soldano

Jan 29, 2018
How did you get her to bark ? in what scene ?

In other news Nikki deserve the punishment.
In the only scene where Gabby appears in this update. At the bookstore, when you can decide to make her your slave.

And in my gameplay Nicki only deserves understanding and affection. The other girls deserve to be humiliated and treated like the bitches they are. Especially Ashe and Brittany, for being dumb bimbos. And Gabby because it's fun, and because she's a spoiled brat. But not Nicky.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Like your story all except the lack of choices to pick and choose who to help, seems somewhat nuts that you provide a patch to get rid of Nikki but force the user to go through all the crap for the book store owner and her black husband and daughter, not that being black is a problem but again no choices - you want this story to be great - give the MC total choice as to who to help and who not to
By the way to help someone to be a nude model is not helping them at all - the industry is totally sick
But if you can choose who to help and who not.

The desire I have for neoghosts to publish the next update and help Ashe go home with a busted ass, only God knows. Well, and now all those who read this post. But you understand me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She is one of the best girls. As far as I'm concerned her and Nicki are at the top of the "must help" list for a good MC, and the ones I feel most guilty about fucking over as an evil one.
Well, I'm playing the romance/friendship paths only.

Guys, how many people here is playing both the good guy path and the bad guy path?

By the way to help someone to be a nude model is not helping them at all - the industry is totally sick
Well, it helped MC's dick, I guess. Don't worry, I'm sure our MC will "save" Brittani for sure. :sneaky:

karrek

May 14, 2017
I'm playing 3 paths. One where I'm just a super nice guy, one where I mostly pretend to be nice but am secretly a manipulative asshole (eg I listen to Gabby about all her problems and sympathize with her in order to get in her pants, whereas on the nice guy path I sympathize with her and listen to her and then don't take advantage of her), and then my "dickbag" path where I have the money and I am upfront about making you do whatever I want so you can have some of it but won't actually physically force anyone to do anything (eg, threatening Ashe's job if she won't sleep with me, but not raping her in the alley).

I tried a fully evil path, but it wasn't my jam.

Reactions: Simon7

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
In the only scene where Gabby appears in this update. At the bookstore, when you can decide to make her your slave.

And in my gameplay Nicki only deserves understanding and affection. The other girls deserve to be humiliated and treated like the bitches they are. Especially Ashe and Brittany, for being dumb bimbos. And Gabby because it's fun, and because she's a spoiled brat. But not Nicky.
In my playthrough, Nicki gets all of my love and affection. I help everyone else because I'm an all-round nice guy, but i have no sexual interest in any of them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quick question. I just downloaded the 3.9 version with the link from subscribestar (mega). Do I need any additional patches to unlock content? Thanks! :)
Confess i don't know but try downloading the taboo patch. To check if something changes.

Reactions: berny

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Quick question. I just downloaded the 3.9 version with the link from subscribestar (mega). Do I need any additional patches to unlock content? Thanks! :)
Right now, yes. It’s the same version that was on Patreon. That will likely change in future installments, but for now I wanted to keep the versions consistent.

Thanks for playing! :D

Reactions: berny

AMDrx6700xt

Mar 8, 2023
saves died, wtf
nevermind i was being stupid and loaded an old version. carry on
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Friends in Need
Wed May  3 16:16:26 2023

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Whenever Brittani's not on screen, people need to be asking, "Where's Brittani?"

View attachment 2592873
She's got the perfect girl-next-door face attached to the body of an absolute bombshell. From a purely visual ascetic, easily one of the most attractive 3D CGI models to make its way into any game. She's like a younger version of Felicia from Pale Carnations; exuding that same raw sexuality but without the refinement of age and experience.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Guys, how many people here is playing both the good guy path and the bad guy path?
A little from column A, a little from column B. By that I mean that for my preferred path through the story, the MC walks the line.

Helped Nicki, but did so asking for sex up front. Didn't just hand over the 20K no strings attached, but didn't assault her either; and made damn sure the had a good time (e.g. made her cum like an avalanche, washed hands when asked, didn't push for anal, but did put Brent on the phone for some extra schadenfreude). Was an absolute gentleman to Ashe in the bar, then fingerbanged her in the alleyway like she was a cheap whore. Fortunately she's really into it, and lapped that kinky shit up. Dirty and depraved, but very much consensual. Likewise there are all kinds of problematic unequal power dynamics involved with Brittani and Gabby, but they're just too sweet and endearing to not to get close to. Of course I make sure they're both having the time of their life and getting as much as they can out of the encounters, but none of that can really paper over how fundamentally predatory these relationships look like from a neutral outside observer.

It's fun, it's kinky, it's hot as hell; but it sure as shit isn't ethical. Which is fine, it makes for an interesting narrative and an exploration of a unique power fantasy, and allows for compelling scenes to take place. Real life me could nail being a gentleman to Ashe at the bar, but I'd never have the wherewithal to go for broke and fingerbang a lovely woman I just met in the middle of a dark alley. That's just not me, and that's what makes following the adventures of this MC so much fun.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I have plans for all paths ('paths' doesn't even do it justice though because this game is super complex and flexible), even the more obscure stuff, because I'm up for anything and the writing is just way too good to miss anything :D

Currently, I have an active non-consensual evil boi path and a wholesome-but-also-horny path where I try to max happy points where I can while also making sure I get my bang on. And yeah, immensely enjoying both for... immensely different reasons as you can imagine :LOL:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just finished and I had thought someone said there was a scene with Mason. If there was, I didn't get it. Hell, I didn't get shit nothing if I'm being honest. Guess I'm being too much of a good guy in this one.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good guy only. Too empathetic to be a dick, even to pixels, makes me feel bad irl.
Likewise. I enjoy a good sex scene as much as the next man, but hurting people (physically or emotionally) is a real turn off for me. Even taking advantage of frightened or confused kids feels a bit squicky, which is why I've skipped so much of the content thus far.

Reactions: FatGiant and Jorund
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes