cneal

Sep 23, 2021
I have downloaded the Android version but this time there is no evil path in my game. Can someone help?

Jan 15, 2019
I'm hoping people trust me to tell the story, and get over this thing about girls with tattoos looking like "sluts." :) I'm not singling you out or trying to be rude, but everyone who's stuck on this basically want me to spoil the next chapter, when this one just came out. I recognize this as a pitfall of serial storytelling, but I'm not sure what people want from me.

Critics were just as loud when I teased Gabby's appearance, saying I should change her hair, her style, her face, whatever. And now people love her. I can only make the game that I can make, with my style and storytelling sensibilities, and hope other people will like it. If I wanted to make something everyone would like, I'd have made yet another game where you're a 20 year-old with three roommates and a landlady.

Yeah, you won't have to sleep with her if you don't want to. There's a reason I give options to end Ashe and Gabby's interactions with a hug instead of a kiss. If you want to play the whole game as a friendship philanthropy sim, you can. In theory. :unsure:

ANYHOW, I won't be addressing anymore tattoo questions. Come back in August for Chapter 3, and all will be revealed.
Never seen so many people get worked up over tattoos before. Jeeze

Reactions: m4pII

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My two cent: I played the first chapter and I think this game HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL. The developer knows how to write a good story, there is a good canvas, many game choices (Bravo Dev!) Including moral ones.
Good, very good. For now the only negative note are the expressions of the girl wich are a little weird. We wait to see new models updated.

Jan 23, 2022
Many seam to hate Nicki's storyline, but I kinda like it. Ofc there is this hard-core storyline where Nicky's situation makes even more sense but I played the soft-core version and still think it works if Nicky comes back like this. The writing is done well and the developer should go to the rote he is planning and not change too much because some people complaining. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Some mentioned graphics, i think they are good enough. Making better graphics takes time and would like story progress/more content. As long as writing stays the same this is going to be popular game.

Jan 15, 2019
My two cent: I played the first chapter and I think this game HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL. The developer knows how to write a good story, there is a good canvas, many game choices (Bravo Dev!) Including moral ones.
Good, very good. For now the only negative note are the expressions of the girl wich are a little weird. We wait to see new models updated.
At first the distorted faces bothered me but now I think it's the best part of the game. If you've ever watched a really beautiful girl bawl her eyes out they look fucking ugly. Faces all twisted tears ruining their makeup, snot running out of their nose. I mean it's quite exaggerated in the game but still accurate.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Never seen so many people get worked up over tattoos before. Jeeze
its not even just the tatoos though she took the money in ch1 because she needed it so bad but spends who knows how much on tatoos. disapears for 3 months then shows up looking like a cheap whore. If its just like an arm sleve ore something like that im 100% ok with that but its one half or her body including her tits. Just dosnt match up with the girl we saw in CH 1

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I'll wait to see what the reason is for the dramatic change before deciding what to do with Nicki. The dev mentioned he's doing this sort of like episodic t.v. so if I were to compare this to t.v. I would say it was as if there was a recast on the Nicki character. Appearance wise she's totally different with different hair, eyebrows, skin color, tattoos etc. I'm going to assume a different personality as well. Time will tell if it was the right move or not.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'll wait to see what the reason is for the dramatic change before deciding what to do with Nicki. The dev mentioned he's doing this sort of like episodic t.v. so if I were to compare this to t.v. I would say it was as if there was a recast on the Nicki character. Appearance wise she's totally different with different hair, eyebrows, skin color, tattoos etc. I'm going to assume a different personality as well. Time will tell if it was the right move or not.
MC changed a lot, too, from first episode to second. But You're right, Niky is very very different, I wish next episode Niky will come back the same of the first episode. And, naturally, turned in a cheap slut :devilish:

1656282360429.png

Reactions: Grelk

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Okay so I got done with the update and there is a lot to like!
Gabby is adorable, Ashe was pleasant surprise, and even Madison is looking interesting.

I have to say though, the thing about Nicki, I can understand the controversy. For me, its not about her having tattoos or not. Its the IMPLICATION that those tattoos and slutty look leave.
Looking at how she left us, spunky, nerdy, a little subby, and extremally conflicted about how her and her long time friend/crush had made the jump to lovers as well as how he helped her out of a horrible financial situation.
But she doesn't see him for months after that... I was thinking, "Sweet! We knocked her up! Pregancy content here we GOOOOO!" Buuut instead now Nicki shows up and she's tatted up and dressed like a whore...

It makes me think her bf whored her out for cash after seeing how well it worked with the MC and now she's come running back to MC. If that is her new Story Arc... DO NOT WANT.

This is especially jarring if you made the good guy choices and had a romantic evening of filthy sex with your best friend and long term crush, leaving her conflicted but hopeful. Like, it would be a completely different story if she left that asshole, came to you, and through your influence she slowly let her freak flag fly.

Corruption is fun when you are the one doing it, not when it happens off screen by an antagonist.

And this is coming from someone who liked Nicki in 1.0, despite how she came off, loves gabby, and is generally into alt girls.
I quote your thinking about corruption.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
just played gabbys dark path. and hoping we get a chance to really get back at her EX. still it's one of those thing you'll only get more of a reason to hate him if you go on the dark path but at the moment not connected to the romance path.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Eh, as I said earlier, its not so much that tats for me, just the story implications of disappearing for 3 months and coming back all tatted up and dyed hair and half dressed....

I think a lot of us who had issue with it are used to the way a lot of the devs would play this IE: Nicki got whored out!
But We also should look at other answers... like, what if she did that to hide from her ex when she didn't come back with the amount of money he wanted? She did only take the minimum she thought they needed, he could of easily of been in the hole for much, much more and now she was on the run.

Though, there is the thought of if that were the case, why not go back to the one man with resources to take care of that problem? Eh, not a perfect scenario but the point is we should be open to other options than just assume the worst of Nicki and the dev by proxy just because other dev's hurt us in the past and ruined our best girl. xD

So I am cautious but optimistic about the august release... Neon did give us the treat that is our subby Gabby so I have to believe he wont fuckup Nicki. lol

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
It's looking good, renders are good but simplistic in some instances but get the job done, story is what will carry this VN, the nice route gives more exposure to the characters, I like that, and the dark route gives a realistic look at the getting money=friends pop up everywhere experience, yes it's not nice, I personally go through that and it really gives you a shitty view on people, not enough for full on rape but close, so it very well written, keeping an eye on this one, good luck.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Is there going to be any girls that are virgins?
I know in this day and age its a bit of a leap... but never hurts to ask.
Was kinda hoping Gabby might be, especially once i saw you can pick her age, but having talked with her... nope, shithead HS bf got to her first and dumped her... There is just something incredibly appealing about being a girl's first.
It's okay, in my heart I will always be a virgin.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
It's looking good, renders are good but simplistic in some instances but get the job done, story is what will carry this VN, the nice route gives more exposure to the characters, I like that, and the dark route gives a realistic look at the getting money=friends pop up everywhere experience, yes it's not nice, I personally go through that and it really gives you a shitty view on people, not enough for full on rape but close, so it very well written, keeping an eye on this one, good luck.
I suppose the biggest writing challenge here is how do you reconcile the fact that your main character can be a total saint towards some people while doing heinous things to others. Then again in the real world people do really be like dat, but for a story I think it's important to get a message across.

I'm reminded of Good Girl Gone Bad, since in that one as you become more corrupt or stay relatively pure, not only does your appearance change, but the main character's internal monologue also shifts to reflect your choices and to update her personality.

Reactions: brankom

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That is another confusing thing, no harem tag, no dating sim tag, so are we going to get to dump/reject chicks.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes