NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ha, you think being an incest fan is hard? Try being an NTR fan on here, that flame war goes WAY back.
You may have a point. Hardly anybody indignantly posts on every single incest game just to say how they are not going to play it and how the dev will go broke because incest is for cucks or something.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
You may have a point. Hardly anybody indignantly posts on every single incest game just to say how they are not going to play it and how the dev will go broke because incest is for cucks or something.
F95 is the kingdom of perversion, glory be to god sinners

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I recently discovered this game and I love it, especially the multiple paths.

Even though my go to is evil dom route or whore route, my main route is the nice romance/consensual dom route, Nicki is just too sweet after listening to MC's nerdy relationship between him and Nicki.

Can't wait for the next update!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I recently discovered this game and I love it, especially the multiple paths.

Even though my go to is evil dom route or whore route, my main route is the nice romance/consensual dom route, Nicki is just too sweet after listening to MC's nerdy relationship between him and Nicki.

Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm hard at work on the next update, with the goal of getting it out to most patrons in a little over two weeks.

002.png

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 1764188
Still waiting on my new PC to arrive, but until then I wanted to experiment a bit. It's pretty frustrating using anything even vaguely resource intensive on my poor old PC, but also? Kind of fun when I squeeze something usable out of it.

Always nice to give Gabby some new hair, too. :whistle:
This gabby looks far better and hotter

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
What's up friends and perverts?

Figured I should make a new banner for the game, since I'm planning to expand distribution to Subscribestar and Itchio with the next release. I wanted something more indicative of the mood, style, and potential options down the line. I'm planning to make some sigs soon, too.

Banner.png

Chapter Two's very close to being done. Currently it's sitting at a whopping 722 renders, with more to come. I'll be pushing out a teaser/alpha version to Patrons this Saturday, which features nearly 400 new renders. :D

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Man, how I wish the choices for Nicki included "Help her, with no requirement other than she dumps that little bitch Brent because this is obviously going to happen again."

I'm perfectly willing to help people, but not if you choose to be stupid and keep up with the things that constantly screw you over.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Man, how I wish the choices for Nicki included "Help her, with no requirement other than she dumps that little bitch Brent because this is obviously going to happen again."

I'm perfectly willing to help people, but not if you choose to be stupid and keep up with the things that constantly screw you over.
As much as I'd have liked to do that, unfortunately the first chapter is kind of important to both Nicki and the MC's development. The MC learns to be less of a doormat, and Nicki goes through some things that will make her well-positioned to return to the MC's life. Plus, I think it'll make it a little more fun when Brent gets his comeuppance.

Ashe.png

Just a quick FYI - I've updated my with a new version of the game at the $5 level, introducing a new friend in the form of Ashe, a pretty young blonde who volunteers at the local museum. Thanks to your generous donation, the museum's able to create a new job for her - will you be nice and encourage her professional growth, or threaten to withdraw your donation if she doesn't keep you company? The choice is yours.

This mini-update features nearly 400 new renders, good and evil sex paths, and hints of the alignment system. If you were nice to Nicki, your character will have a generally nicer outlook. If you were cruel to her, then you might harbor some thoughts that skew more dark.

I unfortunately had to bump my planned release schedule by a week, but this teaser update features roughly 1/3 of the story content for Chapter Two, carrying you through the first act. The completed Chapter Two will be publicly available around the 11th of June, if all goes to plan.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Ha, you think being an incest fan is hard? Try being an NTR fan on here, that flame war goes WAY back.
here in brazil incest is not a crime as long as both parties are of legal age the problem is that there are many champions of morality here false moralists who commit worse things under the covers

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
this was fun to play.
Hope the author will expand on the subject and add many options, including that of pimping the girls out

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Has good potential. The dev could work a bit on the facial animations, though. They all have the same face throughout most of the renders.
right? nikki is cute...until she starts talking lol
Not the worst I've seen....not a bad start though

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Do you need to add the sharing tag in the future?
I'm not sure if you're asking if I need to as in, "Will you add sharing content in the future," or, "I'd rather you didn't add sharing content in the future."

Personally, I think the idea of pimping one or several girls out is a lot of fun, so it's something that I'd like to see in the game sooner or later. But, it's probably a few chapters away, since I'm still setting up the foundation of the story. Plus, it'll always be an optional choice.

right? nikki is cute...until she starts talking lol
Not the worst I've seen....not a bad start though
I think people will be happy with the art in the new chapter. After listening to feedback, I tried to keep the facial expressions a little more realistic and subdued, and I'm barely reusing any art. Conversation scenes may default back to a standard frame, every now and then, but I don't think I reuse any art during the sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes