DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So basically its only risa in this update, with a tiny bit of pepper.. i would be mad af if i was supporting rn
theres also some girl that your forced to rape, but i stopped playing after that, there were no other choices to go back to prevent that scene cause i tried not going at all with risa there but it doesnt let you

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Are you on a dark path by any chance? If so, that's probably why there's no "help her." I could be wrong)))
Nah the trigger is just Patch == true

Screenshot_194.png

you can get all options even if you are having 100 mc dark points

DIRTY Filthy RAT
Try open the ch9.rpy file and check if this option and rest for that dialog is there.
it could be something in your end.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nah the trigger is just Patch == true

View attachment 3678215

you can get all options even if you are having 100 mc dark points
Ah, I haven’t played for a long time, I’m just waiting for the right time, especially since I’ve never played the dark path so I don’t know what’s there :ROFLMAO:

I just decided to answer him, what if he has no choice because he is on a dark path? That's why I said that I could be wrong)))

Reactions: Dr.Slime

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Are you on a dark path by any chance? If so, that's probably why there's no "help her." I could be wrong)))
I guess my mc is an asshole, but hadnt raped any other characters and not sure why there was no choices in my playthrough menu but there was an exception error screen right before it.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
im playing this update.
1.- you cant ignore RISA
2.- MC acts like a bitch in front of drug asshole
3.- you see a girl getting dpd and when you see her drugged out on a couch your choices are helping or fucking rape her. what the fuck. that and brittani asshole boyfriend pictures is clear this dev has ntr in mind but is too much of a coward to actually put it in the game
Brittani is some random hoe that MC makes her blow him nothing else... does any girl say hi to you and that makes her your girlfriend?? Same with the hoe on the sofa, MC had never seen her before and will most likely never see her again...
THAT IS NOT NTR, is not her long time girlfriend or wife is a random hoe

Reactions: Jaffa55

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I guess my mc is an asshole, but hadnt raped any other characters and not sure why there was no choices in my playthrough menu but there was an exception error screen right before it.
Those choices should only appear after you click "Rape her":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Game forced me guys I swear!"

APK19YZF

Sep 6, 2020
If I am not mistaken the ''taboo patch rpy.'' allows more content which will include the option to help Cherry. Unless maybe the story doesnt allow the option as you've always chosen an evil / dark route since the beginning. Apologies I could not be more accurate as I installed the patch before playing the game entirely.

cherry decision.png

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Brittani is some random hoe that MC makes her blow him nothing else... does any girl say hi to you and that makes her your girlfriend?? Same with the hoe on the sofa, MC had never seen her before and will most likely never see her again...
THAT IS NOT NTR, is not her long time girlfriend or wife is a random hoe
Brittani is NOT someone random she is a main character in the game, you maybe thinking of her mom (^; -?
but i agree in that NTR is when its your LI, even the person who will be a LI but doesn't know you exist yet isn't IMO ntr [even if i hate that]

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
If I am not mistaken the ''taboo patch rpy.'' allows more content which will include the option to help Cherry. Unless maybe the story doesnt allow the option as you've always chosen an evil / dark route since the beginning. Apologies I could not be more accurate as I installed the patch before playing the game entirely.

View attachment 3678252
The choices to help or ignore her are always there, it's the rape option you'll only see if you have the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: APK19YZF

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I played the update, don't dislike Risa as much as before. Could have done without the rape shit with dickhead drug dealer though.

Reactions: Jaffa55
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes