NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
!

tldr; 50+ images completed for the next installment, totaling roughly half of Viola’s scene.

BlackHandGames has kindly provided me with his code to add named save files to FiN, which has been a constant request, and Uriel ☁ sent me some very cool stuff for a potential gallery and character bio add-on. So, I look forward to adding some extra functionality to the game, thanks to the generosity of these dudes.

And I’ve finally got my SubscribeStar page verified, and I just need to populate it with some content. Not linking to it yet, but I’ll have it all set up by this weekend. So, lots of big things happening.

96D4386A-E2D0-4236-B08F-14DF4C1290EF.jpeg

karrek

May 14, 2017
Hoo boy. I need a mental cleansing after degrading Mason like that. Here's hoping the nice path is sweet enough to make up for the dirty feeling I currently have.
I know right? I did my dirtbag path through that scene, and afterwards when he was like "can you treat me like a boy at least when we're not having sex?" I instantly was like "yes, definitely" because even on my dirtbag path I couldn't bring myself to degrade him that much.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
!

tldr; 50+ images completed for the next installment, totaling roughly half of Viola’s scene.

BlackHandGames has kindly provided me with his code to add named save files to FiN, which has been a constant request, and Uriel ☁ sent me some very cool stuff for a potential gallery and character bio add-on. So, I look forward to adding some extra functionality to the game, thanks to the generosity of these dudes.

And I’ve finally got my SubscribeStar page verified, and I just need to populate it with some content. Not linking to it yet, but I’ll have it all set up by this weekend. So, lots of big things happening.

View attachment 2571149
Oooo character bios!

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
!

View attachment 2571149
Fuck, that's so cool! Thx from me as well to the kind coders who helped :D You think players will have access to character bios right off the bat, or do you plan on unlocking them as you meet them kind of thing? Not sure if it's supposed to be an in-menu thing or an in-game thing?

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
I know right? I did my dirtbag path through that scene, and afterwards when he was like "can you treat me like a boy at least when we're not having sex?" I instantly was like "yes, definitely" because even on my dirtbag path I couldn't bring myself to degrade him that much.
Hey, a man has to have principles

Reactions: karrek

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
!

View attachment 2571149
(gasp) Viola's been crying! SOMEONE'S BEEN MEAN TO HER!!!! I SEE BLOOD!! SOMEONE'S HEAD SHALL ROLL WHEN I FIND WHOEVER DID THIS!

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Nah, I may be ok with her havin' a dick, it's just physical... but that's totally scary shit, it's too much for Me :eek::ROFLMAO:
And I'm not even totally sure if I'm jokin' now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

omnis23

Jan 8, 2018
hello everyone, been away for some time...
anyway, is there any news about relase date?

Neon, you are doing a great job with friends in need. All I can say is that it has quickly became one of my alltime favorites. Keep up the good work ;)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Fuck, that's so cool! Thx from me as well to the kind coders who helped :D You think players will have access to character bios right off the bat, or do you plan on unlocking them as you meet them kind of thing? Not sure if it's supposed to be an in-menu thing or an in-game thing?
Uriel actually did a cool little thing and made it so that I can pick when each girl's profile is unlocked. I'll have more details as I actually work on integrating it into the game.

I still have to play around with the whole thing, but what I'd like to do is come back with the redone Chapter One in a few months, and a whole host of improvements. Chapter cards, text box opacity sliders, the gallery/profile implemented, a few bits of music, animations for old scenes, etc.

All that said, I'm going to back-burner that stuff until I get the last bit of Chapter Four done. Trying really hard to use my momentum from this installment to just blitz through the update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyone going to do a pure Nicki path first then in the future just be a total man whore in a second playthrough?
If I have the balls I will but it's like when I'm playing Being A Dik I just can't choose any girls but Maya & Josy

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Anyone going to do a pure Nicki path first then in the future just be a total man whore in a second playthrough?
If I have the balls I will but it's like when I'm playing Being A Dik I just can't choose any girls but Maya & Josy
First time through i went for the sweet butt of Gabby, later for Nicki manwhoring.
About BaDIK, i recently find out if you go manwhore and by the end of episode 8 you dump whoever was the boring LIs Tremolo was about, there can be a Riona route, appartently. Therefore any other route is now pointless. :cool:

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
First time through i went for the sweet butt of Gabby, later for Nicki manwhoring.
About BaDIK, i recently find out if you go manwhore and by the end of episode 8 you dump whoever was the boring LIs Tremolo was about, there can be a Riona route, appartently. Therefore any other route is now pointless. :cool:
The more annoying thing was that DrPinkCake decided to screw over those of us using variable fuckery to get all the paths.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes