have never read a good story
nahhhh, characters have to be simple & one-note, complexity is contradictory and totally not realistic at all man ;)

honestly even if u (royal u), as the reader, dont quite understand every characters decisions, which is definitely me sometimes, you can come up with your own interpretations that work. for example, with Jamie, you could argue he has a fear of being cheated on and so invites his buddy over to get his dick sucked or w/e so he can feel like he has control over it. maybe he felt particularly threatened by that friend? and then ofc Brit genuinely cheating on him just confirms his biggest fear & feeds into his deepest insecurities. even assholes do not like getting cheated on, lol. he may have genuinely felt he had a connection with her. add to that he's also turned on by being a "dominant" prick, more ego insecurities being fed, i.e. mistreating gabby, and it makes sense to me.

or hell, i dont know, that could be one of those stupid obnoxious "pranks" or w/e that some d-bags like to do lol "gotcha babe! haha!" there are some real dorks out there :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
honestly even if u (royal u), as the reader, dont quite understand every characters decisions, which is definitely me sometimes, you can come up with your own interpretations that work. for example, with Jamie, you could argue he has a fear of being cheated on and so invites his buddy over to get his dick sucked or w/e so he can feel like he has control over it. maybe he felt particularly threatened by that friend? and then ofc Brit genuinely cheating on him just confirms his biggest fear & feeds into his deepest insecurities. even assholes do not like getting cheated on, lol. he may have genuinely felt he had a connection with her. add to that he's also turned on by being a "dominant" prick, more ego insecurities being fed, i.e. mistreating gabby, and it makes sense to me.

or hell, i dont know, that could be one of those stupid obnoxious "pranks" or w/e that some d-bags like to do lol "gotcha babe! haha!" there are some real dorks out there :LOL:
Also, it's never shown or even really implied that Britt blew anyone else in that scene.. Jamie gets rough, Britt struggles and causes him to drop the phone, and she immediately begins yelling at him to take the blindfold off as the video cuts off.

So, what's more likely is that he just wanted to show off for his friends, being kind of an insecure weasel.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
So, what's more likely is that he just wanted to show off for his friends, being kind of an insecure weasel.
But that would make sense with him being "abusive"/manipulative behind closed doors and a "nice guy" before that/in public! He's supposed to be mid writing though! :BootyTime:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm kind of dissapointed there aren't any slutty girls to romance. For example imagine if we met a prostitute or something but we show her there is more to life and a wholesome romance ends up blossoming between us.

• Sad
Reactions: Bombmaster

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm kind of dissapointed there aren't any slutty girls to romance. For example imagine if we met a prostitute or something but we show her there is more to life and a wholesome romance ends up blossoming between us.
Imagine if there was a pure romantic (albeit horny) male character who we could show him there is less to life and a juicy corruption between us could blossom :BootyTime:

Realistically I'm sure there's a portion of people who consider most (everyone but Viola maybe?) Girls in this as slutty since they've all kissed someone or.....worse

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Imagine if there was a pure romantic (albeit horny) male character who we could show him there is less to life and a juicy corruption between us could blossom :BootyTime:

Realistically I'm sure there's a portion of people who consider most (everyone but Viola maybe?) Girls in this as slutty since they've all kissed someone or.....worse
I don't think any of these girls are slutty. They aren't angels but they definitely aren't slutty.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I read a post about a scene with Britt and a blindfold and I don't recall it at all. Is it a dark path only scene or something ive played her dark path once and still don't remember it. I assume it's during the photoshoot scene.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I read a post about a scene with Britt and a blindfold and I don't recall it at all. Is it a dark path only scene or something ive played her dark path once and still don't remember it. I assume it's during the photoshoot scene.
In the photo files you stole from jamie you find her "collection"blindfolded..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You can view the video of Brittini in Chapter 4 part two if you blackmailed Jamie and made him send all the pictures from his phone. I don't know if you need to be on the dark path to view them but it is a possibility that nice guy will have that option locked depending on amount of darkness points.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Also, it's never shown or even really implied that Britt blew anyone else in that scene.. Jamie gets rough, Britt struggles and causes him to drop the phone, and she immediately begins yelling at him to take the blindfold off as the video cuts off.

oh my bad, i forgot the specifics. i feel like some people that come through here can maybe unintentionally project and jump to wild conclusions (t-totally not me, though :p). which i guess when it comes to sexual stuff, makes sense as people can tend to extremes in one direction or the other... but still :confused: now theres probably at least a few lurkers who read that thinking the game has NTR in it or w/e :LOL:

Reactions: Feyd
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes