Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I'm not sure if you're asking if I need to as in, "Will you add sharing content in the future," or, "I'd rather you didn't add sharing content in the future."

Personally, I think the idea of pimping one or several girls out is a lot of fun, so it's something that I'd like to see in the game sooner or later. But, it's probably a few chapters away, since I'm still setting up the foundation of the story. Plus, it'll always be an optional choice.

I think people will be happy with the art in the new chapter. After listening to feedback, I tried to keep the facial expressions a little more realistic and subdued, and I'm barely reusing any art. Conversation scenes may default back to a standard frame, every now and then, but I don't think I reuse any art during the sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love how much energy you are putting into this game. I know it's early stage and you are feeling it, but I hope you don't suffer the curse of what seems to happen to 90% of devs on here. Ghosting, atrophy, boredom or whathave you, I hope you continue to be inspired making this game. Good Luck!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I love how much energy you are putting into this game. I know it's early stage and you are feeling it, but I hope you don't suffer the curse of what seems to happen to 90% of devs on here. Ghosting, atrophy, boredom or whathave you, I hope you continue to be inspired making this game. Good Luck!
Thank you!

Honestly, I've always been a visual storyteller, and that's my passion. I did self-published comics for years (and still do here and there) but could never really get my stuff to catch on. So, it's been immensely gratifying to have so many people respond to my work on FiN - be it positively or negatively. There's really nothing worse than trying to create things in a void!

I'm really looking forward to sharing more of the story with people. I think Chapter Two will give people a better idea of where things are going, and what I'm capable of.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Personally, I think the idea of pimping one or several girls out is a lot of fun, so it's something that I'd like to see in the game sooner or later. But, it's probably a few chapters away, since I'm still setting up the foundation of the story. Plus, it'll always be an optional choice.
That tells me what the dominant content will be in the future (1 vanilla scene with LI versus 10 scenes of sharing the same LI)
Vanilla players won't be getting crumbs will they?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
That tells me what the dominant content will be in the future (1 vanilla scene with LI versus 10 scenes of sharing the same LI)
Vanilla players won't be getting crumbs will they?
Honestly, I'm trying to keep it pretty balanced. I mentioned it downthread somewhere, but I'm basically writing the "good" path first, and then writing the "bad" path so the good one doesn't feel like an afterthought.

Now, that said - being bad is sometimes more immediately gratifying, but may result in less enjoyable content down the line.

I don't want to punish or reward anyone based on their playstyle. And I'm going to try to avoid tilting any content one way or another, in each update. If there's a "bad" action with a girl, my plan is to have a "good"action to counterbalance it, unless it just doesn't make sense for the story at that point.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
why is there 7 girls but in game i just seen 1 girl n interact? :rolleyes:
You know how sometimes a movie poster will have people on it who aren’t introduced in the first twenty minutes of the movie? :)

The content currently on my Patreon (at the low-low price of just $5) introduces two new characters, and lets you sleep with one of them.

When the full chapter is out (any day now) it’ll have introduced five new characters, and let you have sexual interactions with two.

centurion888

May 6, 2018
At the end of the dark path scene, the MC says let's look at the consequences of our actions. The last frame, except for makeup, there are no consequences. It's a shame the MC tried so hard, he had a lot of options.

I'm not criticizing your game, I liked it, it's an interesting start. This is friendly advice, finish the scenes, do not be lazy to add 5-6 frames. Good luck with your work.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
At the end of the dark path scene, the MC says let's look at the consequences of our actions. The last frame, except for makeup, there are no consequences. It's a shame the MC tried so hard, he had a lot of options.

I'm not criticizing your game, I liked it, it's an interesting start. This is friendly advice, finish the scenes, do not be lazy to add 5-6 frames. Good luck with your work.
If I'm remembering correctly, MC says something like, "I want to see my handiwork," and it's referring to her pussy after she got a rough fucking. That scene isn't meant to be entirely degrading, since it's on the "lighter" dark path, where Nicki's pissed at you, but not traumatized.

If you use the patch and play the darkest path, the MC goes a few steps further, writing some degrading things on her with a Sharpie before taking the photo.

The image count for the next Chapter is already over 700, making it several times larger than the first Chapter, so no worries there. I think people will be happy with the result.

069_Camera.png

centurion888

May 6, 2018
If I'm remembering correctly, MC says something like, "I want to see my handiwork," and it's referring to her pussy after she got a rough fucking. That scene isn't meant to be entirely degrading, since it's on the "lighter" dark path, where Nicki's pissed at you, but not traumatized.

If you use the patch and play the darkest path, the MC goes a few steps further, writing some degrading things on her with a Sharpie before taking the photo.

The image count for the next Chapter is already over 700, making it several times larger than the first Chapter, so no worries there. I think people will be happy with the result.

View attachment 1851845
I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. This is not a problem. Well, 700 images good work, waiting release

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Have you played it yet? Make sure you have the patch installed for all routes to be accessible.

But, basically there's a pure/love route, a financial domination route that can be either nice or mean, and the dark route where you're basically an asshole.
just finished. think i play the route of financial domination that i switch from nice to mean half way

Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
How do you get the spanking scenes?
Right now there's just a brief scene where you're having sex with Nicki, and get the option of slapping her ass. It's easy to miss.

There will be more dedicated spanking scenes in future updates, focusing on the punishment/foreplay aspect of it.

In other news, Chapter Two should be available to $5+ patrons by tomorrow afternoon. I'm currently plugging in images and bug-testing the various routes, while I wait for the remaining images to render. I think people will dig this one! Three naughty scenes with various ways to play, various cumshot options during two of the big sex scenes (always a must, for me), teasers for future characters and storylines, and over 900 new images. It's going to be a big beast of an update, with lots of ways to play.

Speaking of big b(r)easts.. I'm more of an ass man, but I'm starting to come around..

106B.png

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Golden Girl.png

FYI: Friends in Need Chapter Two is now available for $5 on

This update adds over 1000 images, introduces two new characters that are immediately romanceable on good and evil paths, and fills out the cast with four new characters introduced both directly and indirectly, all of which will be romanceable later.

You'll also notice some of the non-choice dialogue change, based on your playstyle. Characters who are racking up dark points will have a more misogynistic/nihilistic world-view, while characters with less dark points genuinely see people and events through a better lens.

The free/public version will be available on the 24th.

I'll also be putting it up on Itchio next weekend.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.60c + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 854 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Just played it,and I'm intrigued.

Hope their is some kind of chaotic neutral path.

Hey, thanks for playing!

I definitely try to include options to be a little bit of a jerk, during the otherwise nice path. In the new update that can take the form of choking someone too long during sex, or yanking a girl’s panties off when she’s clearly nervous and unsure about the situation, but still willing to do stuff with you. That kind of stuff.

By the same token, I try to give plenty of off-ramps/less severe options on the mean paths.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes