soldano

Jan 29, 2018
As a counterpoint I almost never wear real shoes. Barefoot, flip-flops/slides, or sandals are 99.9% of my footwear.
I almost always wear flip flops or sandals. But where I live is normal. It's too hot 9 out of 12 months of the year to wear closed shoes.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Guys you will never catch me wearing sandals.
Fuck I hate those.

Unless of course It impressed Nicki than I would do almost anything
Except butt stuff No dildo is going up my arse
You will like Guy's new warbrobe then, say goodbye to the white T-shirt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Uh uh. No way. No fucking way am I ever going to be wearing fucking Polkadots shirts. You seriously couldn't pay me enough to wear it. Even when shot dead, I wouldn't be caught wearing it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Uh uh. No way. No fucking way am I ever going to be wearing fucking Polkadots shirts. You seriously couldn't pay me enough to wear it. Even when shot dead, I wouldn't be caught wearing it.
If I were our MC, I'd wear whatever Brittani likes. Just repeat: "Daddy... this polkadot shirt fits you so well!" :D

And is Corruption or Blackmailing satisfactory?
Oh my. Of course they're not. You perv. :sneaky:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't skip texts. and choose back if there are some hot scenes or lines.
And I'd like to see the whole panel before clicking space. yk, Admiring the art.
So that answered everything except my question. As the only way anyone could give you any sort of objective answer was if they knew how quickly you read and did some math with the word count per playthrough. I read about 600-700 wpm on a screen and it took me several hours to get through on my first play which was a few updates ago. I also don't tend to linger on the renders.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
So that answered everything except my question. As the only way anyone could give you any sort of objective answer was if they knew how quickly you read and did some math with the word count per playthrough. I read about 600-700 wpm on a screen and it took me several hours to get through on my first play which was a few updates ago. I also don't tend to linger on the renders.
Sorry, but I Actually didn't know about that.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Please tell me Brittari is in the next update :cry:
She's in one image.. >_>

Seriously though, next time we see Britt, she's going to have quite a lot to do.

Still waiting for a Viola update :) . Either be nice to her and help both her and her mother OR..... you know , full on dark path , corupt her and degrade her even further , dunno involve mommy too?;)
Viola's quite prominent in the next update, with some fun hints towards her future.

Hope we'll have some lewd stuff with Carolina soon! Maybe before the end of the year?
Carolina's one of those characters, like Madison, that's kind of a slow burn.. It's hard to finesse a situation where she's willing/able to quickly jump on MC. But, it's coming!

She's also very likely the real head of Lucasfilm, the mastermind of pistachio gelato, and keeps leaving her drugs in the white house. Nicki is a menace and they only way to stop her is hot tub anal!
*hushed whisper*

Nicki Spanish..

1.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes