frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I figured out the mystery photo! Maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now where have I seen that lamp before?

So, in conclusion

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Her or Brittani, I don't know who to choose. Simpson, you diabolical...
Doing so many scenes with Ashe right now, I’m feeling really partial to her. I know a lot of people view Nicki and MC as the OTP, but I think Ashe is right up there.

She was the first girl we saw MC with after Nicki, and unlike Nicki she has no qualms about treating MC like boyfriend material. :unsure: Curious to see how people feel about her after this next update..

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Doing so many scenes with Ashe right now, I’m feeling really partial to her. I know a lot of people view Nicki and MC as the OTP, but I think Ashe is right up there.

She was the first girl we saw MC with after Nicki, and unlike Nicki she has no qualms about treating MC like boyfriend material. :unsure: Curious to see how people feel about her after this next update..
I want both NeonGhosts

Can I please have both :beggingemoji:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You know, I haven’t outlined any scenes with Nicki and Ashe sharing a scene, yet.. Maybe I should, I feel like that’d be a fun dynamic.
I don't know about anyone else but you can throw a hundred girls at me and i will pick Nicki each time lol
I'm totally gonna sweep her off her feet i'll be cheesier than a hallmark movie lol
She just needs to start believing in herself first.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I don't know about anyone else but you can throw a hundred girls at me and i will pick Nicki each time lol
I'm totally gonna sweep her off her feet i'll be cheesier than a hallmark movie lol
She just needs to start believing in herself first.
I respect that.

I know for me, if I have to make a choice between Nicki and Ashe, I'll just close the game and keep my headcanon of having both :KEK:

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
I can't believe some people hate Nicki if i had my way the mc would marry her and be exclusive to her
that's right no other girl for me
Meanwhile I am the exact opposite, I can't see why people like her. From my view she used the MC and his feelings for her to get her out of a jam she found herself in. I've been in a similar situation, I had feelings for a girl and she used those for her own benefit then once she got what she wanted she tossed me to the side.

I've got to give Neon credit, Nicki is a well written and realistic character. She just hits far to close to home for me and I can't stand her.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yup, that one. There's two to choose if I recall right.
Yep :D Well, I'm guessing the consensus would depend on what "route" people are playing. Neon designs the game to be very flexible and complex and he's written many subroutes within the main routes (seriously, if you ever look at the scripts through URM, it's very, very complicated... and impressive).

But... generally speaking, if you're playing the good guy that doesn't want to creep his sister out, you're probably going to want to get the normal one. If you want fap material, you'd pick the naughty one :devilish: I'm guessing that if you end up picking the naughty one, you'll get a certain reaction from her but it won't lock you into anything as most of the game is designed like this (thx for the extra work dev :love:). But just a guess... it's totally possible that Neon plans the sis to be just as perverted as the MC, so maybe she'll like the naughty one :p Or maybe she's so naive that she'll accept the gift with a smile and MC's intentions won't even cross her mind :LOL: We'll have to wait and find out and I can't wait :giggle:

If you want my vote, though, I'm going both options on each playthrough. If you forced me to pick one... the naughty one all the way baby :cool:

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes