Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I am not here long. What is the difference between a release on Patreon and a release here? Week? Two weeks? More?
Different for everyone. Since Neon is active, but specifically said "for patreons" I suspect he's going to wait until the chapter is finished to post it here. Just a guess though.

That said, if someone leaks something, devs who monitor their own threads usually update the thread OP at that point, and threads not monitored by the game dev almost always update the OP as soon as a leak happens (or because a leak is reported in the OP).

Reactions: sirpedro7

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So I am not here long. What is the difference between a release on Patreon and a release here? Week? Two weeks? More?
It's in the Patreon post, but:
  • Friday 4/15 - $15+
  • Friday 4/21 - $5+
  • Tusay 4/25 - $2+
  • Friday 4/28 - Public
I don't do long embargoes. I try to reward my patrons with other stuff, and stagger the releases pretty close together. My thinking being that people will pirate it anyways if they really want to, so I'd rather they just toss me $5 a month and get access to exclusive photosets, writing, polls, etc.

so give or take one more month for the full part 2?
Honestly, I'd love to get it done by the end of this month. But, I'm running myself ragged trying to finish it, and it'll be easier on my mental health if I give myself a little breathing room. I'll try to finish it by the end of the month, but it may be early-mid May just depending.

Didn't think that I was gonna had my heart broken today :cry: but well looking forward to the Ashe big scene, best girl deserve only the best
If you're on the love path with her, there's still a little naughty fun to be had in this update.. <_<

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Sorry. I just assumed it was behind a paywall. My bad.
All good! Dev updates are always available to the public, so people can follow me and track development, even if they can't support me monetarily.

Honestly, I really strive to be open and transparent with all this stuff. Sometimes I feel like I share a bit too much, and it ruins some of the magic.. :'D

karrek

May 14, 2017
I really appreciate the openness to non-patrons. I subscribe occasionally, but not continuously, and having the information to be able to plan is really nice.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hey hey, with a current render count, and planned release schedule! Also, a few images from Orc Exchange, MC/Guy's favorite animated series (and the monster-fucker game I still want to make at some point.)

tldr; Rather than continue to kick the release down the road, I'm just going to put out what I have to my patrons, beginning this weekend. So, this will be Chapter Four: Part Two, and then there will be a third, much smaller part that ends the chapter, released later this month -- possibly early next month.

The current build has 1350+ images, four possible sex scenes, and tons of story content. What it doesn't have is Ashe's date at MC's condo, or the scene that ends the chapter on a cliffhanger. So, this update will basically end with you and Ashe arriving at your condo for your date. I'm going to keep working like crazy trying to get it done, but this will take a little pressure off of me, so I don't feel like I need to rush to the finish. This is going to be a big scene for Ashe, and I don't want to give her short shrift.

View attachment 2536853

Sorry it's not better news, but as I've been planning my renders for Ashe's date, I've realized this is easily going to be a bigger scene than I realized, and I'm just not willing to put off the release any longer.
You're a real one for making a compromise.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Acceptable. I'd rather avoid Internet drama then have it happen all over again.
Yeah i'm better at saying jokes in person than online maybe it's because people can hear the joke in my voice in person but not online.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
All good! Dev updates are always available to the public, so people can follow me and track development, even if they can't support me monetarily.

Honestly, I really strive to be open and transparent with all this stuff. Sometimes I feel like I share a bit too much, and it ruins some of the magic.. :'D
True, too much spoilers, bad Harry Potter, bad :mad::ROFLMAO:
If serious, there is the way to avoid spoilers and broken magic, Just avoid forum))

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah i'm better at saying jokes in person than online maybe it's because people can hear the joke in my voice in person but not online.
This is why I sometimes argue that we should adopt the Elcor way of communicating on the Internet.

Friendly: I hope that we can get over this misunderstanding and remain on good terms while not meeting each other in person.

With comprehension: The Elcor pattern may take longer, but at least it should carry across the intention of the message submitted.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
For those asking about how the taboo patch affects the upcoming update, you'll just have to wait and see. Patreon explicitly forbids things like rape and incest, which is why that stuff isn't in the game. Neon has nothing to do with the patch, it's made by someone else entirely. Said completely unknown individual doesn't comment here, so you won't be getting any answers.

All I will say is that the patch maker isn't going to completely alter the story, which means that you will most likely still get scenes with characters like Ashe and Viola, they will just play out very differently. But don't bother asking Neon about it, he runs a family friendly Christian Minecraft server, as Patreon God intended.

4.50 star(s) 195 Votes