Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just finished and I had thought someone said there was a scene with Mason. If there was, I didn't get it. Hell, I didn't get shit nothing if I'm being honest. Guess I'm being too much of a good guy in this one.
It's... impossible to miss Mason's scene, you have to deliberately say no.

IsakVI

Jan 6, 2020

tldr; 140 images done, Viola's scene nearly done, sketching out some mini-scenes for Risa and Alex, and I gave Alex new eyes. Also explained the whole Patreon/SubscribeStar split.

View attachment 2588534
Alex and Madison are the gals im waiting on. Alex especially since its unclear what the taboo with her could be.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Good guy only. Too empathetic to be a dick, even to pixels, makes me feel bad irl.
Agreed. I've played through part of the dick paths, the very beginning, and honestly they're well done enough that I can't actually play through them without feeling quite bad. So I've dropped them.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In the only scene where Gabby appears in this update. At the bookstore, when you can decide to make her your slave.

And in my gameplay Nicki only deserves understanding and affection. The other girls deserve to be humiliated and treated like the bitches they are. Especially Ashe and Brittany, for being dumb bimbos. And Gabby because it's fun, and because she's a spoiled brat. But not Nicky.
There is no cause for anyone to violate Viola. She is sweet enough to put you into a diabetic coma.

Reactions: TheFurs and fleetp
Oct 10, 2022
Just finished and I had thought someone said there was a scene with Mason. If there was, I didn't get it. Hell, I didn't get shit nothing if I'm being honest. Guess I'm being too much of a good guy in this one.
Good guy route also have lots of scenes maybe you just refused him? When he wanna give the bj, you can accept it without being ass to him.

Who are we suggesting taking care of the kid? :HideThePain:
I went with Viola, she seemed nice enough and wanna see her more.

There is no cause for anyone to violate Viola. She is sweet enough to put you into a diabetic coma.
Exactly, she is so sweet. I hope to see more of her soon.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
nah. Viola's struggle to get out of the dirt she is in makes it more alluring to shove her back into it. you know, like watching an ant carrying his stick and you put different hurdles in front of him. hopefully mc will be able to take Viola's soul to hell with him.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not being an ass here, but how would it work with Mason, we only have 2 holes, so if he wants to be a guy, then is it only going to be anal, and how does that work, I don't know a lot (rules changing in RL every day doesn't help) but if a guy wants to be a girl it is ass/boy pussy, so for Mason...

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes