Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Im pretty sure she didnt become a cumdumpster. The thing thats getting alot of people worked up is how she went from a tomboy girl next door to a tatted up girl. Im not against some tats but i do think the underboob tats and the neck tats are a bit overboard with her. Im not saying get rid of all her tats just those 2 would help change how people see her, at least in my opinion.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I haven't finished this yet, but, Ashe isn't my thing. She's just a generic 'Blonde Bimbo'. I like Nicki a lot, but, I just want to get her away from the douche. If not, then:
That's fair enough. If you are nice to her and ask her advice about what to get for the MC's sisters birthday she seems to be a lot more than just a dumb bimbo but I can understand why you don't like her.

The girl is a complete freak though if you are nice to her and then try to dom her she is kinky as fuck. Especially when she asks the MC to do some incest roleplay

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
are the tattoos permanent or spray on or what? just asking cause i liked her old model without them.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
They'll be around for a while.

Sorry if they're a turn-off! But, I think they're important to her character development at this juncture.
ah i see. i dont hate tattoos on certain models but usually they're already on the girl when they're introduced. Nicki just seemed so much better without them based on her personality in the first release.

but eh i cant do jack about it. my only other question is, can we avoid her from now on? at least in terms of pursuing her. i understand we'll still have to go through her story.

overall this was a weird update for me. on the one hand i liked that there was an update. i liked the story with gabby and her mom. but that ending is where it got me and instead of of feeling like "holy crap what happened!?" i got more of a "man...really?" feeling out of it. :LOL:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Then the only thing i want to know you say for a while so we can remove them in the future or are you hoping people forget about her.
I'm hoping people trust me to tell the story, and get over this thing about girls with tattoos looking like "sluts." :) I'm not singling you out or trying to be rude, but everyone who's stuck on this basically want me to spoil the next chapter, when this one just came out. I recognize this as a pitfall of serial storytelling, but I'm not sure what people want from me.

Critics were just as loud when I teased Gabby's appearance, saying I should change her hair, her style, her face, whatever. And now people love her. I can only make the game that I can make, with my style and storytelling sensibilities, and hope other people will like it. If I wanted to make something everyone would like, I'd have made yet another game where you're a 20 year-old with three roommates and a landlady.

ah i see. i dont hate tattoos on certain models but usually they're already on the girl when they're introduced. Nicki just seemed so much better without them based on her personality in the first release.

but eh i cant do jack about it. my only other question is, can we avoid her from now on? at least in terms of pursuing her. i understand we'll still have to go through her story.

overall this was a weird update for me. on the one hand i liked that there was an update. i liked the story with gabby and her mom. but that ending is where it got me and instead of of feeling like "holy crap what happened!?" i got more of a "man...really?" feeling out of it. :LOL:
Yeah, you won't have to sleep with her if you don't want to. There's a reason I give options to end Ashe and Gabby's interactions with a hug instead of a kiss. If you want to play the whole game as a friendship philanthropy sim, you can. In theory. :unsure:

ANYHOW, I won't be addressing anymore tattoo questions. Come back in August for Chapter 3, and all will be revealed.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I'm curious to see what people think of the dynamic as it evolves in the story. I don't think I'm approaching it in a stereotypical way, buuuut that's not for me to say.
Still the spectre of incest or pseudo-incest hangs over the character, unless you have plans to have an alternative relationship that's organic.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So rape isn't really my thing, but thought fuck f5 and f9 it, so you rape a girl, in a condo, which isnt that just an American word for an apartment, meaning you would be raping a woman who is screaming no stop in a building full of people.

I admit, never wanted to rape someone, but wouldn't raping with lots of people able to hear it pretty fucking retarded thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm hoping people trust me to tell the story, and get over this thing about girls with tattoos looking like "sluts." :) I'm not singling you out or trying to be rude, but everyone who's stuck on this basically want me to spoil the next chapter, when this one just came out. I recognize this as a pitfall of serial storytelling, but I'm not sure what people want from me.

Critics were just as loud when I teased Gabby's appearance, saying I should change her hair, her style, her face, whatever. And now people love her. I can only make the game that I can make, with my style and storytelling sensibilities, and hope other people will like it. If I wanted to make something everyone would like, I'd have made yet another game where you're a 20 year-old with three roommates and a landlady.

Yeah, you won't have to sleep with her if you don't want to. There's a reason I give options to end Ashe and Gabby's interactions with a hug instead of a kiss. If you want to play the whole game as a friendship philanthropy sim, you can. In theory. :unsure:

ANYHOW, I won't be addressing anymore tattoo questions. Come back in August for Chapter 3, and all will be revealed.
i frogot to edit my post that i should have read the thread first. but i was so curious about my question i decided to ask first not knowing my question was already answered.

i wouldnt say Nicki looks like a slut but her tomboy thing she had going on is what really made me like her. now she looks just like any other college girl (maybe bad bitch) that we see in every other VN.

didnt even know gabby was given crap about. i rather like her. any more black girls gonna show up? don't think i've ever seen a black goth girl before in a VN;).

any info we can be given on Brittani. kinda of curious if she's gonna be a bitch that stole her man on purpose or if gabby's BF dumped her cause circumstances gave him the opportunity. maybe he asked her out and she said yes not knowing they were together for example. i have to admit if it's the cliche "bitchy popular girl" thing. im curious to see how you'll make the players interested in wanting to be nice to her since she's heading towards being a main.

also was the homeless person in this update the shorthaired character in the banner? or is that too soon to tell?

Reactions: BallerTime

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I, for one, love her ink. I'm just worried about the story you're going to tell for her.

That's fair enough. If you are nice to her and ask her advice about what to get for the MC's sisters birthday she seems to be a lot more than just a dumb bimbo but I can understand why you don't like her.

The girl is a complete freak though if you are nice to her and then try to dom her she is kinky as fuck. Especially when she asks the MC to do some incest roleplay
I get that, but, one, I don't like blondes. Two, she has the personality of a wet paperbag and three, never liked the whole 'Valley Girl' "Gag me with a spoon!" talk. It's annoying. Maybe it's because I'm in my 50s and I'm set in my ways.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Still the spectre of incest or pseudo-incest hangs over the character, unless you have plans to have an alternative relationship that's organic.
I have plans to let it be an entirely platonic relationship, if that's what the player wants. The dream MC has about her definitely foreshadows certain possibilities, but he also wakes up screaming, so he's not there just yet.

So rape isn't really my thing, but thought fuck f5 and f9 it, so you rape a girl, in a condo, which isnt that just an American word for an apartment, meaning you would be raping a woman who is screaming no stop in a building full of people.

I admit, never wanted to rape someone, but wouldn't raping with lots of people able to hear it pretty fucking retarded thing to do.
MC lives in the top-floor penthouse, so insulation is probably pretty good, and he'd only have one downstairs neighbor to worry about. That said, I think it's easy enough for a neighbor to write it off as TV noise, sex sounds, whatever. Or just turning a blind eye because nobody wants to get involved in other people's business.

didnt even know gabby was given crap about. i rather like her. any more black girls gonna show up? don't think i've ever seen a black goth girl before in a VN;).

any info we can be given on Brittani. kinda of curious if she's gonna be a bitch that stole her man on purpose or if gabby's BF dumped her cause circumstances gave him the opportunity. maybe he asked her out and she said yes not knowing they were together for example. i have to admit if it's the cliche "bitchy popular girl" thing. im curious to see how you'll make the players interested in wanting to be nice to her since she's heading towards being a main.

also was the homeless person in this update the shorthaired character in the banner? or is that too soon to tell?
Definitely have one more black girl that's going to show up, though I plan for her to be more of a temporary character.

I'm going to try to write Brittani like any of the other characters, and make her a little complex in her motivations. She is, at the end of the day, a young woman with a giant rack and a chip on her shoulder. To be 18 and have, in Gabby's words, "Giant stripper titties," isn't all it's cracked up to be. She and Gabby may be a little more alike than they realize, just in opposite directions.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
After my first playthrough i said this game is like social experiment, now i see i might have right. Player decides how mc behaves and what he's doing. Soft players who choose r@pe and blackmail route can regrets their choices later.
I fuckin love how few choices can turn out mc from cool guy to complete bastard :KEK: ;)
Keep it up!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
:HideThePain: this game is going to need a WT, after trying several combinations I can't get the mc to roleplay with Ash, can it be done or is it not implemented yet and is it something for the future?:unsure:
Always get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like you don’t have the patch installed.

Reactions: Chimba

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Can I ask if the dev would be willing to spend a little time and add a font colour choice or background box to the text as personally find the purple text when you enter your name choice hard to read.

Reactions: ename144

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Can I ask if the dev would be willing to spend a little time and add a font colour choice or background box to the text as personally find the purple text when you enter your name choice hard to read.
Yeah, I lowered the opacity on the text box with this release, and didn't realize it'd make the purple so difficult to read. I'm on it!

I'm going to put out a free mini-update in July, with two new sex acts for Ashe. I'll fix it for that release. (y)

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes