NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So, question, is there a way to not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or is that a scripted must-happen thing?
It's just a scripted part of the story for now.

It's important to remember that this update ends a little earlier than it was supposed to. Originally it ended with MC taking Gabby and Madison to go bail Ryan out of jail. Big opportunity to turn MC's fortunes around, there.. So. Stay tuned!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's just a scripted part of the story for now.

It's important to remember that this update ends a little earlier than it was supposed to. Originally it ended with MC taking Gabby and Madison to go bail Ryan out of jail. Big opportunity to turn MC's fortunes around, there.. So. Stay tuned!
Aww She's such a lil cutie. Now I may not want to play this. Just joking. I'm just waiting for the rewrite and hopefully Gabby comes back quick!

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
As far as content, it'll be a little different on all paths. But if people like what I've done in the chapters since Chapter One, hopefully they'll extend me a little trust in this area.
I see every dev as different, just because five devs screw around with redoing things doesn't mean all of them will mess up the same way.

You certainly have my trust (y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I see every dev as different, just because five devs screw around with redoing things doesn't mean all of them will mess up the same way.

You certainly have my trust (y)
I could name one dev, I won't though. Who has rewritten each of their games at least 4 times and one went from a KN to a VN, back to a KN and now back to a VN. I don't even bother to look at their games anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes