v1900

Apr 21, 2020
That's pretty much what I was trying to say. Most people won't see her as a romantic interest anymore. Just as a plaything now.
Exactly she is now the designated cum dumpster. Now this is a fucked up VN so it kinda fits in the plot but I thought she would be the innocent girl next door so it threw me off. I guess that archetype will now be represented by another LI?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Exactly she is now the designated cum dumpster. Now this is a fucked up VN so it kinda fits in the plot but I thought she would be the innocent girl next door so it threw me off. I guess that archetype will now be represented by another LI?
only fucked up if you make it that way at least so far and none of the others fit that role

Reactions: Logan3000x

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Not really a fan of anyone really. Just Nicki, but, if her story turns out to be bad, it would have to be Gabby. If I decide to continue playing.
I mean, surely the boyfriend took the 20 k and instead of paying the debts maybe he tried to do another business and lost everything, the interest on the debt kept increasing and let's be realistic, it could be that she ended up as a striper, camgirl or something similar,but with a debt of that magnitude and owing to the wrong people, you don't fix it that easy... (also the dev said that for some it was not going to be nice :KEK: )

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I mean, surely the boyfriend took the 20 k and instead of paying the debts maybe he tried to do another business and lost everything, the interest on the debt kept increasing and let's be realistic, it could be that she ended up as a striper, camgirl or something similar,but with a debt of that magnitude and owing to the wrong people, you don't fix it that easy... (also the dev said that for some it was not going to be nice :KEK: )
I get that and I'll more than likely drop the game.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
only fucked up if you make it that way at least so far and none of the others fit that role
I mean the premise of the VN is fucked up to begin with. Setting up a charitable foundation to insinuate yourself into women in need lives with the purpose of fucking them. That shit ain't normal. :KEK:

Well we have not yet met the hobo girl and she technically lives in the alley next to your apartment so she might be the girl next door (short hair banner girl between MC and Nikki I think). :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The softcore version I can think off is that the boyfriend turned her into an Instagram thot. That would explain why she blocked the MC from her social media accounts. So that he would not see her new "modeling" career. Maybe the boyfriend now tried to get her a sex gig and that is why she fled looking for the MC again.

BLuU637

May 18, 2021
I am going to be the bigger asshole here and admit that the change from girl next door Nikki to the thot Nikki just made it easier to go all in for the dark path. She is getting the anal prolapse and cocaine treatment. :BootyTime:

Would have preferred if the tattooed thot ended up being Gabby but meh, it is what it is.
I didn't want to be the first to say this. But I will second it.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

BLuU637

May 18, 2021
Ok, leaving personal opinion aside

I just learned that besides assaulting Nicki.
you can demean her horribly where she barely let's you say good bye before slamming your door. This even opens up an anal possibility.

So that's 2 routes..... then you can dominate her with money and show her her place with being a full asshole about it.. I can't remember how it ended. Get sex

And then you can be nice while taking advantage. This can have you cock Brent by having her call him in the middle of playing with her. And then sex.

And then there is the route where she is actually VERY PROACTIVE with you and admits to have been wanting you. No sex, but she drains every drop of essence out of you. This seemed like the best outcome, but made me the most upset that she ghosts you and shows up out of nowhere.

With ashe... being the perfect gentleman gets you a nice one walk and talk. And you can get sex but she will admit to not cumming (hurt the ego)

The asshole route early on seemed like she would leave the bar you were at so I stopped at restarted. Didn't see it through.

You can treat her a little dirty and get extra action, but she still won't cum at the end and you get blue balled once.

You can get ashe to cum not just once, but multiple times and get a public blow job by being a gentleman at the bar. And then be a pervert in the alley(demeaning her in the alley is a must).... and then asking her advice later on... get freaky with her sex, choke her a little and let go immediately and her gates will flood and you'll unlock a very big foreshadow roleplay.

I hated gabby at first and was ready to get rough. But once I found out she's just a neglected teen trying to find love, I could not find it in me to experiment. I wanna keep that one pure and innocent.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's pretty fucking obvious, bro
She shows up out of the blue looking like a completely different person
Got all the tattoos and tramp stamps of a two bit back alley whore
No, it really isn't. The dev has said there is a lot of story behind her change and no one on this forum has any facts to put behind our speculations at this point. it's really getting ridiculous how people are writing her off as a cum dumpster or hooker or what ever with out having any form of context for the change.

And as for she was already on the rape train, maybe she was on the evil route (haven't tried it) but on my playthrough there was nothing forced what so ever

Dec 8, 2020
From dev (As for Nicki's trials - I'm adamant about letting players have the game be as light or as dark as they like. If you don't want to see Nicki be seriously abused, she won't be. But, on the flip side.. And neither option will be any more or less canon than the other.)( Rape, anal, and blackmail are fully avoidable)( I think that if you enjoy her as a plucky tomboy nerd, you'll still like her - that's just who she is.) This can not coexist.1- She did this to herself so she is not the same person a plucky tomboy nerd and you wipe the whole point of ( She does have an easy-to-miss line about how she has to decide if Brent is still her boyfriend, once she's on the couch with the MC. By the end of the good path, the wheels are turning and she's beginning to question some things.) You would think if she had a choice on the love path she would leave before she did this to herself. or 2- she was forced and blackmailed that you said was avoidable and you said we can stop the things from happening to her on the good path. If you just wanted a girl with tats it should be a new girl. What people wanted and expected from the love path was the friend girl next door but you gave us a new character.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I'm a bit confused by how the game "had potential" but also literally the first chapter turned you off. :) I have to say, a lot of people have this opinion, that they shouldn't be forced into into being romantic with Nicki. But, I see it as a flashpoint in the MC's life, for good or ill. I don't think the MC forms his charity or becomes the guy in the second chapter, without being with Nicki. As we see in the prologue, he basically sits around in his expensive condo buying toys and watching anime, until she shows back up in his life.

Also, hopefully you understand why I can't implement unlimited choices accounting for everyone's sensibilities. I try to provide as many options as I can, being a one-man artist, coder, and promoter. I didn't have experience doing any of these things six months ago.
I thought it had potential based on the OP, screenshots...etc. I understand you can't make 8+ choices, but usually games with 3 choices give you enough freedom to wiggle around from personal experience. Instead of having separate prostitution and rape paths, you might have as well given us a love choice, a rape choice and an avoid choice. People that usually offer choices, offer you to skip character's routes.

But what's done has been done, I've seen the game isn't for me and all's good. I'm not mad, you made a product catered for other people, which is fine.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
No, it really isn't. The dev has said there is a lot of story behind her change and no one on this forum has any facts to put behind our speculations at this point. it's really getting ridiculous how people are writing her off as a cum dumpster or hooker or what ever with out having any form of context for the change.

And as for she was already on the rape train, maybe she was on the evil route (haven't tried it) but on my playthrough there was nothing forced what so ever
Well to be fair most of us are assigning her that role based on her looks alone, because as you said we know not her circumstance. I actually chose the most vanilla road possible for the character until I finished this update and then restarted my playthrough with her on the rape train. It is a form of discrimination similar to how you may choose to use a domination/revenge path on a bitch/annoying character. The character has some tattoos that take her over the edge, the neck tattoo and the under boob tattoo, those are associated with gangs and sex workers (true stuff). It is discrimination based on empirical association that carries over from our real life experience. I gather that is the reason she fell from grace even more.

It will happen because we are given the choice to assign paths to every LI, so she looks the part for a bad path.

Last edited:

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
This was a pretty great update. There's a lot of variation in the girls' routes so far in terms of scenes. Dev, I hope you aren't biting off more than you can chew with all this branching so early in the game! Or that at least you have a structure in mind that will keep the later workloads manageable when the branches start compounding.

I liked everything about chapter 2, and am looking forward to 3.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well to be fair most of us are assigning her that role based on her looks alone, because as you said we know not her circumstance. I actually chose the most vanilla road possible for the character until I finished this update and then restarted my playthrough with her on the rape train. It is a form of discrimination similar to how you may choose to use a domination/revenge path on a bitch/annoying character. The character has some tattoos that take her over the edge, the neck tattoo and the under boob tattoo, those are associated with gangs and sex workers (true stuff). It is discrimination based on empirical association that carries over from our real life experience. I gather that is the reason she fell from grace even more.

It will happen because we are given the choice to assign paths to every LI, so she looks the part for a bad path.
I agree on the "evil" route she may be completely different, no idea if she will have different story for how she ended up the way she did. If she has become a willing fuck toy (which i very much doubt) I will drop her but until we know for sure (i'm guessing next update), I will hold my judgement. It's one thing to speculate what has happened, that's why we are here mostly :) but I think it get a little ridiculous when people start proclaiming that she has become a cum dumpster (and other things) with out knowing anything about what has happened.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes