Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyone else hope Nicki's route ends with marriage or something cheesy like that lol
I gotta be honest i love games that have really romantic parts, not that i would ever tell a girl that.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Anyone else hope Nicki's route ends with marriage or something cheesy like that lol
I gotta be honest i love games that have really romantic parts, not that i would ever tell a girl that.
I think a marriage ending for Nicki is almost guaranteed on her good path.

Now, the real question is what that wedding party looks like.. Maya’s the flower girl, obviously. Mason can be best man. Nicki’s maid of honor would be.. I dunno, probably Carolina?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Now, the real question is what that wedding party looks like.. Maya’s the flower girl, obviously. Mason can be best man. Nicki’s maid of honor would be.. I dunno, probably Carolina?
As long as they don't try and seduce me but if they try the mc could always say "wait for my second playthrough jeez"

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021

Nicki will be one of the brides together with the rest :devilish:

humanjelloman

Jul 2, 2020

I would say a traditional Betazed wedding of course (Sorry I'm a huge Star Trek nerd) lol. All attending, including the bride and groom, must be naked for the ceremony.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
I personally still hope for some harem ending, I think there are more than enough girls to make it possible and I think the personality of the MC and the girls even in the good or bad way could give to bring it out without many problems, the thing is that I never understood why the MC is not more transparent with his relationships, as long as he doesn't formalize anything with anyone the girls should know that he is dating other women and I can understand that more than one doesn't know how to deal with that at the beginning but I'm sure they can come to accept it in time and that evolves into something more if they want to be with the MC (that's in the good way, in the bad way they do it xD).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendsInNeed-0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 3, 2020
FriendsInNeed-0.39
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the new update or..

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Friends in Need [Chapter 1-4, Part 1-2, v0.39] [NeonGhosts] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.94GB
Repack size: 476MB

PC = / / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Have fuuuuuun, everybody.

General FYI: I sent Vashaldias an early copy so their walkthrough would be ready for public release day. But, in reading it I realized I fucked up something on Nicki's domination path.. I'm at work today and can't fix it, but the public release tomorrow will have the fix in place, and I'll post a patch here so people can update their script files.

Also, also: There's two known bugs right now. One is regarding the bri_fear or brifear variables, and it was caused by basically changing the variable name in between versions.. It only comes up in one interaction, but if it really bothers you, start a game from the end of Chapter 3 and it'll fix it.

The other is one that's afflicted a minority of save files, and basically causes them to not load at all. From what I've found online, it's basically just due to the version of Ren'py used to build one version, being incompatible with the saves built in another version. Nothing I could find an easy fix to, unfortunately. It only affected two of my really old saves, but a few people told me it hit a couple of their newer saves, too. As I've established, I'm kind of a dumb-dumb when it comes to this stuff, so it was a bit beyond my ability to troubleshoot.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Awwww, that's sweet to hear. I was hoping you'd make that decision because personally, I feel like you'd piss off a lot of people on romance path to slap them in the face with a sad/bittersweet ending :LOL: Then you'd have an army of haters on one end who don't like your game because nicki exists and then an army from the other side who hate your game because they couldn't get with her in the end... it'd be like a chaotic alliance of haters this site has never seen marching to your front steps :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of wedding, what if some freak with patch on decides to be romantic and wholesome with nicki, but assault everything else that moves? I guess we just get an empty wedding in a courthouse? Followed by ofc MC's trial on account of his crimes against humanity... I guess Guy can read Nicki's beautiful love letters in a cell as he guards his butt in the bottom bunk! :LOL:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The more annoying thing was that DrPinkCake decided to screw over those of us using variable fuckery to get all the paths.
Irrelevant now. All the crap LIs from the first incarnation of the game can go watch Chad and Troy suck each other dicks, with a Riona path possible.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes