LucienEvansX

May 4, 2024
Well this update left me disappointed. It felt like just a way to infuriate the player because really the MC is not armed? I mean mofo is rich and has clearly experienced some of the darker sides of humanity. After this I can't help but look at the MC as little bitch because he didn't fight regardless of which route he's in. Also is anyone else turned off by the gangbang scenes and not expecting them?

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Well this update left me disappointed. It felt like just a way to infuriate the player because really the MC is not armed? I mean mofo is rich and has clearly experienced some of the darker sides of humanity. After this I can't help but look at the MC as little bitch because he didn't regardless of which route he's in. Also is anyone else turned off by the gangbang scenes and not expecting them?
Wait, it has that shit and no ntr tag?

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Wait, it has that shit and no ntr tag?
I didn't play the update yet as it's still the beta and not the full but if it's from the scene I'm guessing it probably isnt with any LI so doesn't need it and if it does involve a LI probably is only on a dark path option and be more sharing than NTR.

Reactions: Ragnar

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
seriously I never noticed the 3 times or so ive played through this game. Kind of hope it isn't one of my favorites or at least if she is doesn't really come to play much into the story and is just an ending
Oh no. There are very subtle visual hints and I don't want to ruin the twist. Kind of like I wish I had just shut up about Pepper's sister. I may be talking about the same person. Or maybe I'm just throwing you off the scent. Happy hunting.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Well this update left me disappointed. It felt like just a way to infuriate the player because really the MC is not armed? I mean mofo is rich and has clearly experienced some of the darker sides of humanity. After this I can't help but look at the MC as little bitch because he didn't regardless of which route he's in. Also is anyone else turned off by the gangbang scenes and not expecting them?
What are u talking about?? even if I were armed I wouldnt start shooting in a place where some gang sells drugs... there are at least 5 other ppl armed...
Why would he shoot? He shows that rape video, he dosent know that bitch, why would he shoot?? And the MC rapes the bitch on the sofa too, in my play

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
What are u talking about?? even if I were armed I wouldnt start shooting in a place where some gang sells drugs... there are at least 5 other ppl armed...
Why would he shoot? He shows that rape video, he dosent know that bitch, why would he shoot?? And the MC rapes the bitch on the sofa too, in my play
Why you gotta ruin their super hero fantasies?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
To be fair it's a GAME. In a game you can be like Rambo, Batman, James Bond, etc...

LucienEvansX

May 4, 2024
I agree with you except I kind of expect more direct action in a game. It’s not like this game hasn’t been somewhat unrealistic in certain scenarios either.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Seriously, someone educate me, what is the fucking obsession of pregnancy? Every...godamn...thread....

Have any of you people actually been around (or worse, been in an actual relationship) with a pregnant woman?
I rather have the option to get someone or anyone pregnant than not having it at all... THE OPTION to do it, not mandatory. What in hell does a real life relationship with a pregnant woman have to do with a video game?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Oh no. There are very subtle visual hints and I don't want to ruin the twist. Kind of like I wish I had just shut up about Pepper's sister. I may be talking about the same person. Or maybe I'm just throwing you off the scent. Happy hunting.
well guess I'll never know then until it's obvious if it is even a thing. I'm just gonna go with the assumption it isn't in the game then until it's undeniable not a game id waste my time with hunting down hints with especially since it can easily change.

Last edited by a moderator:

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
e it isn't with a LI
im playing this update.
1.- you cant ignore RISA
2.- MC acts like a bitch in front of drug asshole
3.- you see a girl getting dpd and when you see her drugged out on a couch your choices are helping or fucking rape her. what the fuck. that and brittani asshole boyfriend pictures is clear this dev has ntr in mind but is too much of a coward to actually put it in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
im playing this update.
1.- you cant ignore RISA
2.- MC acts like a bitch in front of drug asshole
3.- you see a girl getting dpd and your choices are helping or fucking rape her.
none of which are issues for me , I like Risa , I wouldn't expect a MC to act tough infront of someone dangerous especially unarmed and well #3 id hate if I couldn't stop but I get it if you don't like it. it's understandable if you don't like any of that on you. However you made it sound the sex scene was what you hated cause you replied to someone calling it NTR so I thought you were agreeing with him. All im saying it isn't NTR since from what someone posted above it isn't even with a LI so it's just a dark element to the game. Unless he is wrong im waiting till the full update it out to play

Reactions: armond

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So basically its only risa in this update, with a tiny bit of pepper.. i would be mad af if i was supporting rn
Screenshot 2024-05-27 185846.png Screenshot 2024-05-27 185900.png

Lucien serves a very important part in the story on a thematic level. He is a warning to Guy showing him what he will become if he continues down the dark path. Guy has an injury to his eye, Lucien has a missing eye. He even kinda has Guy's sardonic sense of humor. He has the same grift that Guy used on Brittani and Ashe in the dark path. Lucien is a warning bell, a dark mirror, a preview of what is to come. Kinda like when Luke cut off Darth Vader's hand and then looked at his own robot hand. Will the player listen to the warning bell, though? The canary is in the coal mine, but will Guy pay attention when it dies?
Man, I didn't think the subtext was very subtle, but thank you for actually appreciating it. :D

Man, this update was brutal.

I really hope that in the final version we can choose to view or get a summery of what happened to "Ginger" as watching her getting dicked down nearly made me close my game and move on to something else. Honestly, things like that, and the recap of the girl Risa failed, i wish there was just a cut right before or an option to not see it. It happens canonically, understood, give me the cliff notes, don't make me see it.

The other parts of the update I liked, Pepper and her twin is an interesting reveal! Love me my Tsundere goth girl, and her kinkier sister, hopefully we can rescue both of them. (and fuck the shit out of em). Wish we could still have a scene with Risa even with visiting Pepper. Liking Risa more and more as she lets her guard down around us.

I still go back to the Nikki scene of her saying "Baby, tonight we are going to make a movie" and her appearing in her boy-shorts for us is one of the best decisions Neon ever made, I'm glad I girl-friended her up. (Going to wife that woman.) Hopefully she doesn't hold against me all the other chicks I'm fucking which seems to be.... (Checks notes) as many as can be had in a single playthrough.

I really, really am looking forward to spending time with best girl Mason and the return of Gabby.

Favorites so far: Nikki, Gabby, Brittany, Mason, Pepper, Ashe, Carolina, Risa.
Thanks for the detailed response. I'll admit, I thought about adding a disclaimer, trigger warning, etc. at the top of the update for mentions of suicide and images of sexual abuse, but I opted not to. If you play Friends Indeed, you only see the guys approaching Ginger, and then MC's face as he reacts to what he's seeing. After talking with my Discord community, I'm going to edit Friends in Need so that it defaults to the Friends Indeed version, unless you have the full-content enabled. I'm also planning to put chapter-break cards in, and Chapter 9's will have a content warning with the option to temporarily enable "vanilla" mode for that scene. That won't be immediate, but I'll get it in there before Chapter 10's release.

Personally, I felt it was important to show the scene in full -- but I understand if people disagree. I kept it a little more subdued with "Kansas" and the girl on Risa's phone, because I felt the point had already been made.

Glad you enjoyed the rest of it, though! Once the public release is out, I'll be happy to come back and further discuss some the chapter's events.

Speaking of, the $5 update drops tomorrow. Still working on getting some extra content (read: sexual positions) added for Risa, but I'm also trying to enjoy brief respite from being chained to my PC, so it's a little slow-going for now.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 3678039 View attachment 3678040

Man, I didn't think the subtext was very subtle, but thank you for actually appreciating it. :D

Thanks for the detailed response. I'll admit, I thought about adding a disclaimer, trigger warning, etc. at the top of the update for mentions of suicide and images of sexual abuse, but I opted not to. If you play Friends Indeed, you only see the guys approaching Ginger, and then MC's face as he reacts to what he's seeing. After talking with my Discord community, I'm going to edit Friends in Need so that it defaults to the Friends Indeed version, unless you have the full-content enabled. I'm also planning to put chapter-break cards in, and Chapter 9's will have a content warning with the option to temporarily enable "vanilla" mode for that scene. That won't be immediate, but I'll get it in there before Chapter 10's release.

Personally, I felt it was important to show the scene in full -- but I understand if people disagree. I kept it a little more subdued with "Kansas" and the girl on Risa's phone, because I felt the point had already been made.

Glad you enjoyed the rest of it, though! Once the public release is out, I'll be happy to come back and further discuss some the chapter's events.

Speaking of, the $5 update drops tomorrow. Still working on getting some extra content (read: sexual positions) added for Risa, but I'm also trying to enjoy brief respite from being chained to my PC, so it's a little slow-going for now.
No content with Brittani? :cry:
we really want to see him have sex.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes