Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The tattoos don't do it for me. I know it's the dev's prerogative to do what he wants but, I'm sure he's aware that Nikki was already a hard sell for many here because of how she came across. I thought she was beautiful at first and went the love path with her and figured she would come around. Now I'm not sure I want her anymore. It's just my personal preference. Anyways I'll wait for the next update before I start supporting on patreon. Maybe I'll change my mind depending on how Nikki's story goes. I'm also of the mind that I hope we can get her to remove the tats. Good luck and I'll probably see you on patreon next time.

Dec 8, 2020
because the of the amount of extra work that would be unfortunatly looks like you either deal with it or avoid her from here on as i think dev said you can do that
The paths going forward have to have a big split love/Rape so the scenes will start to separate more and on the shared ones she can have long clothes to hide them.

Reactions: BallerTime

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ha, you think being an incest fan is hard? Try being an NTR fan on here, that flame war goes WAY back.
yeah NTR the most unpopular genre here.. it will kill ten of thousand men if they played a NTR game.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Don't worry, it won't be that bad. ;)
Well, I will trust you on that, I may be in minority but I kind of liked her and I don't wish her bad. :p
I don't mind the new look that much, I'm more "personality" person and I kind of liked that she was not... how I should say it, no perfect? Not one dimensional? Something like that... :p

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i read what the thread has to say about pregnancy but what about impregnation? i dont really care about seeing the bellies as long as i get confirmation im happy. an animation of sperm entering an egg or a girl saying shes pregnant but you dont show the belly only the kid after the time skip, either is fine with me

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well, you're still making assumptions...........and you more or less argued against your own point with the "maybe she ran away" idea.
Nothing you said is inaccurate, and I'll admit part of it is that I'm not as attracted to her appearance as I was in 1.. personal preference I know. I like "d" her, but other options exist. At the same time I can say if BB has been violent towards, shared her, sold her, etc.. I'll become the perpetual rescuer that I used to be, but this time without real life consequences... and in some of those cases without the romance. I also have a feeling I'm going to love working the slow game on Madison! I guess my point is I like the story, the writer has my interest. If he didn't I wouldn't have been so disappointed initially, and I've played too many games to really think I "know" anything, I'll always consider more possibilities.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
How when as i said the paths will have to split at some point and just have 2 models as i said clothing for the shared ones.
thats just the way making these games work each scene with her would have to be redone
Just finshed ch 1 and am wondering if Nicki is just a fuck buddy, or can we get her to break up with douchebag and be ours?
there hasnt been much progress with her since but id assume eventually doth would be an option

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As i said before i can look past when they're not excessive, from the image the dev shared she has a whole side of her body covered in tats, all the way up to her neck, but the one that does it for me is the under boob one, that shit turns me off immediately
View attachment 1890426
And yeah, i don't mind that the dev decided to change her like that, i just didn't want to be forced to have something with her.
i agree a sleeve or something like that is fine but the underboob just makes her look like a whore which imo contradicts the good guy path

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just want to say I'm glad I waited till the other characters were introduced before I decided whether to keep playing this game or not.

I really like Ashe and Gabby a lot especially Ashe I was pleasantly surprised how likable she actually is though I really hope she eventually stops talking like a valley girl. The constant Likes and ums really got on my nerves. Gabby was really cute so I'm interested to see how her scenes develop.

I never was a fan of Nicki so I still have no interest in her. I don't mind tattoos but I think the ones chosen for her look terrible, there are much better looking tattoo assets on the DAZ store, but it isn't my game and I don't like her anyway so I don't really care.

I just hope making choices to have no interest in her eventually means there is less chance of seeing her because only having tattoos on one side really triggers my OCD.

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
Well, I was on the fence about Nicki after the first episode but this one pushed me over to the "no thanks" side. Ignoring the fact that she somehow got half her body tatted up in only three months despite having severe money troubles, she still ghosted the MC for three months and then suddenly appeared out of nowhere when she needed help again. The only way I'd help after that is if it comes with an ultimatum to drop the dead weight for good... and then find someone else to run to next time.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I liked the model for Nicki in the first chapter. But the the new model in Chapter 2, yeah not my cup of beer. Especially after trying all 3 routes (nice guy, control through money and pure asshole). It doesn't fit on the nice guy route at all. Yeah I admit, tattoos and pircings aren't very appealing to me, but I don't mind it as long as it doesn't get to extrem. But I think, especially on the nice guy route, it's WAY overboard. I agree with some of the other comments here, that it would be nice, to revert at least the tattoos, even if it just optional for the people who don't like them. And I hope we get a good explanation out of her, why she killed all ways for the MC to contact her and where she has been in the past three months. I got really bad vibes from her showing up looking this fucked up.

Regarding Ashe, I agree with the MC on the asshole route, she comes around like a dumb bimbo. Her model and background story is all fine, but the overuse of the word "like" is way to annoying. I liked the variety of choices with her and the scenes behind the choices. Also tried three possible outcomes with her.

I liked Gabby in this update the most. Because after the initial impression she made, she's just a young girl, that tries to be mature and wants to be treated like one. And I could in the end understand, why she was so rude in the beginning. I had a similiar experience with a girl I knew a few years back, so a can really symphatize with Gabby.

Madison is also interesting and I respect women, who are willing to do everything for their family. But I can't understand why someone would put money/work before the family. If it's really true, what Gabby said regarding Madison puts the shop first, I would definitly not support the shop, if she doesn't change her attitude. But that we will see.

Like with Nicki and Ashe, I also tried different outcomes with the choices and liked it that they have a impact not only on the current or following scene but further along.

At least for now, I will keep an eye on the game, especially regarding Nicki, because she will be some kind of red line of the story, even without sexual encounters, I'm slightly concerned and will decide maybe after the next one or two chapters/updates, if I will keep playing or dropping the game. It all depends on if we get the chances to change Nicki back or not.

Still want to make sure, that this is just my expression and my thoughts about what I would like to see. I will still respect the devs decissions regarding his/her game. And I still wish good luck with it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I just want to say I'm glad I waited till the other characters were introduced before I decided whether to keep playing this game or not.

I really like Ashe and Gabby a lot especially Ashe I was pleasantly surprised how likable she actually is though I really hope she eventually stops talking like a valley girl. The constant Likes and ums really got on my nerves. Gabby was really cute so I'm interested to see how her scenes develop.

I never was a fan of Nicki so I still have no interest in her. I don't mind tattoos but I think the ones chosen for her look terrible, there are much better looking tattoo assets on the DAZ store, but it isn't my game and I don't like her anyway so I don't really care.

I just hope making choices to have no interest in her eventually means there is less chance of seeing her because only having tattoos on one side really triggers my OCD.
I haven't finished this yet, but, Ashe isn't my thing. She's just a generic 'Blonde Bimbo'. I like Nicki a lot, but, I just want to get her away from the douche. If not, then:

future-she-belong-to-the-streets.gif

Haven't met anyone else yet though.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes