Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just refreshed my memory by looking at silversurfer1 's post above. He's a homeless guy(femboy?). Cute af.
Wasn't it the other way arround ?
A girl which dress like a guy, or want to be a guy or whatever.

Either way, if he is male, i'm not interested in gay content no matter how ''cute'' he is.
If she is female, she can become a girly girl, or will end up as a other pet.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Either way, if he is male, i'm not interested in gay content no matter how ''cute'' he is.
If she is female, she can become a girly girl, or will end up as a other pet.
I was just going by what the person wrote about the pic of her/him. I stopped playing after the Nicki scene and am waiting on the rewrite.
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-in-need-v0-375-neonghosts.112500/post-10183911

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
I felt like the cover image was due for an overhaul.

View attachment 2558508
Might just be me, but Alex's arms look a bit disproportionate here. Obviously she's fit, but I mean more in terms of her arms look to big in general.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional, but Mason being partially obscured/hiding behind her arm is very fitting.

Also also, what about the crazy potential partner in crime (literally) you teased the other day? Or is she in the other room preparing torture devices? :LOL:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Finally did the Mason scene, and that shit really creeped me out.

Really wish there was an option to reject Mason outright and not associate with them under any circumstances.
What happened?
Did You find out that Mason is hiding little sausage with couple of beans under their skirt?
Afraid of using back exit?
(I haven't played last update)

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeahhh, I don't want to get into it too much.. But, the beginning of the game will definitely be built out a bit more. We'll get more of MC and Nicki's interactions before their fateful meeting at his condo. We'll get some more Brent. We'll see an earlier intro for Carolina, as well as a glimpse at the breakfast place Pepper works at, before MC bought it. Nicki's sex scene will be bigger and more diverse in terms of content and options, and the ending will have more of a proper ending with MC formally creating his charity. I never really liked how the first chapter just ends with him deciding to do it. Kinda made it easy to miss, if people Ctrl-skip through the dialogue.

As far as content, it'll be a little different on all paths. But if people like what I've done in the chapters since Chapter One, hopefully they'll extend me a little trust in this area.
That sounds excellent, dude, I'm 100% onboard! :love: I was worried about potential cut content, but w/e form it ends up coming in, I trust you. Old school chp. 1 may be slightly missed even if it was a bit rough around the edges, but new school sounds like a much better fit for the game as a whole :D

I felt like the cover image was due for an overhaul.

View attachment 2558508
Oy vey, me likey likey :love: It's funny, after Pablo updated BoB's front page, I was thinking FiN could use a fresh coat of paint on that as well, especially seeing how much it's grown over the months! Literally the only thing I'd change is Gabby's hair to the more normal chp. 4's :LOL: Nah, but as I said, looks great :D

Yeah, haven't played latest content so can't say ofc, but I think Mason is either a trans-man or a clever girl trying to keep herself safe from assault or something (kind of like Arya in GoT). Although, given the higher rates of (non-sexual) assault among men, I hope that doesn't backfire :unsure:

Anyways, also, I've already said this before, but there are trans-men out there who identify themselves as femboys, as contradictory as that may seem lol. From what I've seen, they usually look like either slightly butch lesbians or alt-girls, but they insist they want to identify with the masculine pronoun, so... I don't know... :confused: As long as they're hot, I'm definitely down. :cool:

Also also, what about the crazy potential partner in crime (literally) you teased the other day? Or is she in the other room preparing torture devices? :LOL:
Think the banner is meant to showcase the main LIs? Maybe not, though, because I could swear three of those girls weren't considered the main LIs by Neon, hmm :unsure: (pink hair in foreground, pink flower dress in background, & slutty girl showing legs and hips in back). Pragmatism tells me he just picked the hot girls we've seen thus far in-game (y)

karrek

May 14, 2017
Mason is a trans man (I have played the game). He/him pronouns. He has tits and a vagina because he's young and poor and obviously can't afford a surgical transition (not that every trans person wants that anyway). There is a complete friend path available, where you're just nice to him and help him out and nothing else, or you can be sexual with him if you want. If you're not sexually attracted to him then cool, whatever, you like what you like (I'm not attracted to Tracy in Midlife Crisis cause I don't like dicks). But if his very existence creeps you out then I'm sorry, but that's a you problem that you should probably look into dealing with (this isn't directed at Phil, even though he's the last one who posted.)

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Might just be me, but Alex's arms look a bit disproportionate here. Obviously she's fit, but I mean more in terms of her arms look to big in general.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional, but Mason being partially obscured/hiding behind her arm is very fitting.

I think part of it is just the angle/pose.. But, Alex is supposed to have big beefy arms, too. Her appearance is very loosely based on a fitness influencer that I'm a fan of.

Tessa/Contessa will likely make it into the next version of the screen. I'll continue to update it and change stuff as new characters appear, and change their styles.

Mason hiding was intentional! I'm glad someone noticed. Not to get too up my own ass, but I tried to use the whole image to say some stuff about the characters, both overtly and in more subtle ways.

• Nicki is to the right and slightly behind MC. So she's his 'right hand' and proves that behind every successful man is a strong woman. She's also hiding her tattoos by turning her body away from the viewer, representing how she feels about them/herself.
  • Gabby and Madison are seated far apart from each other, showing the emotional distance between them.
  • Viola's dress pattern is similar to the design of the Russian flag, and she's seated next to Gabby to hint at her feelings towards her peer.
  • Ashe is next to MC, as one of his more readily available and appropriate love interests.
  • Cassie has a woman between her and her brother, which may become a theme.
  • Brittani's both drawing attention to herself, and covering up - basically her whole identity in a nutshell.
  • Pepper's the only one scowling, and she's the one most resistant to MC's help thus far.
And then some people just has to be somewhere. I realized a little too late that I put the Asian, Hispanic, and ethnically ambiguous characters all off to the side in one little group, while the three blonde white girls are all cozied up to MC. A future draft would probably swap a few characters around there.

Oy vey, me likey likey :love: It's funny, after Pablo updated BoB's front page, I was thinking FiN could use a fresh coat of paint on that as well, especially seeing how much it's grown over the months! Literally the only thing I'd change is Gabby's hair to the more normal chp. 4's :LOL: Nah, but as I said, looks great :D
I really waffled back and forth on whether I wanted to do pink hair or not for this header.. I may yet change it for the public release. But, Gabby will likely be getting another hairstyle before too long, so.. We'll see. I'm indecisive about some of this stuff. :'D

Mason is a trans man (I have played the game). He/him pronouns. He has tits and a vagina because he's young and poor and obviously can't afford a surgical transition (not that every trans person wants that anyway). There is a complete friend path available, where you're just nice to him and help him out and nothing else, or you can be sexual with him if you want. If you're not sexually attracted to him then cool, whatever, you like what you like (I'm not attracted to Tracy in Midlife Crisis cause I don't like dicks). But if his very existence creeps you out then I'm sorry, but that's a you problem that you should probably look into dealing with (this isn't directed at Phil, even though he's the last one who posted.)
Mind spoiler tagging some of those story deets? :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think part of it is just the angle/pose.. But, Alex is supposed to have big beefy arms, too. Her appearance is very loosely based on a fitness influencer that I'm a fan of.

Tessa/Contessa will likely make it into the next version of the screen. I'll continue to update it and change stuff as new characters appear, and change their styles.

Mason hiding was intentional! I'm glad someone noticed. Not to get too up my own ass, but I tried to use the whole image to say some stuff about the characters, both overtly and in more subtle ways.

• Nicki is to the right and slightly behind MC. So she's his 'right hand' and proves that behind every successful man is a strong woman. She's also hiding her tattoos by turning her body away from the viewer, representing how she feels about them/herself.
  • Gabby and Madison are seated far apart from each other, showing the emotional distance between them.
  • Viola's dress pattern is similar to the design of the Russian flag, and she's seated next to Gabby to hint at her feelings towards her peer.
  • Ashe is next to MC, as one of his more readily available and appropriate love interests.
  • Cassie has a woman between her and her brother, which may become a theme.
  • Brittani's both drawing attention to herself, and covering up - basically her whole identity in a nutshell.
  • Pepper's the only one scowling, and she's the one most resistant to MC's help thus far.
And then some people just has to be somewhere. I realized a little too late that I put the Asian, Hispanic, and ethnically ambiguous characters all off to the side in one little group, while the three blonde white girls are all cozied up to MC. A future draft would probably swap a few characters around there.

I really waffled back and forth on whether I wanted to do pink hair or not for this header.. I may yet change it for the public release. But, Gabby will likely be getting another hairstyle before too long, so.. We'll see. I'm indecisive about some of this stuff. :'D

Mind spoiler tagging some of those story deets? :D
I was wondering my favourite scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will that be changed in the redone stuff because that is a really beautifully done scene imo

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes