NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
jawdrop, thought this is about helping a FWB. cant wait for more :love:
is MC going to have harem option or multiple routes for each girls?
MC will absolutely be able to cultivate a harem. Buuuut I'm trying to keep the game somewhat realistic, so it may not be possible to have every girl, every time. But, MC should be able to play the field for a while, before someone tries to lock him down. :D And yes, multiple paths for girls will continue to be a big part of the game! It may not always be four, but there will be at least two routes. Plus, the MC's private thoughts will begin to change, as the player accumulates "dark points" for bad actions.

Damn im stupid, financial domination path :FacePalm:
No wonder I didnt saw that.
By the way, what is the "intendet" path ? I mean we can pick our path and I wont take her path where I break her.
Hence I picked the path where I solved her money problems from the start...however im not sure if I was supposed to because with thie financial dom path she will not only come back, but it also seems she is not against that she sells herself out for us, at least not hating it as we did that in the dark path.
Honestly, there's no single canon path! Nicki will return no matter what you do, buuuuut her attitude upon returning will change, based on the choices you make in Chapter One.

ANY ANIMATIONS ?
No plans at the moment! I'm still learning Daz, and want to get my feet under me with a few chapters, before I get too ambitious. That said, my goal is to release a "remastered" version of the first six chapters, eventually. I'd like to bundle them all together in a single game, adding music, moans/sex sounds, and animations, and then sell it on Itchio, with Patreon subscribers getting a coupon code for a discounted price. That's just pie-in-the-sky thoughts right now, though. :D

The nice route needs more content - more teasing, more foreplay, more spanking, etc.
Noted! I actually think Gabby's nice path is my favorite one I've written so far.. But, the first Chapter was a big experiment for me. I've noted it elsewhere, but Horizontical (of The Regional Manager) did the art in the first chapter. Since I didn't want to overburden him with demands for renders, I basically just asked him for a bunch of renders that could be used in multiple scenes. But, now that I'm doing the art, future scenes will have a little more variety, more options, etc.

My feeling is the Mr. Nice Guy path should be a more slow-burning path, a little disappointing at first but by the end be more rewarding (perhaps authentic feelings bloom) whereas the bad guy/corruption path should be rewarded with great content at first but go horribly wrong by the end when the Karma police turn on their sirens. This would balance the game out nicely.
It's a tough needle to thread, because I don't want to punish anyone for being on the good path, and I also wanted lots of sex in the first update. But, MC and Nicki's relationship will be more complicated from here on out, and you may get that slow-burn, will-they-won't-they relationship. Other girls will also have a slightly slower progression as well.

I really hope we will get the chance to form a proper 'romantic' relationship with Nicki in the future and get her away from that knobhead of a boyfriend! He obviously doesn't give two shits about her if he is trying to force her to sell herself on onlyfans / photographers etc!!
Well that's what I would like to do anyway lol, to protect her and support her romantically.
Thanks for a great story dev and it even made my stomach twist when she friend zoned the mc and was going on about that bastard Brent who doesn't deserve her.
This just comes down to great storytelling I suppose and I loved it :love:
Look forward to how the story progresses and all I hope for is we get a choice if we wish to pursue any girls going forward.
Again thank you for sharing (y)
I think you'll be happy with how things progress. Nicki may have still been twisted up over her boyfriend in the first Chapter, but by the time Chapter Two opens, she's in a bit of a different spot, emotionally. But, I'm glad you fell in love with her a little bit, and I hope you'll stick with the game and see where her journey leads.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm glad more people have found the game with this little between chapters update! So glad in fact, that I did a little pack of 26 renders for my Patreon today.

Remember how Brent wanted Nicki to start an OnlyFans? Well, we get to see what that might have looked like.. This is all non-canon stuff, but if you ever wanted to see Nicki dressed like an e-girl, here's your chance. NickiPhotoshoot003.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might need to bring that make-up and wig back in an actual update..

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Unfortunately I haven't had time to learn how to port my stuff into Android, yet. o_O It's something I plan to implement with future releases, buuuut right now I'm totally focused on getting Chapter Two out.

But, a kind forum member did this port of v0.1, if you haven't played that version yet.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I'm glad more people have found the game with this little between chapters update! So glad in fact, that I did a little pack of 26 renders for my Patreon today.

Remember how Brent wanted Nicki to start an OnlyFans? Well, we get to see what that might have looked like.. This is all non-canon stuff, but if you ever wanted to see Nicki dressed like an e-girl, here's your chance. View attachment 1795077
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might need to bring that make-up and wig back in an actual update..
It would be interesting if at some point in the evil path, you could force Nicki to make an OnlyFans. Not for the money, of course, but for the humiliation. But it should be considered well. If at first she didn't want to do it, and she preferred to ask you for the money and for you to rape her, now she won't do it for your money. You should blackmail her with the photos you took of her in chapter 1 or something.

An idiotic idea, perhaps, but it occurred to me when I saw your post. You know better than anyone what has to happen later.

Of course, do not abandon the evil path please. Don't even turn it into a "semi-consensual" nonsense. If you're bad, you're bad. And Nicki has to hate you for what you make her do.

Reactions: horsemanuk

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It would be interesting if at some point in the evil path, you could force Nicki to make an OnlyFans. Not for the money, of course, but for the humiliation. But it should be considered well. If at first she didn't want to do it, and she preferred to ask you for the money and for you to rape her, now she won't do it for your money. You should blackmail her with the photos you took of her in chapter 1 or something.

An idiotic idea, perhaps, but it occurred to me when I saw your post. You know better than anyone what has to happen later.

Of course, do not abandon the evil path please. Don't even turn it into a "semi-consensual" nonsense. If you're bad, you're bad. And Nicki has to hate you for what you make her do.
Hmm! That is quite the idea.. I'll see what I can do!

As for the dark options, no worries! The moral decisions will remain a huge part of the game going forward. :D

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
HM... just found this... so blackmail lead to sex/rape DOWNLOADING NOW! oh you got patreon... after play maybe.. join? :cool:

update: 3 option, be kind get sex. pay her get sex. rape get sex... ah okay... so short 1chapter.. feel like prologue, an introductory or preceding event or development.. so i wait for more than feel worth $ support my opinion.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
HM... just found this... so blackmail lead to sex/rape DOWNLOADING NOW! oh you got patreon... after play maybe.. join? :cool:

update: 3 option, be kind get sex. pay her get sex. rape get sex... ah okay... so short 1chapter.. feel like prologue, an introductory or preceding event or development.. so i wait for more than feel worth $ support my opinion.
You do you, booboo! But, I do think my $2 Patreon tier is a heck of a bargain, where you get access to fun images like this.

NickiPhotoshoot023.png

Also, just a general update for Chapter Two - rendering is still going well. It's a lot of renders, but I'm chipping away at it a little every day. I also did a rewrite, expanding the opening sequence and making a one-off girl into a potential main character, and altering some stuff later in the chapter to make a relationship a bit more of a slow burn.. I think it'll ultimately be better for the game, and the dramatic tension. But, that has necessarily demanded I throw some renders away that were already done, and create some new ones. But, I'm still on a good pace.

The current plan is to make the official public release date June 4th, with backers getting access by May 28th.

Reactions: burrito107

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
unlike many I'm not ashamed to admit that I like the incest content m/s

the game looks promising i think i'll give it a try
The incest... potential incest... content in this game would be rough! What did your mom or sister do to MC to deserve angry choke anal sex followed by tossed salad and being forced to lick cum off a dirty floor while barking like a dog just to get a few bucks? Be nice to your family. They might not be much but they are the only one you got.

• Haha
Reactions: dinmor

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
unlike many I'm not ashamed to admit that I like the incest content m/s

the game looks promising i think i'll give it a try
This is a shame-free zone! Hope you enjoy it!

The incest... potential incest... content in this game would be rough! What did your mom or sister do to MC to deserve angry choke anal sex followed by tossed salad and being forced to lick cum off a dirty floor while barking like a dog just to get a few bucks? Be nice to your family. They might not be much but they are the only one you got.
Yeah! Who would ever dream of doing anything to this sweet, younger [former roommate]!?

Cassie001.png

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes