NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I’ve got a couple hundred people on the “playtester” tier, and not one of them had an issue with that “bug,” so I’m going to guess it’s a matter of someone using UnRen and then getting mad when they fucked with the script, causing it to break.

I’m not a great coder, but even I can’t fuck up a simple menu option linked to a True/False variable.

As for MC needing a bodyguard.. Shit, why didn’t Lethal Weapon just end with Mel Gibson calling in the SWAT team to shoot Gary Busey? Is he stupid??

This completely puts aside that this very problem of MC worrying about his safety is highlighted in the story. We see him reflect on his bad luck and his need to be more prepared, and then he.. Takes steps to do it.

You know, progressing the story in a natural way, and not just opening the story with Agent 47 constantly following him.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not 'mkay, huh?

The dude sits on a pile of bucks and publicly gives it away to various weirdos. Didn't he ever think that someone like Lucien might one day drop by for a cup of coffee, stick a gun under his nose and offer to become the largest donor of a private studio making adult films educational content?

Carrying a weapon yourself is unlikely to do the MC any good, considering the MC is a former store clerk or something. That gun would most likely end up in his arse if he started something with someone like that Lucien's enforcer. But hiring someone who has experience with this sort of thing seems like a pretty good idea. Especially considering MC’s pathological passion for getting into other people’s problems and saving damsels in distress. Doesn't being a white knight require training and certification?
I don't really care about all that gun stuff, but bro Lucien is lucky I'm not in the game because I would fucking destroy him.

Oh, and being a white knight does not require training it just matters that you treat women like the goddesses they are.

Edit - Neon made an agent 47 reference which just further proves he's the goat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I’ve got a couple hundred people on the “playtester” tier, and not one of them had an issue with that “bug,” so I’m going to guess it’s a matter of someone using UnRen and then getting mad when they fucked with the script, causing it to break.

I’m not a great coder, but even I can’t fuck up a simple menu option linked to a True/False variable.

As for MC needing a bodyguard.. Shit, why didn’t Lethal Weapon just end with Mel Gibson calling in the SWAT team to shoot Gary Busey? Is he stupid??

This completely puts aside that this very problem of MC worrying about his safety is highlighted in the story. We see him reflect on his bad luck and his need to be more prepared, and then he.. Takes steps to do it.

You know, progressing the story in a natural way, and not just opening the story with Agent 47 constantly following him.
Oh come on bro, I understand where you're coming from, but that's not a very good example. Why would Riggs call for backup when he himself is a lethal weapon and sgt. Murtaugh has his back? :KEK:

But your MC isn't even a former marine or navy seal or a police officer like most die hard MCs these days. :Kappa: Still, it seems that he is conceived as a smart guy, so the idea that such a pile of money, demonstrated publicly, will attract the attention of not only golddigers but also banal robbers should have visited him naturally.

However, I didn’t get to the point where he reflects upon finding himself in such a situation for the first time and takes steps, so maybe dude isn't so careless in the future. :cool:

Reactions: Ragnar

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh come on bro, I understand where you're coming from, but that's not a very good example. Why would Riggs call for backup when he himself is a lethal weapon and sgt. Murtaugh has his back? :KEK:

But your MC isn't even a former marine or navy seal or a police officer like most die hard MCs these days. :Kappa: Still, it seems that he is conceived as a smart guy, so the idea that such a pile of money, demonstrated publicly, will attract the attention of not only golddigers but also banal robbers should have visited him naturally.

However, I didn’t get to the point where he reflects upon finding himself in such a situation for the first time and takes steps, so maybe dude isn't so careless in the future. :cool:
Gold diggers? I honestly don't think so dude. Every LI in this game likes Guy because he's a nice Normal dude (on my playthrough anyway).
None of these babes would ever try and take advantage of that.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
HOW da F do you know what most ppl like or not?? Or better what most of the dev supporters like or not???
That is todays problem... "I dont like it, so all ppl dont like it" mentality...
IMO What makes this game great is the dark path, the rape, the drugs, the use of money to corrupt, and the girls renders are great too imo. But there are a lof of games with good renders and vanilla story, where the MC just fucks everything and all girls are in love with MC... bs
Pretty obvious if you read any threads here. Lots of people dislike NTR, futa, etc AND seeing violence towards women.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Gold diggers? I honestly don't think so dude. Every LI in this game likes Guy because he's a nice Normal dude (on my playthrough anyway).
None of these babes would ever try and take advantage of that.
'Mkay Joshy, I have no reason not to trust your word :) No gold diggers, just goons.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hey bro I cant remember is this your first time playing the game?
If so I think I should tell you Mason & Nicki are my favourites.
No, not the first time, but it was quite a long time ago, even before Mason appeared in the game. Well, good choice, but I thought you'd choose Gabi :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Pretty obvious if you read any threads here. Lots of people dislike NTR, futa, etc AND seeing violence towards women.
Then dont play a game that has RAPE as a tag....my god, its like me going into a stake restaurant and start crying because poor cows die
There are equal number of NTR lovers, or futas, and if u dont like it dont play a game with this tags... stop trying to change the game to your taste. IT HAS RAPE since day 1

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I cant decide who I like more at times. Sometimes it's Nicki but then other times it's Ashe especially when I think about the date. However I find im liking Risa alot to but not just sure if I like her over some others I like. Pepper and Brittani for example which is why I can't play the full version to be out to play the update ( not gonna a demo build when the full thing isn't far off)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't use walkthroughs for any game don't see the point for 90% of games they usually are pretty straight forward. This might be one of the rare games I could see why some would use or feel they need one tho I never have for this game either

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I don't use walkthroughs for any game don't see the point for 90% of games they usually are pretty straight forward. This might be one of the rare games I could see why some would use or feel they need one tho I never have for this game either
Some twat devs actually make games where you're almost certain to get a bad ending if you DON'T use mods. Glad to hear there's a version that doesn't have rape. Hopefully it still has all the regular stuff.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I didn't think I would need to name my games but I forgot how forgetful I am and I now really wish I could track the relation points or a "path" indicator cuz I am gonna have to play through the game from the start a few times again...not that I mind, I am sure I still have some paths I haven't seen too...but this game choices really matter and change things so much a walk through or Sancho mod would be soooo awesome. Till then I just need to remember I wont remember and name my saves and stop shooting myself in the foot lol

Also NeonGhosts loved it, and the addition of you in the game at the end was pretty cool too

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Oh, if it's one of those ones where 1 or 2 choices lock you out of a path, I'm definitely not interested.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes