SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
When you say "a few possible endings already completed" ; you mean endings of the game entire ? Or of certain scenes ?
Endings of the update, the game isn't even close to finished, we still haven't even met the sister. ;)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
When you say "a few possible endings already completed" ; you mean endings of the game entire ? Or of certain scenes ?
Yeah, like SlapE said, just possible ends for the update. I'm trying something a little different with this one. Usually the various endings for an update arrive back at the same place. Usually with MC going to bed and reflecting on his day. This one has the possibility to end in four different locations, and with different circumstances in said locations.

So, the following update will basically have different openings based on the choices you make near the end of this one.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Endings of the update, the game isn't even close to finished, we still haven't even met the sister. ;)
Yeah, like SlapE said, just possible ends for the update. I'm trying something a little different with this one. Usually the various endings for an update arrive back at the same place. Usually with MC going to bed and reflecting on his day. This one has the possibility to end in four different locations, and with different circumstances in said locations.

So, the following update will basically have different openings based on the choices you make near the end of this one.
Alright, thanks for the answers guys. Now that I think about it, it's pretty obvious you were talking about the update and not the "final" endings.
I shouldn't ask questions when I'm past 4 beers, since I can barely do it sober :D

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I bought my first pair of Crocs recently, and man, what a game-changer.
I so want them to be comfortable on my feet, but every time I've tried them they don't have enough vertical give for my oddly tall feet, and the material they're made out of is like anathema to my skin, such chaff much ow.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Shhhh! Zip it about the fucking shoes. I know that normally no topic is off limits in this thread but you have no fucking idea how weird a thread can get when the shoe paraphilia guys show up. Say it three times and you summon those motherfuckers like Beetlejuice. It'll be like being strapped to a Clockwork Orange chair and forced to watch Sex in the City on a loop.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

tldr; 1000+ images in the newest build, and 1050+ completed. The new build available to high-tier subs has a few possible endings already completed. But, early reactions from playtesters are indicating people would rather be able to get certain optional content on all play-throughs, so I'm looking at how to do that. Shouldn't be a huge inconvenience, though.

I'm currently finishing up a scene with Risa which I tweaked to add some naughty options.. <_< Once Risa's scenes are completed, I need to do all of Ashe's sex scenes and the endings that result from them, and then we'll be ready for staggered final releases. I'm optimistic about having a Beta version out early next week, but we'll see how it all goes.

View attachment 2778532

I probably failed to communicate this, but Mason isn't in this next update. He's scheduled to be in the following one.

But yeah, the various paths are a bit much sometimes. :'D I think (hope) people will be impressed by what I've pulled off with Ashe in this most recent one. It's honestly like four different games, depending on how you play. You learn different things, get longer or shorter scenes, and get different options based on past and present choices. It's fun, but I do wish I wasn't limited by only having so many hours in a day.
Wait do you mean "Ashe's update" or the one after hers when you said Mason wont be in the next update?:unsure:
Out of curiosity, who is going to be the focus of the next update after Ashe's?

Guys you will never catch me wearing sandals.
Fuck I hate those.

Unless of course It impressed Nicki than I would do almost anything
Except butt stuff No dildo is going up my arse
Never say never... :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shhhh! Zip it about the fucking shoes. I know that normally no topic is off limits in this thread but you have no fucking idea how weird a thread can get when the shoe paraphilia guys show up. Say it three times and you summon those motherfuckers like Beetlejuice. It'll be like being strapped to a Clockwork Orange chair and forced to watch Sex in the City on a loop.
It can not be worse than the freaking anti ntr brigade. Besides i think it is kind of a badge of honor when those weirdos and haters appear. It means the thread is becoming famous, or infamous with said haters.:p

Reactions: Thoraxe69

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hey, I'm part of that brigade. I just don't see the point of bitching and whining about shit. I just wish a dev well and move my ass onto the next game.
If you don't like whining and bitching about it, then you're not part of the brigade he's referring to. (I don't believe anyways)

The anti-NTR hate brigade are the ones who go to every game with even a hint of NTR, sometimes not even actual NTR, and just start shitting on it relentlessly and downvoting it cause NTR, when they could just put it on ignore and go on with their day.

I personally don't mind some games with optional netorare, but the hate brigade don't care how optional or avoidable it is, they'll just rub their 2 braincells together and start spouting negativity towards the dev and/or community.

At least that's how I view the brigade, this is all coming from me, someone who also doesn't like netorare.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If you don't like whining and bitching about it, then you're not part of the brigade he's referring to. (I don't believe anyways)

The anti-NTR hate brigade are the ones who go to every game with even a hint of NTR, sometimes not even actual NTR, and just start shitting on it relentlessly and downvoting it cause NTR, when they could just put it on ignore and go on with their day.

I personally don't mind some games with optional netorare, but the hate brigade don't care how optional or avoidable it is, they'll just rub their 2 braincells together and start spouting negativity towards the dev and/or community.

At least that's how I view the brigade, this is all coming from me, someone who also doesn't like netorare.
You're right. I'm just a lone wolf who views things differently than the belligerent ones.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
If we don't meet the sister in the next update and there isn't a nearby vacant alley we can immediately drag her to the game will lose all interest forever!

Also Nicki is definitely the worst human being ever and is probably the real person behind the war in Ukraine. And maybe climate change. And that submarine imploding.
She's also very likely the real head of Lucasfilm, the mastermind of pistachio gelato, and keeps leaving her drugs in the white house. Nicki is a menace and they only way to stop her is hot tub anal!

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes