Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As to blue balling I mean lack of sex scenes or going through lots of blah blah blah to get to any.
I mean I have a different view on blue balling cause I dont mind slow burn and getting to know characters first it's my preference. Not everyone has lewds but there are plenty that do without any work.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
oh sweet two new filehosts, oh one the site doesn't even load? oh the other is a russian website and its 10 hours to download the file? darn well pixeldrain always works if you haven't used it recently oh nope thats also 100 KB/s. gofile like always the only decent filehost and for some reason isn't one of the 5 there literally why lmao
i used mega, it works better with the mega sync app.

on a side note, that update for the dark side(how i enjoy playing it) was quite heavy. actually felt smth deep after i popped it, not like previous updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Will play again with the full version, then also play the vanilla path too.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I mean I have a different view on blue balling cause I dont mind slow burn and getting to know characters first it's my preference. Not everyone has lewds but there are plenty that do without any work.
Yeah I FUCKING HATE slow burn. So is this one I'd like or would it piss me off.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Reallllly dont think this is worth playing without the Risa scenes. Just having placeholders really fucking sucks and means you will just have to go back anyways.

I get the dev wanting to release something, but this would have been far better off being held back until its finished. The scenes with Risa are super fucking heavy, and just getting through the heavy shit only to have giant *PLACEHOLDER* sections and just skipping forward really kills the vibe.
You're playing a leaked pre-build that I make for my $15+ supporters, so they can help me playtest it. It's part and parcel of the process, and they're all made aware of what it is, and the limitations it'll have. The actual release intended for wide consumption, v0.60a, doesn't have those limitations, and it'll be available at the $5 level in a few days, and the $2 level shortly thereafter.

9j048.png

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FriendsInNeed-CH9v0.59b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ash996 and HUNUTAN

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
between the 2 versions, the patch and all that shit the release schedule of this game is all fucked up.
more brittany-ashe content when?
I honestly don’t know why the mods link Friends Indeed (aka vanilla version) from here. It’s not something I’ve requested, and if someone wants to play a vanilla version, they can just not enable the patch on Friends in Need. But, I don’t control that.

The patch situation is fairly straightforward — when you’re only using Friends in Need. So again, not my call.

As for Brittani and Ashe, who cares when they’ll show up? Since the release schedule is apparently ‘all fucked up,’ and everybody wants to bitch about it, or Risa, or Nicki, or a million other things, I’m obviously just wasting my time.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
does the patch work on the latest version? As for some reason I don't have an option to agree to Ashe rp (chapter2). Checked prerequisites & i seems ok (happiness=4)

Added: The patch works. It does require the restart of the game (Start the game, save, install the patch, load - does not work. The game has to be started with the patch on.)

Oh, & Great Job Dev. Game is entertaining .

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
i as the MC would likely avoid her once i learned of the addiction (and what a way we learned of it No?); and inform the management of the place i LIVE at, as things are going to start disappearing very very soon. I would also give Risa an olive branch of sorts; when you are ready to kick the drugs, i will help with rehab.
Risa is the daughter of the owner of the building. he already knows she is an addict. probably one of the reason she got the job there in the first place :)

so you missed the repeated comments from ashe about only having a paid position because of MC?
it is literally why they met, she approached him because of it. she was volunteering there for 2 years.
actually, Ashe approached MC because of a dare/bet from her best friend. without that, she wouldn't have talked to him.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly don’t know why the mods link Friends Indeed (aka vanilla version) from here. It’s not something I’ve requested, and if someone wants to play a vanilla version, they can just not enable the patch on Friends in Need. But, I don’t control that.

The patch situation is fairly straightforward — when you’re only using Friends in Need. So again, not my call.

As for Brittani and Ashe, who cares when they’ll show up? Since the release schedule is apparently ‘all fucked up,’ and everybody wants to bitch about it, or Risa, or Nicki, or a million other things, I’m obviously just wasting my time.
Keep up the good work Neon cant wait for the full version. This guy is not even worth the effort it takes to type he was complaining about how there is some NTR with Nicki now before he deleted his post or a mod did. So to me anything that guy says might as well be ignored he comes across as a hater for no reason and just wants to rile people up / troll.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

So sorry you're again getting to deal with the whiny shits....
Thanks a lot for this game and we (the actual adults) will be waiting for the public release.

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
This will probably get me some face-palm reactions, but I have some plans for optional MMF/FFM/gangbang scenes, predominantly in the darker paths. But, those would all be at the direction of the player, with the goal of dominating certain love interests. So, not really the same goal of NTR.
Add on the dev notes on future tags that the game will have sharing shit so people know what to expect

Reactions: El Tanque

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
This last update sucked!

Annoying streamers harassing you on the street. There's nothing hot about the whole Risa storyline. Let me tell her to fuck off for exposing us to that psycho and be done with it! I just want to go back to corrupting impressionable/vulnerable women without any of these manufactured problems that distract me from that!!

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes