PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I checked few pages and didn't find dev's update and pictures from 17.04.
View attachment 2560764
View attachment 2560768
View attachment 2560781
View attachment 2560802
View attachment 2560808
View attachment 2560819

Dev Update! 4/17/23
Hey folks, how's everyone doing this week? First off, a big welcome to all the new folks who have joined the Patreon. Great to have you here!
In case you missed it, the Beta for Chapter Four: Part Two is . Early reviews have been very kind, and I've been diligently squashing as many bugs as possible. The $5 update will be available this Friday (4/21) and should have most of the kinks worked out. I'm working on one game-breaking bug that seems to have arisen due to a Ren'py version incompatibility, but it remains to be seen if I can fix it. I've only been able to reproduce the issue on two of my older save files, but I'd still rather fix it if I'm able.
Besides fixing bugs here and there, I also had two little logic/continuity errors that needed to be resolved. So I had to add a few lines of dialogue to the story, which required a handful of extra renders. No biggie, though.
But I'm not just working on polishing the update up for upcoming final release -- I'm also moving ahead! That means planning for the near and distant future. I'm really eager to get the next update out ASAP, with as few delays as possible. In service to that goal, I've been doing early renders just setting up scenes/lighting/props, costumes, getting new character designs dialed in, etc.
I also took a couple hours yesterday to begin writing the new opening to Chapter One. For the new folks here, once the next installment comes out, I'll be shifting my focus to redoing the first chapter. The reasons for this are varied, but it basically comes down to wanting to build out the world a little more with that first chapter, and give players more options. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to correct some missed opportunities and ugly coding in other chapters.
I'm pretty happy with how the Chapter One revamp is going so far. In the not-so-distant future I'd like to put out a little text-only demo showing what it'll look like. But that's probably a couple of weeks away, as my focus will predominantly be on getting the next update done.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with some renders from Viola's upcoming scene, as well as some stuff from the early draft of the revised Chapter One.
As always, please take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!
Who's that girl in the green supposed to be? :oops:

Also, dang, unrelated to the person I'm replying to... the amount of people I come across on this site who'll babyrage out of a game over the tiniest little 'infraction'... so many sensitive, entitled people :ROFLMAO: I literally came across a guy on another game's thread who quit the game NOT because of the dev or the game itself, but because FANS were posting 'NTR' pics from one of the game's routes (wasn't even NTR btw) in the thread :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I wonder how old they are, I refuse to believe they're grown men. Oh well, love how they post they're gonna quit as if anyone cares... ciao, tata, and good riddance!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Also, dang, unrelat who'll babyrage out of a game over the tiniest little 'infraction'... so many sensitive, entitled people :ROFLMAO: I literally came across a guy on another game's thread who quit the game NOT because of the dev or the game itself, but because FANS were posting 'NTR' pics from one of the game's routes (wasn't even NTR btw) in the thread :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I wonder how old they are, I refuse to believe they're grown men. Oh well, love how they post they're gonna quit as if anyone cares... ciao, tata, and good riddance!
I don't know who the girl is, but she's looking good...
NTR/non NTR battles are around the world this server. Nothing strange... I can live with it... barely... But, yes, people are silly sometimes.
I play a game where lesbian, "NTR" zombies is completly avoidable. Author made it to trigger emotions (mom was raped by zombies) But people complained (it doesn't contribute to gameplay at all). It's less then 1% of the game missing. Dev removed it... Now there is a shitstorm about bring those scenes back. Where ware those people in first place (when the others said it should be removed), bites me... And now it's an unpleased place to be. And I like this game... And when you try to explain it's avoidable you get facepalmed by idiots other people... :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
NTR/non NTR battles are around the world this server. Nothing strange... I can live with it... barely... But, yes, people are silly sometimes.
I play a game where lesbian, "NTR" zombies is completly avoidable. Author made it to trigger emotions (mom was raped by zombies) But people complained (it doesn't contribute to gameplay at all). It's less then 1% of the game missing. Dev removed it... Now there is a shitstorm about bring those scenes back. Where ware those people in first place (when the others said it should be removed), bites me... And now it's an unpleased place to be. And I like this game... And when you try to explain it's avoidable you get facepalmed by idiots other people... :ROFLMAO:
Emotions of the mom getting raped :KEK:
Let's be real, the most which want these scenes, love that content, ask for more, when/if she will get breed by them, when it's the sisters turn, MORE RAPE, MORE NTR etc. The rest is avoiding them like the plague...
The shitstorm is coming from the people here which like these scenes (doubt they are among the supporters which complained).

Mind you i didn't tell the dev how he should do his game. Liking them aside, they contibute little to nothing for the gameplay.
I only ever saw one of these scene's, as i tried to save a girl, that was before he remade the earlier version, also lesbian not avoidable back then (sorry no emotions for the mom getting raped and getting off about it after it...well, except being disgusted by that zombie rape **** and nearly quiting the game, or would have quit if the dev didn't made them easily and 100% avoidable).
Then there is the point of how many of these scenes are there compared to normal ones.
Add to that, that the dev says they, or that content, is not the focus of the game...so i can understand why supporters, which don't like that content, would prefer to get rid of them.
Just my 2 cents mind you.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
you know the dev removed it because he was sick of it that people only talked about those scenes all the time, asking for more, while iTs OnLy 1% of the game.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Emotions of the mom getting raped :KEK:
Let's be real, the most which want these scenes, love that content, ask for more, when/if she will get breed by them, when it's the sisters turn, MORE RAPE, MORE NTR etc. The rest is avoiding them like the plague...
The shitstorm is coming from the people here which like these scenes (doubt they are among the supporters which complaint).

Mind you i didn't tell the dev how he should do his game. Liking them aside, they contibute nothing for the gameplay.
I only ever saw one of these scene's, as i tried to save a girl, that was before he remade the earlier version, also lesbian not avoidable back then (sorry no emotions for the mom getting raped and getting of on it after it...well, except being disgusted by that zombie rape **** and nearly quiting the game, or would have quit if the dev didn't made them easily and 100% avoidable).
Then there is the point of how many of these scenes are there compared to normal ones.
Add to that, that the dev says they, or that content, is not the focus of the game...so i can understand why supporters, which don't like that content, would prefer to get rid of them.
Just my 2 cents mind you.
I try (obviously futile) that rape as NTR is completely avoidable... I didn't play that scene. Before this scene (and NTR) was a massage with big red letters what is coming. You avoid it, you got few renders less it was around 30 renders, (game has few thousand now) and nobody speaks about it because it didn't happen. When I leave a knife on the table and write a massage "don't cut yourself", you cut yourself???
NTR+rape+lesbian contest are all avoidable... complete.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I try (obviously futile) that rape as NTR is completely avoidable... I didn't play that scene. Before this scene (and NTR) was a massage with big red letters what is coming. You avoid it, you got few renders less it was around 30 renders, (game has few thousand now) and nobody speaks about it because it didn't happen. When I leave a knife on the table and write a massage "don't cut yourself", you cut yourself???
NTR+rape+lesbian contest are all avoidable... complete.
dont try to argue with that crowd. last I've seen it their argument against avoidable sharing/ntr was "well yeah I don't have to watch it, but dev spent time doing this scene while he could've done something that I like instead". twitter feminists are less insufferable and apply more logic than these guys, and that's telling

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Kind of a lot of off topic stuff right now and I think a vital, very important question has been missed in all this: Which girls from this game would have celebrated 4/20 with Guy?

I'd say Nicki, Cassie, Peyton, and Risa for sure. Ashe and Wren probably have dabbled. Pepper, Gabby, and Brittani if they haven't they'd be down to try. Alex is probably picky about what she puts in her body (hehe). Viola is too innocent. Carolina and Madison are too uptight now so I bet they wouldn't although they could stand to relax.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Kind of a lot of off topic stuff right now and I think a vital, very important question has been missed in all this: Which girls from this game would have celebrated 4/20 with Guy?

I'd say Nicki, Cassie, Peyton, and Risa for sure. Ashe and Wren probably have dabbled. Pepper, Gabby, and Brittani if they haven't they'd be down to try. Alex is probably picky about what she puts in her body (hehe). Viola is too innocent. Carolina and Madison are too uptight now so I bet they wouldn't although they could stand to relax.
I'd say your instincts are spot on, but you'll have at least one of these confirmed before too long. >_>

That's just Nicki when she worked at the convenience store. I tried something a little different with her ponytail, and I think she looks a lot different when her hair isn't framing her face.. Plus, that outdoor lighting gives her face a slightly different dimension.

I was wondering my favourite scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will that be changed in the redone stuff because that is a really beautifully done scene imo
Nope! That won't change. But, if you're on Nicki's friend path from the very beginning it may mean she puts on some clothes from the start of the scene.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nope! That won't change. But, if you're on Nicki's friend path from the very beginning it may mean she puts on some clothes from the start of the scene.
[/QUOTE]
Awesome that is my absolute favourite scene so far i know it might sound silly to some but i consider it a really beautiful scene (If you are a gentleman of course lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Something i really like about the game so far is the dev is very good at giving players options on if they want to be a scumbag or a gentleman.
Although i will always choose to be a gentleman because that's just how i would be in real life if i was in these situations.
Because sad girls are my ultimate weakness lol.

One thing i do worry about tho is because there are a few new girls i hope it doesn't just become a fuckfest (like WVM)
I know i shouldn't worry because this dev is cleary a very talented writer, i have just seen it happen to other visual novels.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts

Received this error message when speaking to Carolina about a babysitter for the potential date.

Guess I can bully Brit into being a sitter? :KEK:

View attachment 2563684
Agh, hell's bells. I thought I fixed that! This is what happens when I'm juggling multiple copies of the script across two PCs.

If you start your game from the end of Chapter Three and play through as you previously did, you shouldn't get that error again.

But, honestly? I wouldn't sweat it. The Chapter One reboot is happening before that variable will even matter, so if it's broken right now, it won't affect anything.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Agh, hell's bells. I thought I fixed that! This is what happens when I'm juggling multiple copies of the script across two PCs.

If you start your game from the end of Chapter Three and play through as you previously did, you shouldn't get that error again.

But, honestly? I wouldn't sweat it. The Chapter One reboot is happening before that variable will even matter, so if it's broken right now, it won't affect anything.
All good, no sweat involved. I know you said you wanted to clean up the code with Chapter One so I just ignored it and kept it rolling.

I'm making my own KN so I get it man, believe me (y)

Risa is too much sometimes :KEK:

1682113856240.png

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes