Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Cool game, good writing and pretty realistic characters and interactions overall. I didn't like Gabby at first but the couch convo changed my mind about her. I like the options too, even though I am not into the rape or paying for sex stuff, the routes do give more info on the characters so it's worth playing them even if you are not into that type of content. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things though:
1) How can Nicki just come knock on our door? Twice even. Aren't we in an apartment? How did she get into the building?
2) The apartment kinda sucks, too small not that great either, view is nice but it doesn't really look like the home of a multi-millionaire.
3) We are donating money now??!! MC doesn't even have THAT much money, only 28mill? You can easily lose it all if you start donating substantial ammounts. 1 mill here 1 mill there then BAM! gone. Did he invest or something? Is he getting some income? At this rate with a charity organization and no income he is going to start bleeding money and eventually could lose all.
4) We are even helping a business now with our supposed charity org? That's just weird, wouldn't that be and investment instead?

Reactions: BallerTime

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know why people seem so concerned about tatoos, nowadays tatoos are everywhere, a lot of people have tatoos.
I know that in certain countries like Japan, tatoos are a big no no and that only yakusa show them in public.
But just have a look in youtube or in every social media, there are tatoos everywhere.
When i was young, it was extremely rare to see someone with a tatoo but now it's almost the opposite!:D
I don't have tatoos and i don't want any but if a girl has one i don't mind. My daughter who is 20 has told me that she wanted some tatoos, my wife almost exploded when she heard that but i don't mind.

So i like that Nikki with tatoos, they fit perfectly with the story, we know that she's a girl who loves an asshole who takes advantage of her. I think that he may well have put her on the street.
Maybe the whole thing about that debt and cryptocurrencies is just a scam that he invented when he realized that the MC was interested in Nikki.
Either Nikki is a submissive idiot or she is madly in love with that asshole. I have seen this in the real world, when i was younger i had a girlfriend who was a Madame, she owned a brothel and in this way i befriended many of her "workers".
Some of those girls had a "lover" who was only interested for the money but when i tried to convince them about this fact i was seen as an asshole!

Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Cool game, good writing and pretty realistic characters and interactions overall. I didn't like Gabby at first but the couch convo changed my mind about her. I like the options too, even though I am not into the rape or paying for sex stuff, the routes do give more info on the characters so it's worth playing them even if you are not into that type of content. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things though:
1) How can Nicki just come knock on our door? Twice even. Aren't we in an apartment? How did she get into the building?
2) The apartment kinda sucks, too small not that great either, view is nice but it doesn't really look like the home of a multi-millionaire.
3) We are donating money now??!! MC doesn't even have THAT much money, only 28mill? You can easily lose it all if you start donating substantial ammounts. 1 mill here 1 mill there then BAM! gone. Did he invest or something? Is he getting some income? At this rate with a charity organization and no income he is going to start bleeding money and eventually could lose all.
4) We are even helping a business now with our supposed charity org? That's just weird, wouldn't that be and investment instead?
Aw, thanks! I'm glad so many people wound up liking Gabby. And yeah, her ex-boyfriend seems like a bit of a tool, huh?

1. That's admittedly a bit of a fudge. Maybe she slipped in when someone else was coming in, and nobody wanted to turn her away because she looked.. like that. Piss-poor security, though.
  2. It is mentioned in the opening that MC got something deliberately humble, trying not to live beyond his means, or attract too much attention. He may need something bigger, eventually.
  3. In my mind, the grant for the museum was probably one of his bigger expenditures, landing somewhere around $70k. Besides that, we know he bought some new computers for a library (assuming a small branch, so let's say $15k max), and donated money to a school and a Habitat for Humanity-like organization. He may be $100k deep at this point. Assuming he's invested even 10 million into the S&P 500, he should be getting a return of around $700k per year. And he could put the rest of his money in the bank and collect simple interest, he'd be earning an additional $400k. So, he could reasonably be spending over a million each year, and keeping the same net worth.
  4. MC does mention that he's wary about getting involved with a for-profit business, but makes an exception due to the nature of the business. And the hot owner. But, you're onto something with the investment angle. MC may be realigning his priorities, and looking for ways to grow his wealth and do good.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Just finished playing, this game is fucking amazing. I liked Nicki from the beginning, played throught the good guy path, and it was very good. But one thing that's gonna make me lose interest in her if is not reversible(i assume it isn't) is the tatoos, i don't like them. Most of the time when playing VN's i can look past them when they're not excessive, but in this case, at least for me, they are. Like fucking hell now she has tatoos all over her body. 1913258_NickiPinned.png
Now comes the question, will we be able to not have a relationship with her in the future? I lost all interest in her and if she's forced on me i'm gonna have to drop the game even though i really like it.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Now I'm really worried :(

The waiting will be pain... :p
Don't worry, it won't be that bad. ;)

Now comes the question, will we be able to not have a relationship with her in the future? I lost all interest in her and if she's forced on me i'm gonna have to drop the game even though i really like it.
All future sexual interactions with Nicki will be optional (even a nice guy has a limit!), but she'll continue to play a role in the story.

EDIT: Also, she's only tatted up on one side, so just have her lay on her right side! :ROFLMAO:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I really don't understand the hate for tatted women. I think it's sexy as hell (mind you like everything there's a limit) but I love nice tatted girls, especially sleeves, legs and body not too big on face tats I just hope she won't be removed completely or tats removed so many devs cave and change stuff to "please the masses".

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hey, thanks for your comments! I think that lack of "resistance" is kind of down to the characters.

Ashe is just fed up with you by that point, and willing to get it over with. By her demeanor, I think you can tell that she's resigned to what's going to happen, due to her short, clipped answers and lack of giggly valley girl talk. And Gabby is young enough that she's too scared to push back. She doesn't find her spine until Madison comes home.

The future will bring more characters, who may be willing to push back against you.

As for Subscribestar - honestly, I made one but I haven't launched it yet. I don't love the idea of splitting my community, and having to manage two different spaces. But, I have it in case Patreon gets a bee in their bonnet, and I need to migrate over there.

I also have an Itchio that I haven't used yet, but that will be a possibility in the future. I kind of want to remaster Chapter One, before I start uploading it there.
Its better to not stall on getting subscribestar and other alternatives to patreon started. There wont be a shortage of idiots mass reporting your patreon page for offensive content and depending on fickle mood of their mods you can get fucked. :HideThePain:
I really don't understand the hate for tatted women. I think it's sexy as hell (mind you like everything there's a limit) but I love nice tatted girls, especially sleeves, legs and body not too big on face tats I just hope she won't be removed completely or tats removed so many devs cave and change stuff to "please the masses".
I think tattoos just ruin some peoples impression of her as a bit geeky tomboy girl next door type of character.

Reactions: v1900 and I am Gone

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i personally dont think it fits her especially on the good guy route

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
As i said before i can look past when they're not excessive, from the image the dev shared she has a whole side of her body covered in tats, all the way up to her neck, but the one that does it for me is the under boob one, that shit turns me off immediately
tats.png
And yeah, i don't mind that the dev decided to change her like that, i just didn't want to be forced to have something with her.

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
Depends on the girls attitude and personality with the tattoos, here it doesn't really match well. Maybe a sleeve or a smaller series of tattoos but the half body tattoo seems to much for her personality.

Reactions: Grimmiger

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It's not about tattooes in general I think. It's about the tats on a certain character
that most people perceived in a different way or as a different character.
One where tattoos don't really fit.

Like me, I got the impression that she was a slightly nerdy girl next door type.
For me that's not the type that goes stripper with tacky tattoos if money is tight,
it's the type that takes extra shifts as a waitress or something.

So maybe me preception was wrong.

Again, nothing wrong with tats on females in general.

Anyhoo, I really gotta praise NeonGhosts for interacting and answering on here!

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I haven't played the new update yet, I don't really think there is a certain "personality" for tattoos in today's age it's more the norm i mean from preppy to goth everyone's got tats, but someone should have told me a long time ago that geeks arnt suppose to have tattoos somewhere along the line the memo got lost and I fucked up. :LUL:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Can i make a suggestion. Why not let the mc on the good guy path to pay to remove the tats and help rebuild her life so we can bring her old self back.
because the of the amount of extra work that would be unfortunatly looks like you either deal with it or avoid her from here on as i think dev said you can do that

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes