Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
Here's a quick Android port from me. The patch is integrated + added some more game settings (textsize, outlines, named saves, toggle side image etc)

Jan. 1, 2024
Updated my Android port for the new game version v0.55 + made "Mod only" downloads for PC use, too.
Info: I added a button for the dark path game option. Be aware changes there are not immediately reflected in the game, it's better to do that at the beginning.
Jan. 10, 2024
The Mod v0.55 is also compatible for the new game version v0.57

Download Mod v0.55 (~1MB)
(compatible to game v0.57)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed v0.57
with integrated Mod v0.55 (~950MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2874558 View attachment 2874560 View attachment 2874559
Will this be update?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah I can do any site. I just didn't want to bother with acc creation if it was just down to enabling a value. It's not an issue to do substar.
Well it's not just patch = true , but i think even the script won't load perfectly with Patreon version so if you can take 2m finish on Substar maybe worth it for you.

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Unfortunately there are people like Lucien irl. The underworld is full of nasty characters with zero morals ready to skin you alive because you're from another gang.
Shitty people.
One thing is a very slutty young woman who loves to expose herself and having sex, another is to force a woman to do things she doesn't want to.
The best is to make her understand that inside herself she is a slut and lead her to become a real hotwife/hotgirlfriend

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Man, this update was brutal.

I really hope that in the final version we can choose to view or get a summery of what happened to "Ginger" as watching her getting dicked down nearly made me close my game and move on to something else. Honestly, things like that, and the recap of the girl Risa failed, i wish there was just a cut right before or an option to not see it. It happens canonically, understood, give me the cliff notes, don't make me see it.

The other parts of the update I liked, Pepper and her twin is an interesting reveal! Love me my Tsundere goth girl, and her kinkier sister, hopefully we can rescue both of them. (and fuck the shit out of em). Wish we could still have a scene with Risa even with visiting Pepper. Liking Risa more and more as she lets her guard down around us.

I still go back to the Nikki scene of her saying "Baby, tonight we are going to make a movie" and her appearing in her boy-shorts for us is one of the best decisions Neon ever made, I'm glad I girl-friended her up. (Going to wife that woman.) Hopefully she doesn't hold against me all the other chicks I'm fucking which seems to be.... (Checks notes) as many as can be had in a single playthrough.

I really, really am looking forward to spending time with best girl Mason and the return of Gabby.

Favorites so far: Nikki, Gabby, Brittany, Mason, Pepper, Ashe, Carolina, Risa.
I agree, those scenes were a bit brutal and did not need to see them. Guy needs to have his dick cut off and force fed to him. Hopefully he'll be out of the picture real soon.

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
I mean it has been said multiple times who is gonna be in this update. But what you played wasn't even the full update anyways it was just a demo build that was leaked the full on should be in a week or 2 I think
just look at the amount of content in the last 2 updates, even though this is not a ”finished version”, its lacking imo

• Angry
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes