CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Fortunately(ish :'D) I have a day job that takes care of my basic needs. And I ultimately I feel a responsibility to all my supporters to make sure I'm actually working, if I'm being paid. But, that's a little ways off. I'll likely schedule that break for the period between the Chapter One reboot, and the following chapter.

Nothing but love for the sweetest cinnamon roll!

View attachment 2775539
Nothing but sweethearts in this, but Gaby, Mason and Viola are taking the cake.
Ashe, Pepper and Brittani are not far behind

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Fortunately(ish :'D) I have a day job that takes care of my basic needs. And I ultimately I feel a responsibility to all my supporters to make sure I'm actually working, if I'm being paid. But, that's a little ways off. I'll likely schedule that break for the period between the Chapter One reboot, and the following chapter.

Nothing but love for the sweetest cinnamon roll!

View attachment 2775539
Oh man. You're absolutely right. I totally agree with you, bro. Gabby is the best.

Wait... that's not what you said. But don't care. Gabby! :love:

Reactions: NeonGhosts

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have not play that game because of the other one but if you are vouching for it, I'm gonna try.
BaDIK is in many ways a larger than life game - both in its strengths and its flaws cast a wide shadow on other AVNs. But IMHO it's still a good game (Episode 9 notwithstanding) and well worth playing at least once, even if just so you'll understand when everyone else references it.

Acting Lessons is not, IMHO, a good game. It's ambitious, but DPC allowed that ambition to blind his common sense. The game is basically a bait and switch, presenting itself as one thing for the first few acts than dropping the boom in the home stretch. I strongly recommend against going into it blind - fortunately it's easy to be spoiled since almost no one on these boards can pass up a chance to takes shots at the notorious fire. ;)

General FYI: I put out a new test build to $15+ patrons today -- it's only on Discord for now, as I'm currently at my day job and unable to do any Patreon/SubStar posts.

But, current image total for the update is over 1,000. I have four distinct endings for the chapter fully rendered/completed, and the remaining hurdle is some Risa content that I snuck in at that last minute, as well as the core path, with Ashe's sex scenes and subsequent endings. Hoping I can bull-rush the rendering over the next few days, and have a working Beta available next Friday.

Until then, here's a little Gabby from the update.

View attachment 2772839

I promise not to burn any houses down. >_>

Honestly, when it comes to my approach to tragedy and such, I try to avoid melodrama. It's really easy to go big, whether with plotlines or personalities. But, I like to subvert the familiar beats and tropes when I can. Nicki's early plotlines are about as close as I want to get soap opera. And I'm hoping/planning to reel some of that in when I redo the first chapter, and touch up the following ones.
Case in point!

I'm glad to hear you won't be burning anything down, Neon, but I'm curious as to where the Gabby pic came from. I thought her scenes were postponed to the next update.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Could have been a patreon exclusive he made public, or a quick render
Could be, but he did specify it was "from the update." Hence my confusion.

I mean, I don't mind adding her content back in, I was just surprised.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is that an extra-large image for panning, or just something special and non-canon?
This was just a for-fun image, but that is the image size I use for panning images -- of which there are a few in this update.

I'm glad to hear you won't be burning anything down, Neon, but I'm curious as to where the Gabby pic came from. I thought her scenes were postponed to the next update.
Well, no big spoilers, but we've seen girls make appearances, without actually making appearances -- dreams, old photos, etc.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This next update sounds like it's going to be pretty big
Especially because there are different paths with the girls & Mason.

For example, Ashe has a friendship path
And lover path (Is that what it's called?)
So, if every girl has two paths.
Well, that sounds very complicated.

I think I can see why some devs go crazy making their games lol
I would never have the patience to make a game.
Neon must have the patience of a saint.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's the problem with an expansive cast + several routes. Don't get me wrong, I love the choices to be a good guy or an evil bastard. But the amount of work for a single dev is gonna be exponential as the updates and new characters pile on themselves.
I think Neon can pull it of tho
I Think he is one of the best devs on this site definitely top ten

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; 1000+ images in the newest build, and 1050+ completed. The new build available to high-tier subs has a few possible endings already completed. But, early reactions from playtesters are indicating people would rather be able to get certain optional content on all play-throughs, so I'm looking at how to do that. Shouldn't be a huge inconvenience, though.

I'm currently finishing up a scene with Risa which I tweaked to add some naughty options.. <_< Once Risa's scenes are completed, I need to do all of Ashe's sex scenes and the endings that result from them, and then we'll be ready for staggered final releases. I'm optimistic about having a Beta version out early next week, but we'll see how it all goes.

Tease (3).png

I probably failed to communicate this, but Mason isn't in this next update. He's scheduled to be in the following one.

But yeah, the various paths are a bit much sometimes. :'D I think (hope) people will be impressed by what I've pulled off with Ashe in this most recent one. It's honestly like four different games, depending on how you play. You learn different things, get longer or shorter scenes, and get different options based on past and present choices. It's fun, but I do wish I wasn't limited by only having so many hours in a day.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

tldr; 1000+ images in the newest build, and 1050+ completed. The new build available to high-tier subs has a few possible endings already completed. But, early reactions from playtesters are indicating people would rather be able to get certain optional content on all play-throughs, so I'm looking at how to do that. Shouldn't be a huge inconvenience, though.

I'm currently finishing up a scene with Risa which I tweaked to add some naughty options.. <_< Once Risa's scenes are completed, I need to do all of Ashe's sex scenes and the endings that result from them, and then we'll be ready for staggered final releases. I'm optimistic about having a Beta version out early next week, but we'll see how it all goes.

View attachment 2778532

I probably failed to communicate this, but Mason isn't in this next update. He's scheduled to be in the following one.

But yeah, the various paths are a bit much sometimes. :'D I think (hope) people will be impressed by what I've pulled off with Ashe in this most recent one. It's honestly like four different games, depending on how you play. You learn different things, get longer or shorter scenes, and get different options based on past and present choices. It's fun, but I do wish I wasn't limited by only having so many hours in a day.
Yeah, I think I remember you saying Mason won't be in the next update
When I was talking about the girls, I just didn't want to group him with them.
And misgender him

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

As I've said before, if I ever made one of these the only player choice wouod be read/don't read. I do not have the patience for all that horsing around with 900 variable scenarios per scene in the late game.

Reactions: Joshy92

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
I actually like the game, don't mind the choices around Nicki. I mean there's a lot of angles you can play w/ Nicki as an reverse corruption (surprisingly popular/wholesome choice in Japan) or just degrade/corrupt her further.

Keep up the good work, one of the few games I look forward to, don't be afraid to tell the story how you see fit, it makes it far more interesting of a game that way vs most of the vanilla slop we get.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys you will never catch me wearing sandals.
Fuck I hate those.

Unless of course It impressed Nicki than I would do almost anything
Except butt stuff No dildo is going up my arse

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 2778532

as you know I am monogamous and I hate to cheat

so I believe that any developer that goes out of their way to make sure that you're never forced into anything

like you for example should be absolutely loved and cherished

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes