NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's called Being a Dik
The best AVN of all time imo
There are a handful that I would put above BADIK but I am always happy to see when it is updated. Have to admit that Josy and Maya are my favorite path in that game so far. I'm not sure that something like it would work in FiN because they were a pre-established package deal and there isn't anything like that in this story as yet. Although there may be some promise with Gabby and Viola if that isn't one sided.

Reactions: SlapE and Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Haha i would agree with you but I am not sharing Nicki lol
In this game i'm a one woman dude.
I completely understand, I'm just a polyamorous person in real life, and tend to enjoy games focused on Poly/Harem relationships, or that have optional paths for those types of relationships. :p

I still play and enjoy games with only monogamous relationship options as well, they're just not my preferred options.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I completely understand, I'm just a polyamorous person in real life, and tend to enjoy games focused on Poly/Harem relationships, or that have optional paths for those types of relationships. :p

I still play and enjoy games with only monogamous relationship options as well, they're just not my preferred options.
Yeah, I'm a bit weird I love the throuple in BaD
But I usually get a bit annoyed if love interests kiss or have sex in any other game lol

Reactions: SlapE

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I don't mind monogamous games as I'm very monogamous irl... But I sustain emotional damage™, whenever I have to turn a girl down so if there are multiple LIs in a game either have them stoic the fuck out of the rejection, or let me harem them all up.

Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
AL was a bit traumatic for my taste. I hope neon won't do that it here. :cautious:
I doubt it. DPC took a helluva hit for AL. I think I'm one of the few that loved it. I still play it trying to get all the endings. There's just one ending that has eluded me all these years. But we shouldn't clutter up Neons post about this.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have not play that game because of the other one but if you are vouching for it, I'm gonna try.
BADIK is not nearly as sadistic as Acting Lessons. Yet. It is a monster of a game though and navigating the relationships with the football team's worth of girls you can fuck is real work, even if there is only a handful of main love interests. If you hone in on a particular love interest(s), though, the game does come into focus much easier.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I have not play that game because of the other one but if you are vouching for it, I'm gonna try.
Acting Lessons is a great game but you're right that shit hits hard. BADiK is completely different from AL...I would say its a good game with many choices and paths that makes replays worth it. I would suggest getting one of the mods for the mini games, unless you like doing things like that. TBH I would say FiN is a 'more adult' version of BADiK but has a similar structure of the story if you take away the specifics and look at core...
MC is the 'hero/savior' and can romance a handful of women, but has to pick eventually...plus you can 'cheat' and your choices effect your interactions with characters and lead to different paths...
The main difference is the dark path/ light path in BADiK is more openly expressed and your choices giving DIK or CHICK points and affinity that effect interactions as well... I like both games but FiN feels less generic due to the story itself, but would suggest both.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sorry, Joshy92 is overhyping it a bit. It's good, but not the best. I loved AL more. I know most people hated AL. But it is what it is.
Acting lessons sucked crap i got the good ending on accident because i hated all the characters equally lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that's just my opinion. I really dont know how DPC went from trash garbage to great game back to back he musta went to writing school inbetween or something lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repressed

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: I put out a new test build to $15+ patrons today -- it's only on Discord for now, as I'm currently at my day job and unable to do any Patreon/SubStar posts.

But, current image total for the update is over 1,000. I have four distinct endings for the chapter fully rendered/completed, and the remaining hurdle is some Risa content that I snuck in at that last minute, as well as the core path, with Ashe's sex scenes and subsequent endings. Hoping I can bull-rush the rendering over the next few days, and have a working Beta available next Friday.

Until then, here's a little Gabby from the update.

SPOILER_gb1.png

AL was a bit traumatic for my taste. I hope neon won't do that it here. :cautious:
I promise not to burn any houses down. >_>

Honestly, when it comes to my approach to tragedy and such, I try to avoid melodrama. It's really easy to go big, whether with plotlines or personalities. But, I like to subvert the familiar beats and tropes when I can. Nicki's early plotlines are about as close as I want to get soap opera. And I'm hoping/planning to reel some of that in when I redo the first chapter, and touch up the following ones.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
General FYI: I put out a new test build to $15+ patrons today -- it's only on Discord for now, as I'm currently at my day job and unable to do any Patreon/SubStar posts.

But, current image total for the update is over 1,000. I have four distinct endings for the chapter fully rendered/completed, and the remaining hurdle is some Risa content that I snuck in at that last minute, as well as the core path, with Ashe's sex scenes and subsequent endings. Hoping I can bull-rush the rendering over the next few days, and have a working Beta available next Friday.

Until then, here's a little Gabby from the update.

View attachment 2772839

Honestly, when it comes to my approach to tragedy and such, I try to avoid melodrama. It's really easy to go big, whether with plotlines or personalities. But, I like to subvert the familiar beats and tropes when I can. Nicki's early plotlines are about as close as I want to get soap opera. And I'm hoping/planning to reel some of that in when I redo the first chapter, and touch up the following ones.
I have no idea what you said. All I see is my girl. :love:

Oct 10, 2022

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes