NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts I'm getting this error talking to Carolina after Mason's scene.
Hm! This is weird, because in my script that original variable in Ch4 is "bri_fear" -- if I remember correctly, there was a mismatch in Chapter 4 too, someone reported it, and I swapped them all over to the current form. I'll probably set it back to "brifear" for next release. Or I'll just make a little modifier so that if bri_fear == True, brifear = True. Probably the most elegant way to manage it for now.

This is one reason I've been working on a master list of variables with a standard formatting of character abbreviation + status/event, to be implemented with the big Chapter One do-over.

So, instead of having nickirel, gabrel, and peprel, it'll be standardized as nirel, gbrel, perel. I'm also instituting a standard list of variables for each girl with things like, anal, vag, bj, hj, or nude to denote what you've done with a girl up to that point, as well as standardized mood variables like love, hate, fear, or friend. So, variables will look more like, 'nivag = True" or 'gbfriend = True' instead of the big mess of abbreviations and modifiers I have now.

Damn, you guys are getting me real excited, especially about Mason :love:
The little gap in between the $15 release and the public release is always tough for me. <_< I just wanna soak up everyone's feedback, and it's like I get a little drip-feed for 1-2 weeks, before the floodgates open.

Aight homes!
Since you like this one.
What are the other two?

. . . .asking for a friend
I know one of them's , which currently has its newest release available at $10. :D I was really inspired by BoB as well as The Regional Manager, so anyone who likes FiN would do well to go check both of those out.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So, instead of having nickirel, gabrel, and peprel, it'll be standardized as nirel, gbrel, perel. I'm also instituting a standard list of variables for each girl with things like, anal, vag, bj, hj, or nude to denote what you've done with a girl up to that point, as well as standardized mood variables like love, hate, fear, or friend. So, variables will look more like, 'nivag = True" or 'gbfriend = True' instead of the big mess of abbreviations and modifiers I have now.
It would be cool to have a book of sorts of all our "friends" easily available where we can see our relationship type and stats for every girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So we could see for instance
Nikki: Loves you, Relationship pt. 12, Anal 0 times
Gabby: Sugar daddy, Relationship pt. 8
Viola: Hates you, Relationship pt. 0

It would be useful to those with different saves and would be all around interesting to look at.
Most variables are already tracked, I might take a look and mod it myself.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It would be cool to have a book of sorts of all our "friends" easily available where we can see our relationship type and stats for every girl.

So we could see for instance
Nikki: Loves you, Relationship pt. 12, Anal 0 times
Gabby: Sugar daddy, Relationship pt. 8
Viola: Hates you, Relationship pt. 0

It would be useful to those with different saves and would be all around interesting to look at.
Most variables are already tracked, I might take a look and mod it myself.
I agree, that'd be rad. If anyone wants to point me towards a good tutorial for implementing something like that, I'd be happy to take a look at it. Ditto for a gallery tutorial..

I'd hold off on any mods and such for now though, until I get the code reworked for the first few chapters.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Aight homes!
Since you like this one.
What are the other two?

. . . .asking for a friend
Banking on Bella as Neon said :D FiN and BoB have a lot in common, so I recommend!

Other game is Light of My Life (LoML), but it's very different, though, so you may not be into it; unless ofc you really, really like to read, are ok with a bit of blue balls for ~5-6 chapters, and are into very wholesome content! It's not set in stone, but people are pretty convinced the update's going to drop within ~1-2 months or so. And the next update's likely going to have multiple scenes as the game's finally hit that point where things are moving nicely.

Also, update already dropped for it a while back, but Desert Stalker is an instant classic on this site and also has some extremely good dom content if that's what you're into :devilish:

The little gap in between the $15 release and the public release is always tough for me. <_< I just wanna soak up everyone's feedback, and it's like I get a little drip-feed for 1-2 weeks, before the floodgates open.
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I can imagine... but, I think you're about to get your cock sucked by your audience, so turn that anxiety into excitement! :p We're very glad you chose the romance route with us instead of the dark route, we don't deserve your work ethic :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts

karrek

May 14, 2017
This and Midlife Crisis are my two favorite games, and Midlife Crisis is also getting close to its next update (though it's been close for about 6 weeks now... it's some impressive edging. ;) )

I should have time to play this probably Wednesday (I want to be able to dedicate an afternoon and really savor it), but y'all are making it hard to wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I know one of them's , which currently has its newest release available at $10. :D I was really inspired by BoB as well as The Regional Manager, so anyone who likes FiN would do well to go check both of those out.
Have had BoB installed for a while finally gave it a shot its good. a lot like a more up to date high rise climb

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
My favourite scene in the game so far is near the beginning of the game when
I just think it's a beautifully done scene (I of course choose the gentlemanly options lol)
I like

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Aaaaaaay. That's a weird coincidence. I've been mainly hanging around that thread and this one for the past few weeks. Maybe there was a reason why ha.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Posted a new

tldr; Mostly been working on bug fixes and continuity stuff since the release of the Beta. Need to tweak a few little things yet, but I'm in a good position. Good enough I've been able to get a nice little jump on the next installment, rendering some of Viola's upcoming content. I've also started writing the revised Chapter One, and did a few little test renders for it.

Tease003.png

Just played the dark path for the first time. I ended up loving all the paths. Any chance of finding a partner in crime for that path? Maybe molding Brittani into it or something? She seemed to enjoy being the devil during that photoshoot. :D
Hmm, can't think of anyone that fits the bill..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Posted a new

tldr; Mostly been working on bug fixes and continuity stuff since the release of the Beta. Need to tweak a few little things yet, but I'm in a good position. Good enough I've been able to get a nice little jump on the next installment, rendering some of Viola's upcoming content. I've also started writing the revised Chapter One, and did a few little test renders for it.

View attachment 2554512

Viola having more content is always nice to see. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Posted a new

View attachment 2554512

Be careful retouching past chapters, too many devs end trapped in the infinite loop of remaking the same content over and over. Better to go forward and redo things once the main story is over imo.
Viola romance path ftw by the way :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes