horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I suppose the biggest writing challenge here is how do you reconcile the fact that your main character can be a total saint towards some people while doing heinous things to others. Then again in the real world people do really be like dat, but for a story I think it's important to get a message across.

I'm reminded of Good Girl Gone Bad, since in that one as you become more corrupt or stay relatively pure, not only does your appearance change, but the main character's internal monologue also shifts to reflect your choices and to update her personality.
I dont think a message is all that important. The message could just as easily be 'life is not black and white, people have the capacity to be both good and evil'. In fact Professor Jorden Peterson, clinical pyscologist has often said he firmly believes people have the capacity to be both.

I'm not entirely sure there is much of a problem with having to reconcile the fact the MC can treat people in different ways. It depends how you read the situation, people and how you choose to react. I think it is more based in 'realism' in fact that you can respond either way with each character, rather than been railroaded down one path, because you opted to be 'evil' or 'good' with one person, so ergo the game makes you be 'evil' 'good' to everyone because it wants to deliver a 'message'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Well this has all been a delight.

I'll see everyone back here for the next update.

Eh dude, don't take it too hard....
Well the community here has already driven many devs away from this board.
There are tons of devs that in the begining replyed and intertacted with us
on this board but who quit doing so and only respond on their own discords
or the likes nowadays. That's both sad and a loss for the community.

Chin up NeonGhosts and never let anonymus folk on the anonymus internet drag you down! ;)

Reactions: NeonGhosts

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
[/QUOTE]
That's almost the same way I went with Nicki, but I decided to go medieval on her because unlike Maddison, Ashe and Gabby you just meet them and like in any other relation you measure the person and act accordingly, but as the mc talks about Nicki you see that he put her on a pedestal, not saying love but almost there and when she shows up in his appartement she was fully aware what she was trying to accomplish, and that was playing with his feelings, you expect people to shit on you most of the time but not the people you care for, in other words:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, or don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Rarely decent writing, fairly good renders that are getting better, very realistic way of handling rape without the whole "she liked it" and other idiotic kinds of kids gloves treatment.

I like it. A lot.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Tbf though if you ask me, Ch2 was just a filler (Ashe is a bubbly character but its meh). Chapter 3 is also similarly filler-ish. I think most of the storyline revolves around Nickie for me because of their original dynamic and chemistry. I just would prefer a less friendzoned storyline lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and I liked it a lot. I am not into the darker stuff but it's really nice that the dev gives us a lot of options. Gabby is definitely my favorite right now.

samss

Apr 26, 2018
How many of the girls you can do at v0.22? Only Nicki in my playthrough so interested if more with other choices

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Damn it, how does this always happen to me??
I just wanna slap my jerky around but nooooo
Start reading the lines n getting invested in the story instead

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Well this has all been a delight.

I'll see everyone back here for the next update.
Keep up the good work man. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

I cant wait to see what Nicki wants in the next chapter, because I'm going to make her do some pretty fucked up shit to get it :devilish::devilish:

On another note, I was wondering about how Gabby reacts to the girl her bf dumped her for, how she was kinda jealous of her 'big stripper tits'. Any plans to have the MC turn any girls into bimbos with funded plastic surgary? :p

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Only without her consent. I wouldnt reccomend that.
I dont see why, the MC is apprently stupidly rich, like fuck you money rich. I dont see why he couldnt make some chartiable donations to the chief of police and chief prosecutors office, to make little problems disapear :devilish:

Reactions: Grelk

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
How many of the girls you can do at v0.22? Only Nicki in my playthrough so interested if more with other choices
You can do Ashe too, and I think Gabby too till an extent but they're not my taste. Plus Gabby seems like she's an underage kid. Not cool. They should have had Madison choices and scenes in the latest update, and making the paths exclusive.

I understand that people might not like the tattoos on Nicki but they are what the dev wanted for her. So I think you guys will just have to accept it and go for one of the other characters or drop the game.

It's not as easy as just giving people a choice whether she has them or not, that would double the render count for any scenes that she is in and add extra variables for him to manage every time she appears. So either he makes her wear long sleeved tops and jumpers all the time or you guys are stuck with the tattoos.

I'm just curious NeonGhosts will we see some of the other characters from the banner in the next update? or do you want to avoid spoilers for now.
Yep quite disappointing but I guess it is what it is. It's an understandable path if you degrade/rape her however if you simp or make love to her, I'd have probably preferred a variation in her appearance, maybe her running away and not becoming a full fledged hooker yet.

I dont see why, the MC is apprently stupidly rich, like fuck you money rich. I dont see why he couldnt make some chartiable donations to the chief of police and chief prosecutors office, to make little problems disapear :devilish:
Oh, I'm just against rape personally. I doubt MC will face any consequences in the VN due to this, after all its a virtual story.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
You can do Ashe too, and I think Gabby too till an extent but they're not my taste. Plus Gabby seems like she's an underage kid. Not cool. They should have had Madison choices and scenes in the latest update, and making the paths exclusive.

Yep quite disappointing but I guess it is what it is. It's an understandable path if you degrade/rape her however if you simp or make love to her, I'd have probably preferred a variation in her appearance, maybe her running away and not becoming a full fledged hooker yet.

Oh, I'm just against rape personally. I doubt MC will face any consequences in the VN due to this, after all its a virtual story.
The default on Gabby's age is 18 ( i know the game lets you alter that to whatever age you want), I guess it depends where you are from on whether she's underage. Most countries it ranges from 16-18, only South Korea and Bahrain i'm aware of are higher. Although I guess I can see your point, if you're talking about her general appearance. Lolita's arnt really my type anyway, my taste is more huge titty women. I only really consider Gabby as a decent cum dump.

I decided to degrade Nicki for the whore she is (I felt outright rape was the nuclear option and bit over the top just because she was trying to get money from you, but she certainly needed to made to face some consequences), so I guess her returning appearance made perfect sense to me. I suppose if you went the other way, it would be a bit of a 180 spin to see her like this. Although perhaps you just missjudged the person she is by going the sympathetic/love route with her.

I take your point on rape, its not a choice id go for unless it was the only option other than being a simp.

Reactions: v1900
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes